Happy valentines day

greymare

Reaction score
Ok, its Feb 14 here, so,,, Im sending LOVE all over the world...:D

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

768d1223968237-moderator-actions-for-oct-2008-funny-pictures-celebrate-valentines-day

Or :kitty:s. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

No offense meant to anyone, but Valentine's Day SUCKS!!! I truly belive it is a holiday created by Hallmark, florists, etc. It's wholly overrated. If you're single it depresses you, and if you're with someone it pressures you. No, thanks!!

No offense meant to anyone, but Valentine's Day SUCKS!!! I truly belive it is a holiday created by Hallmark, florists, etc. It's wholly overrated. If you're single it depresses you, and if you're with someone it pressures you. No, thanks!!
You can add Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day...Christmas even....each and every holiday has an agenda...

I remember when my ex wife told me she didn't want anything for her birthday and I listened... Did I mention ex wife?

does it hurt you to say Happy Valentines Day to someone?
seriously?? NAH.
I did, all day at work, instead of saying, "have a good day" i looked them in the eye an said Happy Valentines Day..didnt hurt anyone. and who knows, it might have been the only "happy valentines day" they got.
the more i said it, the more i loved it...

lol I agree.... But as wil said... fathers,mothersday easter, christmas, haloween and all the rest = commerical agenda... So do you also not partake in those? Hats off if you don't but I have to question your logic if you do.......

does it hurt you to say Happy Valentines Day to someone?
seriously?? NAH.
I did, all day at work, instead of saying, "have a good day" i looked them in the eye an said Happy Valentines Day..didnt hurt anyone. and who knows, it might have been the only "happy valentines day" they got.
the more i said it, the more i loved it...
No it doesn't hurt to say Happy Valentines Day...or Groundhog day, or Sea Cucumber Day...but when it is expected that you buy boxes of chocolate, diamonds, flowers, get reservations at shay la shiete or some other such nonsense not out of just wanting to, but because the powers that be have brainwashed the masses it is ridiculous. The fact that millions are disapointed that their significant other didn't stack up against someone else's significant other...I'd say more grumping, whining and tears are shed than happiness.

Last part of the rant. It was 'news' here in the US that due to the economic crisis it was thought that spending on this hallowed day would be down from the $120.00 average of the past few years. ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY DOLLAR AVERAGE????? Give me a break!!

I'll say Happy Valentines Day with a smile...but I won't be coerced by some little cherub or million dollar card company to participate in this fiasco...

Back