Lost the Lounge!

Garnet

Unrepentant Liberal
Reaction score
I posted a few times, then came back the next day to find that The Lounge has disappeared. When I check in, or log in (I've tried both ways), I get the forums...without the Lounge. Sometimes I can find a thread or two in the Lounge by clicking on "Today's Posts" in "Quick Links", but otherwise I've Lost the Lounge completely! The other sections show up, but not The lounge. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it the fault of my senile 'puter Solomon?

I posted a few times, then came back the next day to find that The Lounge has disappeared. When I check in, or log in (I've tried both ways), I get the forums...without the Lounge. Sometimes I can find a thread or two in the Lounge by clicking on "Today's Posts" in "Quick Links", but otherwise I've Lost the Lounge completely! The other sections show up, but not The lounge. Has this happened to anyone else, or is it the fault of my senile 'puter Solomon?
You should see it down at the bottom under the 'general' section.

or the powers that be are in the process of some shifting....

or you didn't clean up your mess the last time you were in.

Thanks, seattlegal.

Actually, I lost the entire "General" section when I updated Apple Quicktime, although I have no idea if there's any actual connection.
I deleted the update from my system but didn't get "General" back, there's a blank area under that title. I can find individual forums (usually) through either the 'search' or 'today's posts' tools.

Wil, each time I leave I logout & am told all cookies are cleared. Is that the mess you spoke of, or should I be doing somethine else...perhaps taking out the trash or washing dishes? lol

Also, I can't edit my post or post more than once because if I try, I get a message scolding me because i haven't logged in, although the thingy at the top of the page that says "Welcome Garnet" says I have.

*beats head on keyboard in frustration*

My computer is ancient; I suspect that may be the problem. It's 6 & 1/2 yrs. old, that's like 247 in people years.:D

Also, I can't edit my post or post more than once because if I try, I get a message scolding me because i haven't logged in, although the thingy at the top of the page that says "Welcome Garnet" says I have.

*beats head on keyboard in frustration*

My computer is ancient; I suspect that may be the problem. It's 6 & 1/2 yrs. old, that's like 247 in people years.:D

I would say it is more like 500 in human years :\ The rate of advancement and technology steadily increases.... Making a year techno life more each year than a human year. :eek:

I think when they started out however a human year was equal to about 10 computer years.

Back