God will step in

M

mee

"And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.

And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite; Daniel 2;44

yes ,while manmade rulerships are still ruling the God of heaven has set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin..

and that kingdom will not be passed to other people, the reason why is because JESUS is the king of that kingdom ,and he has immortality and he will never die.

that kingdom will crush and put an end to all those other kingships and rulerships, and it will stand forever.,

and according to bible prophecy and chronology, that heavenly kingdom was set up and established in heaven in 1914.

soon the reigning king JESUS CHRIST will go into action , and then they will know that JEHOVAH IS GOD and JESUS is the son of God.

For any nation and any kingdom that will not serve you will perish; and the nations themselves will without fail come to devastation.ISAIAH 60;12 ... PSALM 2;12
You will break them with an iron scepter,
As though a potter’s vessel you will dash them to pieces.PSALM 2;9

Jehovah himself at your right hand
Will certainly break kings to pieces on the day of his anger.PSALM 110;5

the kings of earth take their stand
And high officials themselves have massed together as one
Against Jehovah and against his anointed one,

PSALM 2;2

have you put your vote in yet?

God will step into the affairs of man DANIEL 2;44

have you put your vote in yet for GODS HEAVENLY KINGDOM GOVERMENT :)
kiss the son PSALM 2;12

so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground, and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
PHILLIPIANS 2;10-11

:) MEE HAS VOTED :) because it is the way to PEACE on the earth.

This is my 911 Psalm This is the one I use when Im in serious trouble. Its a promise of God and we know that His promises are Yes and in them AMEN

Psalm 91
[FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica] He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday. A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot. "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation." [/FONT]

91:1, 2—What is "the secret place of the Most High," and how may we ‘dwell’ there?

This is a figurative place of spiritual safety and security—a condition or state of protection from being harmed spiritually

. The place is secret because it is unknown to those who do not trust in God.

We make Jehovah our dwelling by looking to him as our refuge and stronghold,

by lauding him as the Sovereign Ruler of the universe, and by preaching the good news of the Kingdom. We feel spiritually secure because we know that Jehovah is always ready to help us.—Psalm 90:1.

There is no safer refuge or more formidable stronghold than our Sovereign Lord, Jehovah

Proverbs 18:10.

The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection.

Although we suffer "adversities" in the form of persecution as Christians, we are joyful and spiritually secure "in the secret place of the Most High."

Jehovah was a refuge and a stronghold for the man Jesus Christ, even as He is for Jesus’ anointed followers and their dedicated companions as a group in this "time of the end."—Daniel 12:4.

May we always view Jehovah’s reminders and directions as protective, never as restrictive.

Yes God will step in to the affairs of man very soon Daniel 2;44
and it will be

THE PERFECT GOVERNMENT OF PEACE.
From the time that man lost the first paradise till now, human government has remained under the control of Satan, "the god of this system of things." (2 Cor. 4:4)

The wars, the cruelties, the corruption and the instability of man’s governments prove this fact.

The League of Nations and the United Nations have failed to bring peace out of the confusion.

Mankind cries out for a government of peace.

Is it not reasonable that the Creator, who purposes to restore paradise to this earth, would also provide a perfect government for that paradise?

That is exactly what Jehovah has purposed to do.

The king representing him in this government is his "Prince of Peace," Christ Jesus, and "to the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end."
Isa. 9:6, 7.

and it is VERY GOOD :)

mee, I don't mean to sound the damp towel on your enthusiasm, but people seem to have been waiting a couple of thousand years for God to step in, yet despite huge wars, genocides, plagues, and destruction unprecedented, I'm having difficulty seeing where God has actually stepped in?

Isn't it more important for individuals to try and do what is right, instead of just sat around waiting for someone else to clear up our own mess?

2c.

mee, I don't mean to sound the damp towel on your enthusiasm, but people seem to have been waiting a couple of thousand years for God to step in, yet despite huge wars, genocides, plagues, and destruction unprecedented, I'm having difficulty seeing where God has actually stepped in?

Isn't it more important for individuals to try and do what is right, instead of just sat around waiting for someone else to clear up our own mess?

2c.

I agree, I, Brian:)

2c.
yes i agree it is important to try and do the right things , and the bible has all the instructions for putting ourselves on the right side of God and working along with his purpose for the earth .

and that merciful God JEHOVAH, and his purpose for the earth are now well along and the START of the last days was 1914 and soon THE REIGNING KING JESUS will go into action.

daniel 2;44

the heavenly kingdom is NOW all set up and well established, and things are moving ahead at a great pace.

putting ourselves on the side of GODS HEAVENLY KINGDOM is the thing to be doing

And in the days of those kings (human kings and rulerships)the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.
And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,(human rulerships) and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy."

yes its all happening in this time of the end , DANIEL 12;4
how do we respond to the GOODNEWS about the kingdom matthew 24;14

it is being made known and it is being heralded, and it is for a witness, or to put people on notice.

responding in the right way will put us on the right side of things .

mee, what work are the JW's doing on environmentalism?

mee, what work are the JW's doing on environmentalism?

:D the only thing that i will say as one of JEHOVAHS WITNESSES is this

if anyone wants to share in the rehabilitation of the earth, ‘Then please learn what God requires of you by studying the Bible.’JOHN 17;3

:) IT WILL LEAD TO LIVING IN A PARADISE EARTH :)

will this Great Architect(Jehovah) allow man to wipe out all the rain forests and ruin our earth?

An outstanding prophecy in the Bible answers this question directly. It reads: "But the nations became wrathful, and your [God’s] own wrath came, and the appointed time . . . to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."—Revelation 11:18.

There are two remarkable things about that prophecy. First, it points to the time when man would actually be able to ruin the entire earth.

When those words were written two thousand years ago, man could no more ruin the earth than fly to the moon.
But today he does both.
Second, the prophecy answers the question of whether man will completely ruin the earth—with a resounding no!
God made man to take care of the earth and cultivate it, not strip it bare.
In ancient Israel he set limits on the deforestation his people carried out as they conquered the Promised Land. (Deuteronomy 20:19, 20)

He promises that all mankind in the near future will live in harmony with the environment.—1 John 2:17; Jeremiah 10:10-12.

The Bible offers hope, hope for a time when man will cultivate the earth into a paradise instead of bulldozing it into a desert, mend it instead of mauling it, tend it farsightedly instead of greedily milking it dry for a moment’s gain. The forests have a future.

The corrupt system of things that is ruining them and all the earth has none.

:)GOD WILL STEP IN :) lets not lose the right focus​

Mee:- ":)GOD WILL STEP IN :) lets not lose the right focus"

I agree, it's just a case of when exactly though isn't it. Man is quite happy helping to destroy this planet I agree, and stripping everything out of it and not replacing. Depleting it's resources. However, regardless of what man does the earth goes through cycles, as it has done before with an ice age for example, and there will be more cycles to come. The greenhouse effect etc would still happen, it's just that with our carelessness we are speeding it up.
So you could say we are making the kingdon of God come quicker, as man will be in such a sorry state that God will have to intervene at some point?

So you could say we are making the kingdon of God come quicker, as man will be in such a sorry state that God will have to intervene at some point?
Jehovahs appointed day will not be late , even if we think he is delaying he knows the right time to go into action. what is important is to be ready for that day .

"The great day of Jehovah is near. It is near, and there is a hurrying of it very much."ZEPHANIAH 1:14.

JEHOVAH’S great day is not 24 hours long.

Seek Seek Seek

Turning to the Bible book of Zephaniah, chapter 2, verses 2 and 3, we read what Jehovah requires for salvation:

"Before there comes upon you people the burning anger of Jehovah, before there comes upon you the day of Jehovah’s anger, seek Jehovah, all you meek ones of the earth, who have practiced His own judicial decision.

Seek righteousness, seek meekness. Probably you may be concealed in the day of Jehovah’s anger." Note the word "probably." It is not a case of once saved, always saved.

Our concealment in that day depends on our continuing to do those three things. We must seek Jehovah, seek righteousness, and seek meekness.

You make Jehovah sound like such an angry God at times mee, scary stuff!

even if we think he is delaying he knows the right time to go into action.

We cannot even fathom and understand time like him... To us what seems like ages is but a blink of an eye...

I once asked YHWH How long a million years felt to him, and he said like one second.... I then asked him how much a million pounds were worth to him, and he replied one penny... So I then asked YHWH for a penny and he replied "Sure in a second..."

mee, what I mean is - are the JW's just following rules and waiting around for God to sort everything out, or are JW's active in say environmental causes where they can at least help with some of the cleaning up process?

Simply that if people site around waiting for two thousand years for people to clean up their own mess, they end up living in a mess - but if over 2000 years people had actually made more effort to clean up their own mess as they made it, then wouldn't that be a better situation overall for everybody? And then we could wait for God to finally turn up and say "Hm, not as bad as it could have been. Well done for cleaning your room while I was out." :)

You make Jehovah sound like such an angry God at times mee, scary stuff!
Jehovah is a very merciful God , he could have wiped man off the face of the earth years ago , but he didnt do that , he has put things in place to fix the root of the problems on the earth.

but when it comes to the time when Jehovah has his appointed time people will know that Jehovah is the true God .
and they will have proved what sort of persons they are by their actions and attitudes.

that is why in matthew 25;31 -33 it refers to people in the judgement as sheep or goats.

goats are known as being rebellious and stuborn, but sheep are willing to follow their shepherd.

When the Son of man arrives in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit down on his glorious throne.
And all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left. matthew 25;31-33

Jehovah Is Merciful

Citing additional praiseworthy qualities of God, David said: "Jehovah is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and great in loving-kindness." (Psalm 145:8)

God is gracious in that he is wholly good and generous. (Matthew 19:17; James 1:5)

He does good things even for those not serving him. (Acts 14:14-17)

Jehovah is also merciful, compassionate, "remembering that we are dust." He does not despise a crushed heart or deal with us according to our sins but is far more merciful than the most loving human father. (Psalm 51:17; 103:10-14)

Why, in the greatest display of mercy, he sent his beloved Son to die for us so that we might be reconciled to God and really taste of his graciousness!—Romans 5:6-11.

We cannot even fathom and understand time like him... To us what seems like ages is but a blink of an eye...

I once asked YHWH How long a million years felt to him, and he said like one second.... I then asked him how much a million pounds were worth to him, and he replied one penny... So I then asked YHWH for a penny and he replied "Sure in a second..."

The Bible book of Revelation shows that this is a time of goodwill on the part of Jehovah toward the great crowd that will come "out of the great tribulation" to enjoy life on a paradise earth. (Revelation 7:13-17)

Hence, all Christians can take advantage of this limited period during which Jehovah offers his goodwill to imperfect humans.

What a privilege, then, to be recipients of God’s goodwill!

May all of us use this acceptable time wisely.

And may we act in harmony with the urgency of our times, paying heed to Paul’s words to the Romans:

"You people know the season, that it is already the hour for you to awake from sleep, for now our salvation is nearer than at the time when we became believers. The night is well along; the day has drawn near. Let us therefore put off the works belonging to darkness and let us put on the weapons of the light. As in the daytime let us walk decently, not in revelries and drunken bouts, not in illicit intercourse and loose conduct, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not be planning ahead for the desires of the flesh."—Romans 13:11-14.

NOW is the time to conceal ourselves

mee, what I mean is - are the JW's just following rules and waiting around for God to sort everything out, or are JW's active in say environmental causes where they can at least help with some of the cleaning up process?

Simply that if people site around waiting for two thousand years for people to clean up their own mess, they end up living in a mess - but if over 2000 years people had actually made more effort to clean up their own mess as they made it, then wouldn't that be a better situation overall for everybody? And then we could wait for God to finally turn up and say "Hm, not as bad as it could have been. Well done for cleaning your room while I was out." :)
Jehovahs witnesses are not just waiting ,they are busy doing what Jesus asked of them.
they are doing the will of God , and when the inspection took place, when Jesus inspected all those claiming to be his workers, he found that Jehovahs witnesses were doing the work that he had left them to do .
and because of their faithfulness he gave them even more responsibility matthew 24;45-47

part of the responsibility they have to do is to gather the GREAT CROWD , and in turn that GREAT CROWD join those faithful ones in gathering more of a great crowd
REVELATION 7;9-10 MATTHEW 24;14 MATTHEW 28;19-20

And it is that GREAT CROWD who will get through the great tribulation revelation 7;14

then things can be done to bring the earth back to a paradise, when all the opposition has been done away with , things can really get going . and all of those people on the earth will be willing and ready to do things Gods way.

so for now , the focus is on gathering willing people who are willing to respond to the GOODNEWS of the kingdom matthew 24;14

Jehovahs witnesses like to do things Gods way , and inline with his purpose for the earth . first things first
:)

So in other words - not doing anything to tidy their room/garden/planet at present? Just waiting for God to clean up humanity's mess instead?

Along those lines yeah, I am sure mee will t ell you different (and that is cool feel free to) But I found that the ONLY aid/help that the JW's do are to one another..... Which, correct me if I am wrong, and I am humbly sorry if so, but jesus said to love your enemy... Love your brother, love your neighbour.... To me that means everyone, help here with this, help here with that donate to this charity do fund raisers and so on... But I found from my own experience that the JW's will only help one another...

Yes they go to disaster zones and such, but that is to help their fellow JW's and raise kingdom halls back if destroyed....

The other work they do while awaiting YHWH, is to preach the bible to non JW's and try to make them join them (Again I have no problem with that part.)

Just... JW or not I love you and will do all I can to help you. To me that is the way to be, that is what Jesus taught. There seems to be this block... Yes here we are in "the end of days" so everything is temporary we'll get as many JW's as we can but that is about it...

I posted a post very much like your previous one (IBrian) can't remember where but it was in regards to JW's (and I guess everyone else really) we expect someone to clean up our mess for us, and if we don't even attempt to clean it up what does taht say about us :/

Back