what the bible teaches

M

mee

God’s Kingdom is a heavenly government with Jesus Christ as King, and from among mankind, 144,000 are taken to rule with him.—Revelation 14:1, 4.

▪ The Kingdom started to rule in 1914, and since then Satan has been cast out of heaven down to earth.—Revelation 12:9.

▪ God’s Kingdom will soon destroy human governments, and the earth will become a paradise.—Revelation 16:14, 16.

- My book says you are wrong!
- Well it doesn't really count cause your book is wrong, that's what my book says.
- Of course my book is not wrong, how could it be wrong when it says right here it's the truth!
- is not
- is so
- is not
- whatever
- talk to the hand cause the face ain't listenin'

:rolleyes:

- My book says you are wrong!
- Well it doesn't really count cause your book is wrong, that's what my book says.

- talk to the hand cause the face ain't listenin'

:rolleyes:

My book, Your book. phftt..
I'm talking about God's Book.

Some people really meed to get over themselves.

what the bible teaches

At that time the iron, the molded clay, the copper, the silver and the gold were, all together, crushed and became like the chaff from the summer threshing floor, and the wind carried them away so that no trace at all was found of them. And as for the stone that struck the image, it became a large mountain and filled the whole earth.Daniel 2;35:)

They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.ISAIAH 11;9

If 144,000 is the number, I suggest that figure was reached within three generations of the cross.

No faith today, no belief, no activity ... matches the faith, belief and spirit of those early Christians who spread the Word like wildfire across the world ... an era mostly in darkness, but what we do know is Christianity spread like an epidemic.

Thomas

Did you write the bible? :)

I say he is right, I also say you are right... Thomas is right, Blazn is right, Lecter is right.... I also say Bob down the way his view of the bible is also right..... The only time you are WRONG is when you try and tell someone what it means to you and that it should mean that to them...... It is to inspire... It inspires everyone differently.. But, you all aim for the same thing, any religion is like this... I could take the Qur'an for example there will be thousands of takes on it's meaning, I could take the Torah... (banana? Dauer?) And I bet there would be many many takes on that too... We are all indviduals... We all have our own thoughts and own ideas... We take this one seed (our faith)... It is a seed of the same tree... But when we plant it it grows and branches differently from the next tree.... But, it is still a tree. Reaching up all high and nice... :)

Did you write the bible? :)

I say he is right, I also say you are right... Thomas is right, Blazn is right, Lecter is right.... I also say Bob down the way his view of the bible is also right..... The only time you are WRONG is when you try and tell someone what it means to you and that it should mean that to them...... It is to inspire... It inspires everyone differently.. But, you all aim for the same thing, any religion is like this... I could take the Qur'an for example there will be thousands of takes on it's meaning, I could take the Torah... (banana? Dauer?) And I bet there would be many many takes on that too... We are all indviduals... We all have our own thoughts and own ideas... We take this one seed (our faith)... It is a seed of the same tree... But when we plant it it grows and branches differently from the next tree.... But, it is still a tree. Reaching up all high and nice... :)
This makes too much sense...

OK, WHERE IS 17TH??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM??? BRING HIM BACK TO US NOW AND WE'LL FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS LITTLE EPISODE!!!

Brah! Like I said, seriously, my eyes have opened... I am glad you see a change, and I am happy what I said makes sense... Though I cocked it up slightly... Reading it back now... I meant, you are only WRONG when you tell someone else what their faith means to them is wrong... But, nm... *hushes*

If 144,000 is the number, I suggest that figure was reached within three generations of the cross.

No faith today, no belief, no activity ... matches the faith, belief and spirit of those early Christians who spread the Word like wildfire across the world ... an era mostly in darkness, but what we do know is Christianity spread like an epidemic.

Thomas
And the Goodnews is being preached now in this time of the end, and it is GLOBAL MATTHEW 24;14 . yes the signs of the times are here especially in the times that we live in .

The start of the last days was 1914 and we are now well along into bible prophecy and the preaching is being heralded and as the book of revelation tells us , the angels are directing that great preaching work .

And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, REVELATION 14;6

Its all happening especially in the time of the end.

True Christians today carry on the preaching and teaching that Jesus started and that their first-century brothers and sisters continued.

But current events fulfilling Bible prophecy show us that God will soon bring the end of the present wicked system of things, thereby concluding the present preaching of the "good news of the kingdom." (Matt. 24:14) yes its all happening .right NOW :)

what the bible teaches

GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW WHO HE IS

Does God have a name? Many religions answer that his name is "God" or "Lord," but those are not personal names. They are titles, just as "king" and "president" are titles.

The Bible teaches that God has many titles. "God" and "Lord" are among them.

However, the Bible also teaches that God has a personal name: Jehovah. Psalm 83:18 says: "You, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth."

thats what the bible teaches us :)

The truth is that God’s name appears thousands of times in ancient Bible manuscripts. So Jehovah wants you to know his name and to use it. In a sense, he is using the Bible to introduce himself to you.

.​

The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it.psalm 37;29

:) nice ,thats what the bible teaches

This makes too much sense...

OK, WHERE IS 17TH??? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HIM??? BRING HIM BACK TO US NOW AND WE'LL FORGET ALL ABOUT THIS LITTLE EPISODE!!!
We're gettin' to him... slowly we turn, bit by bit, inch by inch until....NAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

THE PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF PEACE IS WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES

Because our first parents rejected God’s law, human government came under the control of Satan.

Appropriately the Bible calls Satan "the god of this system of things." (2 Corinthians 4:4)

The wars, the cruelties, the corruption and the instability of man’s governments prove that he is. The League of Nations and the United Nations have failed to bring peace out of the confusion.

Mankind cries out for a government of peace.

Is it not reasonable that the Creator, who purposes to restore paradise to this earth, would also provide a perfect government for that paradise?

That is exactly what Jehovah has purposed to do. The king representing him in this government is his "Prince of Peace," Christ Jesus,:) and "to the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end."—Isaiah 9:6, 7. :)

Back