Kashmir wants freedom

farhan

Reaction score
Away from the limelights of international media (which has been more interested in Georgia, for obvious reasons) , this has been happening in the most volatile region of SouthAsia for a month.

Azadi : outlookindia.com

One more bloody relic of European colonisation....

lmao, nice piece of "neutral and unbiased" reporting that is. :rolleyes: No propaganda to be seen in it what so ever!! :rolleyes:
No mention of the indiscriminate murders that continue daily in Indian cities. No mention of the centuries of Muslim domination and destruction in India known as the Hindu genocide. Of course not. Just western imperialism. I think your head so far up your backside on this one that you must have a very unusual view of your teeth.

tao

I must say we in anyway have to bring it into the eyes of the media... because their are double standards of western world in one time they put pressure on Russia and in other they just sit still...., three leaders were arrested so that they could launch another big protest again...... now in this matter western world sits still do not saying anything... So many have been killed uptil now but ...........................

lmao, nice piece of "neutral and unbiased" reporting that is. :rolleyes: No propaganda to be seen in it what so ever!! :rolleyes:
No mention of the indiscriminate murders that continue daily in Indian cities. No mention of the centuries of Muslim domination and destruction in India known as the Hindu genocide. Of course not. Just western imperialism. I think your head so far up your backside on this one that you must have a very unusual view of your teeth.

tao

I haven't read the whole article, but Arundhati Roy is not a simple propagandist.

This is an article written by a well reputed hindu, indian journalist in an indian newspaper (also in gardian.uk), cant get more neutral than that. Unless it becomes a part of your personal dogma to whine about Islam everywhere you go.

No mention of the indiscriminate murders that continue daily in Indian cities. No mention of the centuries of Muslim domination and destruction in India known as the Hindu genocide. Of course not. Just western imperialism.
This has got nothing to do with any sort of indiscriminate murders happening in any Indian cities, neither has it anything to do with vedic mythologies of hindu genocide.

I think your head so far up your backside on this one that you must have a very unusual view of your teeth.
Have you ever done that? would have looked preety awesome.

Back