Ten Questions

SeekTruth

Reaction score
1) Who is God?
2) What is God?
3) Where is God?
4) What is Soul?
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him?
6) What is Justice?
7) What happens after death?
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell?
9) Why are we here (in this world)?
10) What is time?

1) Who is God? God
2) What is God? God
3) Where is God? God
4) What is Soul? God
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? God
6) What is Justice? God
7) What happens after death? God
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? God
9) Why are we here (in this world)? God
10) What is time? God

Next.

1) Who is God? The immanent and transcendent Creator and Sustainor of all being.

2) What is God? Love; Father, Son and Holy Spirit

3) Where is God? Heaven

4) What is Soul? The aspect of a person's being that connects to God.

You don't need religion to reach God; religion teaches us about God's character and our relationship to God.

6) What is Justice? Fair treatment.

7) What happens after death? Don't know. I trust I will be reunited to God and those I love in a way I can't really imagine right now.

8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? Closeness to God and distant from God.

9) Why are we here (in this world)? To love God and love each other.

10) What is time? The fourth dimension of conscious experience.

1) Who is God?
Again interesting after taking the spirituality test some questions and thought arose of myself.

G!d is not a who to me.

2) What is God?

G!d is spirit/principle to me, (not loving, but love) that being said I also feel I am embraced and comfortable and protected in this principle as much as sitting in my grandma's lap nestled in her bosom with arms around me.

3) Where is God?

Everywhere, I see all as a manifestation of G!d in 3d, as the analogy goes, like the ocean is in the wave, not like a raisin is in a bun.

4) What is Soul?

The eternal part of me that is connected to spirit

Newton developed Calculus without the book, Einstien wrote his theory without references... Yes we can attain, but it is easier on the shoulders of those that came before us.

6) What is Justice?

A fair an equitible treatment.

I don't know, I don't think anybody does, some say they do.

Perceptions, states of mind right here in earth...

To experience things in 3d that we can't otherwise, pain, suffering, love, hate, jealously etc. So we can see they are temporary, fleeting, and can be overcome.

10) What is time?

How about a story. This fellow has been commuting home each day by this orchard. And each afternoon on the way home for the past week he is seeing this farmer standing their with a pig on his shoulders while the pig eats apples from the tree. Finally the commuter can't stand it any longer and pulls over, gets out and talks to the farmer.

City Slicker: What are you doin?
Farmer: Feedin my pig.
CS: I thought pigs eat slop.
F: He likes apples
CS: Why doesn't he eat them off the ground
F: He likes them fresh
CS: Why don't you pick a few for him
F: He likes to pick out his own
CS: So you hold the pig in the air while he picks and eats his apples?
F: Yup
CS: Doesn't that take a lot of time?
F: What's time to a pig?

So my answer, a man made construct so two or more can show up for a gathering....a measurement like many others utilized here in 3d.

1) Who is God? A:There are no gods.
2) What is God? A: An imagining.
3) Where is God? A: In the mind.
4) What is Soul? A: A type of popular music.
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? A: See answer to Q1.
6) What is Justice? A rarely applied ideal.
7) What happens after death? You rot or burn.
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? A: Abstracts of mythical reward and punishment.
9) Why are we here (in this world)? A: Because we are.
10) What is time? A perceived property of reality.

1) Who is God? I do not think God is a person.
2) What is God? The Ocean of Life
3) Where is God? Where is God not found?
4) What is Soul? Life.
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? We do not need religions to find God.
6) What is Justice? Understanding, Love, & Compassion.
7) What happens after death? Life continues.
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? Heaven is Understanding, Love, and Compassion. Hell is Ignorance, Hypocrisy, Arrogance, Conceit, Anger, Cruelty, Lust.
9) Why are we here (in this world)? I guess we must all make an effort to find out.
10) What is time? Memory (past), Reality (present), Fantasy (future).

Salam, Seektruth....Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoyable journey of seeking for truth among us.

I am gonna answering your questions, depending on The Holy Quran alone.

1) Who is God?

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Allah! There is no God but He,
the Living, the Self-subsisting, the Eternal.
No slumber can seize Him, nor sleep.
All things in heaven and earth are His.
Who could intercede in His presence without His permission?
He knows what appears in front of and behind His creatures.
Nor can they encompass any knowledge of Him except what he wills.
His throne extends over the heavens and the earth,
and He feels no fatigue in guarding and preserving them,
for He is the Highest and Most Exalted. (2:255)

2) What is God?

[112:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[112:1] Proclaim, "He is the One and only GOD.
[112:2] "The Absolute GOD.
[112:3] "Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.
[112:4] "None equals Him."

3) Where is God?

[2:115] To GOD belongs the east and the west; wherever you go there will be the presence of GOD. GOD is Omnipresent, Omniscient.

4) What is Soul?

[91:7] The soul and Him who created it.
[91:8] Then showed it what is evil and what is good.
[91:9] Successful is one who redeems it.[91:10] Failing is one who neglects it.

[4:27] GOD wishes to redeem you, while those who pursue their lusts wish that you deviate a great deviation. [4:28] GOD wishes to lighten your burden, for the human being is created weak.

6) What is Justice?

[16:90] GOD advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed.

[6:152].....You shall be absolutely just when you bear witness, even against your relatives. You shall fulfill your covenant with GOD. These are His commandments to you, that you may take heed.

[5:8] O you who believe, you shall be absolutely equitable, and observe GOD, when you serve as witnesses. Do not be provoked by your conflicts with some people into committing injustice. You shall be absolutely equitable, for it is more righteous. You shall observe GOD. GOD is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

[2:281] Beware of the day when you are returned to GOD, and every soul is paid for everything it had done, without the least injustice.

[75:0] In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
[75:1] I swear by the Day of Resurrection.
[75:2] And I swear by the blaming soul.
[75:3] Does the human being think that we will not reconstruct his bones?
[75:4] Yes indeed; we are able to reconstruct his finger tip.
[75:5] But the human being tends to believe only what he sees in front of him.
[75:6] He doubts the Day of Resurrection!
[75:7] Once the vision is sharpened.
[75:8] And the moon is eclipsed.
[75:9] And the sun and the moon crash into one another.
[75:10] The human being will say on that day, "Where is the escape?"
[75:11] Absolutely, there is no escape.
[75:12] To your Lord, on that day, is the final destiny.
[75:13] The human being will be informed, on that day, of everything he did to advance himself, and everything he did to regress himself.
[75:14] The human being will be his own judge.
[75:15] No excuses will be accepted.
[75:16] Do not move your tongue to hasten it.
[75:17] It is we who will collect it into Quran.
[75:18] Once we recite it, you shall follow such a Quran.
[75:19] Then it is we who will explain it.
[75:20] Indeed, you love this fleeting life.
[75:21] While disregarding the Hereafter.
[75:22] Some faces, on that day, will be happy.
[75:23] Looking at their Lord.
[75:24] Other faces will be, on that day, miserable.
[75:25] Expecting the worst.
[75:26] Indeed, when (the soul) reaches the throat.
[75:27] And it is ordered: "Let go!"
[75:28] He knows it is the end.
[75:29] Each leg will lay motionless next to the other leg.
[75:30] To your Lord, on that day, is the summoning.
[75:31] For he observed neither the charity, nor the contact prayers (Salat).
[75:32] But he disbelieved and turned away.
[75:33] With his family, he acted arrogantly.
[75:34] You have deserved this.
[75:35] Indeed, you have deserved this.
[75:36] Does the human being think that he will go to nothing?
[75:37] Was he not a drop of ejected semen?
[75:38] Then He created an embryo out of it!
[75:39] He made it into male or female!
[75:40] Is He then unable to revive the dead?

[51:56] I did not create the jinns and the humans except to worship Me alone.

[11:7] He is the One who created the heavens and the earth in six days - and His (earthly) domain was completely covered with water - in order to test you, to distinguish those among you who work righteousness. Yet, when you say, "You will be resurrected after death," those who disbelieve would say, "This is clearly witchcraft

[11:118] Had your Lord willed, all the people would have been one congregation (of believers). But they will always dispute (the truth).
[11:119] Only those blessed with mercy from your Lord (will not dispute the truth). This is why He created them. The judgment of your Lord has already been issued: "I will fill Hell with jinns and humans, all together."

10) What is time?

[46:35] Therefore, be patient like the messengers before you who possessed strength and resorted to patience. Do not be in a hurry to see the retribution that will inevitably come to them. The day they see it, it will seem as if they lasted one hour of the day. This is a proclamation: Is it not the wicked who are consistently annihilated?

[22:47] They challenge you to bring retribution, and GOD never fails to fulfill His prophecy. A day of your Lord is like a thousand of your years

[32:5] All matters are controlled by Him from the heaven to the earth. To Him, the day is equivalent to one thousand of your years.

Peace, truth seek..., and pardon if u find the answers too long:)

1) Who is God? me- not the JW Mee- but I
2) What is God? Him- not the rubbish band, but Him
3) Where is God? here, there, and everywhere
4) What is Soul? Breath- of God
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? God didn't create the universe... nor did he create Me... we both arose due to other factors...
6) What is Justice? justice is what happens when you can afford a really good lawyer...
7) What happens after death? it depends who you are- some ppl might come back, some might not...
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? heaven is a nightclub in London... Hell is hangovers and guilt...
9) Why are we here (in this world)? once, a man and a woman got it on... we are their fruit...
10) What is time? a lie dreamt up by factory owners to herd peasants into concrete blocks...

1) Who is God? God as a "Who" is an invention of man. He was conceptualized to serve as a simple explanation for that which is difficult or inexplainable.

2) What is God? Perfection. Wisdom. Compassion. In Buddhism: a vast, formless field of liberation (prajna paramita).

3) Where is God? Everywhere. Nothing exists outside or separate from God. We are made of God.

4) What is Soul? Another human invention to explain the ego, the "I". I see the soul as conditioned and temporary, created from our senses, body and mind.

5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? Why indeed? At this point in human history we all know what we need to do achieve enlightenment or be one with God. We also have the time to it, but instead we're too easily distracted by other activities.

6) What is Justice? Equality applied with compassion and courage.

7) What happens after death? I do not know... can't wait to find out. It should be a trip.

8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? States of mind experienced right here and now. How many beings live "hellish" existences here on Earth? How many humans create Hell in their own minds or suffer mental illness? As for realms beyond this plane? We'll see.

9) Why are we here (in this world)? We are the result of conditions that supported life. We've grown over billions of years and only recently gained a level of intelligence and self-consciousness that allows us to seek and know God.

10) What is time? An byproduct or result of our universe's existence? Heck, I don't know.

SeekTruth

1) Who is God?

We can only know Him through His Manifestations

2) What is God?

God is an Unknowable Essence

3) Where is God?

Above place..

4) What is Soul?

A mystery which we will never discover..

God sends Messengers and Prophets as a guidance to humanity (sentient beings in the universe).

6) What is Justice?

Justice is a concept that rights wrongs..sometimes it is accomplished on earth..sometimes not.

We enter another dimension.

Heaven is nearness to God ..while hell is remoteness from God.

To know and to worship God.

10) What is time?

In part a spiral of energy and matter toward an unknown point and in part a social reckoning.. or unit that can vary.

1) Who is God?
2) What is God?
3) Where is God?
4) What is Soul?
6) What is Justice?
10) What is time?

1) Whatever you say it is.
2) Whatever you say it is.
3) In your head.
4) A good ryhtmn.
5) No idea, how do you justify your illusion?
6) True justice? True justice, is a myth.
7) Tell you when I get there.
8) Another creation to aid the "spiritual" pecking order.
9) No, freaking, idea.
10) A small insignificant logging system for the meer small blip of mankinds existance.

Peace, truth seek..., and pardon if u find the answers too long:)

Peace to you too.
One day you might actually seek truth.
To long?! More superfluous twattle than a politician on amphetamine!
Just trying to read that reminds me just how insidiously devious Islam is.

I'm sure that many men and women have been touched by God through the practice of Islam. Why do you choose to only focus on the negative?

Peace to you too.
One day you might actually seek truth.
To long?! More superfluous twattle than a politician on amphetamine!

LOL. you say peace to you... and yet you attack ?:mad:
I am not Islamic, I love God and Jesus Christ, please dont turn these interesting questions and answers into an attack on another human being.:eek:
Love the Grey

1) Who is God?
2) What is God? The Word, Creator, (father, son, holy spirit) truth, love, light, faithful, Lord of lords,
3) Where is God? Every Where Psalms 139:8
4) What is Soul? Mind and emotions Hebrews 4:12
5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? We don't need religion, we need truth. Our spirit has been distanced from Him & his word is the guide back to Him 1 John 1:6-7
6) What is Justice? when good prevails against evil
7) What happens after death? Before you die on earth you choose life or death for your spirit. Dueteronomy 30:19
8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? Heaven Eternal life with God, Hell is spiritual death and anguish
9) Why are we here (in this world)? We are in this world to grow in a relationship ship with a loving God and Father, Learn to make good choices, grow up and look forward to eternity.
10) What is time? Time is what you think it is

I hope that answers something for you.
Proverbs 2:6 For the LORD gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding.

1) Who is God? My father, brother and friend

2) What is God? The creator of the universe

3) Where is God? Everywhere

4) What is Soul? The part of me that stays connected to God

5) If God created the Universe and us, then why need a religion to reach him? We dont't need religion. Relgion is a man made concept.

6) What is Justice? Something that is greatly needed by all but rarely seen by any.

7) What happens after death? We go to what God as planned for us next

8) What is Heaven and What is Hell? God's reward or punishment based on our own life choices.

9) Why are we here (in this world)? To love God and each other, as well as, to determine where our next stop will be.

10) What is time? A type of measurement devised by man.

Thanks for making me think!

Back