Origami Gift.... HELP! PLEASE?

The hell! lol...

Origami Dragon

Look at number seven and number eight.. The hell is that about!? I want to make this for my beloved's birthday! But, I fail to understand it.. Anyone know what I am meant to do? Because it ain't that freaking clear to me...
Crimp folds, squash folds, reverse folds, you picked a heck of one.

I sure can't help.

I do dogs and cranes and so on... But she Loves dragons, I wished to make it with my own hands you know? I once made her a very large scale dragon painting.. Took ages... Worth it... Totally. She was so happy! I guess I am going to have to either wing it and pray it comes out right if not find a more simple dragon design, or find a more simple dragon design.... I shall ponder! Thank you for trying to help though Wil! That is awesome my brother.

-edit-

Going to make an Origami/puppet dragon.. It works in my head, so it can be done. I know just how to do it too lol.

So, say I want to make a mixture which is one part flour and five parts water... How do I measure that? Yes I am an idiot... Welcome to my world! :D

wait.. It isn't a measurement is it? Well to a point.. It just means a balance of measure right? 1 cup of flour to every 5 cups of water, 1 pint of flour to five pints of water... tablespoons, ounces and so on... Sorry never been one for guidelines to cooking so it is all new to me... IGNORE me :D

So, say I want to make a mixture which is one part flour and five parts water... How do I measure that? Yes I am an idiot... Welcome to my world! :D

wait.. It isn't a measurement is it? Well to a point.. It just means a balance of measure right? 1 cup of flour to every 5 cups of water, 1 pint of flour to five pints of water... tablespoons, ounces and so on... Sorry never been one for guidelines to cooking so it is all new to me... IGNORE me :D
Here, Alex, have some soup and bread. :)
lentil-soup-ck-549829-l.jpg

lol, making a paper mache puppet thing! Just finished my design it will work perfectly.. Just have a day to make it lol... Saturday is the only day I am alone in the house... Going to make and design a dragon head, with movable jaw. (which will be controlled via the hand stick from it's base, it will be red and gold, then two red lines of christmas tinsel connecting to the head, and two gold lines of christmas tinsel, they will connect to the two part tale which will SWOOSH! and SWISH! On it's own accord, and again a handling stick set in the base of that... This is going to be sweet. Yes.. *roll of eyes* I can do this in a day, imagine what I could do with seven.

Crimp folds, squash folds, reverse folds, you picked a heck of one.

Don't forget:

6. Blintz-fold.

Alex P said:
lol, making a paper mache puppet thing! Just finished my design it will work perfectly.. Just have a day to make it lol... Saturday is the only day I am alone in the house... Going to make and design a dragon head, with movable jaw. (which will be controlled via the hand stick from it's base, it will be red and gold, then two red lines of christmas tinsel connecting to the head, and two gold lines of christmas tinsel, they will connect to the two part tale which will SWOOSH! and SWISH! On it's own accord, and again a handling stick set in the base of that... This is going to be sweet. Yes.. *roll of eyes* I can do this in a day, imagine what I could do with seven.

You should totally use large batteries and make it remote control, too. No, nix the batteries. Make it solar-powered. No, nix that--hydro-electric!! A water dragon that breathes lightning!

lightning%20dragon.jpg

Or something.

mix four parts maui and one part kona and roll, now do ya get it?

Back