Hearing Test!!! Can you hear 16khz????

c0de

Vassal
Reaction score
Instructions: Just click on the bars under the 16 Khz... Start lower down the scale and work your way up. If you can't hear anything even if your clicking the middle of the bar, don't go too high... you will make the kids in your house crazy!

Apparently, kids can hear this frequency while people start to loose it by their mid 20s...Take for instance me, who cant hear it... sighzz... meh ear drums r FAIL :(

Equal loudness contours and audiometry - Test your own hearing

I heard nothing. On any of those scales at top.

I heard some convenience stores in the States have anti-loitering systems which play a noise only kids can hear, basically to make them leave their property if they are chilling outside their stores!! LoL! Thats like straight out of Dr. Evil's playbook man!!

getoffmylawnunbrand.jpg

... sighzz... meh ear drums r FAIL :(

too much drum and bass in your early years dude!

quote c0de;
I heard some convenience stores in the States have anti-loitering systems which play a noise only kids can hear, basically to make them leave their property if they are chilling outside their stores!! LoL! Thats like straight out of Dr. Evil's playbook man!!

aye, but since subliminal learning does work why dont they exchange that muzak for more enlightened priming? still big bro stuff tho.

quite the test...yes I've lost those high notes...and yes they do do that to the sidewalks to keep the skateboarders movin...

But the kidz have outwitted they download the wav files as ringtones and now the teachers can't hear their phone's ring and the kids text away without the teacher being the wiser...

@ Native

Enlightened priming eh??... like the Moonlight Sonata in 16 khz!! haha

@ Wil

High freq ringtones??? LOL ... dude those are like Sonic Guerrilla Tactics !!

Hi

Thanks for sharing this link. I heard the sound just above the middle of the bar. :mad: Am I loosing my hearing ?

Back