Who Will Inherit The Earth?

M

mee

The Meek Shall
Inherit the Earth

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. matthew 5;5

Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth
matthew 6;10

I think ALL your threads should be merged into one thread :\ something like "mee's space" lol or "Jehovah Witnessess and their beliefs.."
well i would have thought in a thread that is for christians , people would be interested in what the bible REALLY teaches. matthew 5;5:) after all the bible is supposed to be the book they use.

but maybe they have forgotten what the bible REALLY teaches:)

The Meek Shall
Inherit the Earth

Happy are the mild-tempered ones, since they will inherit the earth. matthew 5;5

Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth
matthew 6;10
OK ...... as we sit now, if someone was to go to the Pope and say..... 'I am he' but could not walk on water or blink his eyes and put consciousness into a dead body.... then the pope would laugh....

not very meek.

But to feed a humble man knowledge that he can create a life by planting a tree, that will give support to the soil, offer nesting to the birds and shade to his brothers; a life created by choice....

then if both died that very day and are to live in the works of that day; who will live longer? The one that thinks they know or the one who contributes for 'life to continue' ?

such the same with today's people; them with all that man can offer (popeship) or them which retain little in the needs of things but to live within the means of their environment........... who is the meek of mankind and of the greater humble observance; of appreciation for life?

The reason this pattern of the meek will inherit the Earth is that them of the power and islolation from Mother earth (nature/God) will be disinclined to acquiesce to the understanding, that will ultimately eliminate the positions of power and inequality.

Knowledge of life and the pure comprehension of what life is; will remove the requisite of being incapable of knowing God! God (the total) is what we live within and mother nature (garden of eden) is where God represents life in the purest form..........

those that put their faith in the cleansing blood of jesus christ will be saved. and those that god exhalts will inherit the kingdom.

those that put their faith in the cleansing blood of jesus christ will be saved. and those that god exhalts will inherit the kingdom.

does that mean we can sacrafice you?

the word 'Exhalt' is no where in the bible; nice creation of 'men'

learn how to be honest and represent truth; otherwise you are breaking rule #10............... lying!

And it is a great crowd of them REVELATION 7;9-10 AND they are waving their symbolic palm branches to welcome THE SON and the one who is sat on the throne JEHOVAH:) and it is these ones that will get through the great tribulation revelation 7;14 a great crowd indeed . that no man is able to number they are the ones who will go on to live in a paradise earth A GREAT CROWD

You can waive a symbolic palm branch all you want, but unless you are born again and accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and put your faith in Him you will not find everlasting life, for it is this reason He came to this world, so that we might be saved through Him and not perish.

And it is a great crowd of them REVELATION 7;9-10 AND they are waving their symbolic palm branches to welcome THE SON and the one who is sat on the throne JEHOVAH:) and it is these ones that will get through the great tribulation revelation 7;14 a great crowd indeed . that no man is able to number they are the ones who will go on to live in a paradise earth A GREAT CROWD

was that woodstock?

You can waive a symbolic palm branch all you want, but unless you are born again and accept Jesus Christ as your personal saviour and put your faith in Him you will not find everlasting life, for it is this reason He came to this world, so that we might be saved through Him and not perish.

then what page is that line of fibs on; as JC never said such a thing

you are blazing another flat out fib ..........

that idea is taught by men and them, blazing another fatty, and care not to lie like the punks they are; with zero responsibility; the targets of the judgment

that idea is taught by men and them, blazing another fatty, and care not to lie like the punks they are; with zero responsibility; the targets of the judgment
Actually, Jesus did say such a thing. Take time to read his best seller...

Further more Blazin isn't out of line here YOU ARE.

Don't like the Christian forum philosphy? You are welcome to go to one of the other forums.

v/r

Q

for it is this reason He came to this world, so that we might be saved through Him and not perish.
John 3;16-17 :) GOD loved the world so much

16"For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent forth his Son into the world, not for him to judge the world, but for the world to be saved through him.

John 12;44-50

However, Jesus cried out and said: "He that puts faith in me puts faith, not in me [only], but in him [also] that sent me; 45 and he that beholds me beholds [also] him that sent me. 46 I have come as a light into the world, in order that everyone putting faith in me may not remain in the darkness. 47 But if anyone hears my sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I came, not to judge the world, but to save the world. 48 He that disregards me and does not receive my sayings has one to judge him. The word that I have spoken is what will judge him in the last day; 49 because I have not spoken out of my own impulse, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak. 50 Also, I know that his commandment means everlasting life. Therefore the things I speak, just as the Father has told me [them], so I speak [them]."

As in Heaven, Also Upon Earth

"Catholic belief specifies Four Last Things: Death, Judgment, Hell, Heaven."—Catholicism, edited by George Brantl.

NOTE that in this list of possibilities for mankind, the earth is absent.

That is hardly surprising because the Catholic Church, like a number of other religions, adheres to the notion that the earth will one day be destroyed.

The Dictionnaire de Théologie Catholique makes this clear under the entry "End of the World": "The Catholic Church believes and teaches that the present world, as God created it and as it exists, will not last eternally." A recent Catholic catechism also takes up this idea: "Our world . . . is destined to disappear."

But if our planet is going to disappear, what of the Bible’s promises of an earthly paradise?

The Bible clearly speaks of a future paradise on earth.

For example, the prophet Isaiah described the earth and its inhabitants in this way:

"They will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat their fruitage. They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full." (Isaiah 65:21, 22)

The Jews, to whom God gave these promises, were certain that their land—indeed, the whole earth—would one day become a paradise for mankind’s everlasting benefit.

Psalm 37 confirms this hope. "The meek ones themselves will possess the earth." (Psalm 37:11)

This verse is not talking about just a temporary restoration of the nation of Israel to the Promised Land.

The same psalm specifies: "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, and they will reside forever upon it." (Psalm 37:29)

Note that this psalm says that everlasting life on earth is to be a reward for "the meek."

In a French Bible, a comment on this verse says that the word "meek" "has a far wider meaning than is apparent in translations; it includes the unfortunate, those afflicted or persecuted for Yahweh’s sake, humble hearts that are submissive to God."

The righteous themselves will possess the earth,
And they will reside forever upon it.psalm 37;29

THE RIGHTEOUS they will inherit the earth:)

For evildoers themselves will be cut off,:D
But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth.psalm 37;9

But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.PSALM 37;11

peace just what we need:)

so then , who as a christian believes what the bible teaches about the mild tempered inheriting the earth , this is what JESUS said in matthew 5;5

Yup, what we -all- need. :)

To be taught by Jehovah means to have insight and enjoy peace

it means knowing how to benefit ourselves truly by being made to walk in the right ways

"I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go." "All your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah, and the peace of your sons will be abundant."

"I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."—Ps. 32:8; Isa. 54:13; 48:17.
true peace comes to those taught by JEHOVAH:)

To be taught by Jehovah means to have insight and enjoy peace

it means knowing how to benefit ourselves truly by being made to walk in the right ways

"I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go." "All your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah, and the peace of your sons will be abundant."

"I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."—Ps. 32:8; Isa. 54:13; 48:17.
true peace comes to those taught by JEHOVAH:)

Using old testemant to convey a newly created faith (1914).

Yet......... who knows what class Jehovah is teaching at? In person!

Them to inherit the earth are the humble pure with integrity, not the fools who fib with faith to remain complacent to a belief.

Such that find them of true compassion, not faithful continuance of beliefs.

as to convey a belief and continue with false pretences is like slapping a person in the face and stealing from them......... them folk care of no responsibility to the action; they just fib because it makes them feel good all the while corrupting and damaging people with misleading beliefs.

Always remember; the liars wil perish and as soon as one person suggests magic, ask them if magic is what feeds them, raises their children and allows mankind to kill for the purpose of faith? ask why the religions continues to divide people rather than combine them?

Back