Can I have you for dinner?

Lecter

Fundamentalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am Lecter and I am new to this forum. Noctuary told me about this forum so you guys can blame her for me being here :p

Let's see I have to give some info about me...

I am from Egypt, I am 24 years old and I love Batman. I also love The Joker and it's kinda complicated but makes sense in my head.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions. And you look like really nice folks so I'm gonna enjoy posting here hopefully.

Have a nice day

I wanna be the first to welcome you!
2.gif

There are a couple of "Sweeney Todd" pies over in the rather quiet corner just for you. *points over to a dimmed corner of the forum*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Lol... you joined as Noctuary's boyfriend and you title yourself a fundamentalist from Egypt. :p Unless she has several fundamentalist boyfriends from Egypt...?

batman_scarecrow.jpg

I am from Egypt, I am 24 years old and I love Batman. I also love The Joker and it's kinda complicated but makes sense in my head.

I was always partial to Scarecrow and the Riddler myself. I don't much like Robin. You may be interested in taking a superhero or supervillain quiz while you lurk, browse, and post in the dark corners of CR.

Welcome.

And no you may not have me for dinner. I'm a vegetarian. We taste funny and are filled with noxious gas.

Lol... you joined as Noctuary's boyfriend and you title yourself a fundamentalist from Egypt. :p Unless she has several fundamentalist boyfriends from Egypt...?

Touche ;)

Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone! :)
Oh and I'm gonna go take that quiz!

Hi there,
if you would like to take in some good spiritual food , i have been given some really good healthy spiritual food ,and i got it from those who are faithful to Jesus and what he taught matthew24;45-47

are you into good spiritual food or are you into rubbish food ? :)

because on here you will find good stuff and rubbish stuff .;)

so what do you like for your dinner?

many people are misled to believe that good is bad .

and many are misled to believe that bad is good

So, what you're saying mee... Is anyone here that doesn't believe what you believe is talking rubbish? That their faith and goals are rubbish? There are no lessons or love in their faith?... lol.... That sounds bad brah..... I'd say there are many many good foods... I tend to be weary more of the chef then the dish........

are you into good spiritual food or are you into rubbish food ? :)

because on here you will find good stuff and rubbish stuff .;)

so what do you like for your dinner?

many people are misled to believe that good is bad .

and many are misled to believe that bad is good

...and watch out for scripture twisters... burp.

Hi there,
if you would like to take in some good spiritual food

No, no I was talking about real food. You see I'm a cannibal :D

That's why I asked, Can I have you for dinner

mly0176l.jpg

So, what you're saying mee... Is anyone here that doesn't believe what you believe is talking rubbish? That their faith and goals are rubbish? There are no lessons or love in their faith?... lol.... That sounds bad brah..... I'd say there are many many good foods... I tend to be weary more of the chef then the dish........
Jesus only feeds one lot of faithful servants and it is the faithful ones matthew 24;45-47 so it would depend on if a person wanted to be fed from the channel Jesus is feeding :)

Back