who was he?

salam Mee,

What can I say? oh! my dear, beloved Jesus..peace be upon him and all the prophets..we Muslims differ with Christians in a lot of details about the prophet Jesus (pbuh), but we love him...we love him tooooooooooooo much ...we love him and all the prophets....for sure, he is a great, amazing person....May Allah gather us with him and all the prophets in the heaven......

salam Mee
sis, DB

yes, brother..and the rest of mankind...

Ameen... :D

I don't love the rest of mankind, I can actually think of a lot of people I don't even like. :p

Then I am sorry for you. Perhaps one day eh? Maybe not many that you Love, but many that Love you. I'm one of um! :D Trust in Love my brother, it won't wrong you.

Jesus who was he?

at one time he was a baby , then he was a great teacher , but NOW he is a REIGNING KING :)Daniel 7;-13-14 .....its all happening especially in the last days, i am waving my symbolic palm branch to welcome this newly enthoned king , along with a GREAT CROWD of others from ALL nations revelation 7;9-10

Then I am sorry for you. Perhaps one day eh? Maybe not many that you Love, but many that Love you. I'm one of um! :D Trust in Love my brother, it won't wrong you.

Ha, thank you! :)

Let me put it in other words, I may not love everyone, but I would still treat them justly. Is that better?

It seriously is crazy eh? How many quote Love being like a drug... :D

Actually, you are not too far off, when someone is in love, it releases all these chemicals in yer brain, mate.

And, as with many drugs, love can be good, or love can be bad, so be wary of what and whom you love.

Steve

so be wary of what and whom you love.

I am gonna be a risk taker... And say errrrvery thang!!! :D

Of course, I am not going to sit here and lie you to your face... Yes I still do use a certain green product... But that makes me appreciate this feeling even more... right now I am totally clear..... At work you see.... I just feel sorry for poor people like Wil who have to endure my high ramblings of how I feel lol...

I am gonna be a risk taker... And say errrrvery thang!!! :D

Of course, I am not going to sit here and lie you to your face... Yes I still do use a certain green product... But that makes me appreciate this feeling even more... right now I am totally clear..... At work you see.... I just feel sorry for poor people like Wil who have to endure my high ramblings of how I feel lol...

I meant more people mate, rather than the herb.

Loving some people can mess with your head, and leave you cold.

Not if you're Love is strong.. I accept the majority of the world will not Love me back... It is sad and upsetting but, it happens, I shall Love them never the less! :D You know how you were saying you're tired? In that other conversation, and here you acknowledge that kind of "high" from the chemical balance in your head when happy and feeling Love? Can you see a solution?

There is a film... Called "the man" Comedy... This guy in it... Always says "I've never met anyone that hasn't been my friend in the end..." That is what I am aiming for.

You know how you were saying you're tired? In that other conversation, and here you acknowledge that kind of "high" from the chemical balance in your head when happy and feeling Love? Can you see a solution?.

The solution is to replace a person you love who is damaging to you, with someone you love that isn't damaging to you. If you can count those you love and/or trust on the fingers of one hand, you are fortunate. Never give everything of yourself, not to anyone, or anything, and be a lone wolf.

Steve

Happiness can only be shared... :)

Those that rely totally on love, or the love of others, put themselves in a vulnerable position. By all means, love your wife etc, however, be brave enough to be the lone wolf.

Imo, of course.

Back