Can Muslims Really Teleport?

Slaam

There is evidence that the calculation of time on Earth differs from space ,This may be because of the difference of powers affecting objects, including gravity.

The Qur'an speaks about the existence of creatures other than humans living with us on earth, but they differ from us and we do not see them with our ordinary senses (these creatures called jinn). They have different abilities, including the speed of moving from one place to another.This is what is mentioned in the story of the Prophet Solomon with the Queen of Sheba.

Eman, you claim your god created the earthquake in China?

Why would your god of mercy and love do such a thing?

A very good question. I think it is the kind of question that many believers in God are unable to answer. But the answer is simple, and many in the New Age have actually explained it very well even though Qur'an (Islam's Holy Book) has stated this 1400 years ago. The answer is this: whatever we do, we attract the fruits of such action--whether good or bad. Here are a couple of examples:

Qur'an chapter 73, verse 20: "...And whatever good you put forward for yourselves - you will find it with Allah..."
Qur'an chapter 42, verse 30: "...Whatever hardship befalls you is the result of your own deeds. God pardons many of your sins."

Having mentioned these, at the same time God in the Qur'an states that He punishes people with natural disasters sometimes. One example is Sodom and Gomorrah, people who died from a strong sound, etc. Why he punishes? I think it is not so much as His anger toward someone who does not believe in Him, but rather His law of cause and effect. Everything in the universe(s) has certain fundamental laws, and cause & effect is one of those laws. Our deeds do attract either positive or negative, and sometimes the negative energy accumulates so much to the point of a major disaster whether for an individual or a group of people collectively.

God would not say that there is no compulsion in religion if He wanted to constantly punish those who deny Him. Instead, He says that He leaves such people on the wrong path. For example, in Qur'an chapter 14 verse 4, God says: "Then ALLAH leaves to go astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Mighty, the Wise." Basically, God is saying "I gave you free will. You want to destroy yourself? Be my guest. You need my help? Then I will help you." The whole point is basically proving to us that we cannot be without Him. We constantly need Him! And we sure do.

One of the most important Muslim prayers (the first chapter of the Qur'an) goes in verses 6-7: "Keep us on the right path. The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray."

Back