wot do u look like n sound like 2

Grizzly Adams what!? That is a mighty fine beard sir. *sneaks up behind you dressed like a ninja and equppied with clippers to steal your beard!*

When I have written a full script and hired all cast positions I will then upload one of me.

*sneaks up behind you dressed like a ninja and equppied with clippers to steal your beard!*
Don't worry tis spring and time for the winter coat to go...I'll post the stages I go thru...it varies sometimes the chin or the mustache go first to look like early presidents...this year I think the plan will be goatee and sideburns...then fu man chu....then cowboy handle bars....and all gone by June...

Dude!

Being completely shallow I judge a man's wisdom by the amount of his face furniture :)p) so please don't go too mad! Great to see you but being a shy retiring type I'm glad to say I have no webcam and ain't about to get one!

s. (goatee and holding).

I am loving the versitile styles Wil! You need a blog dedicated to montly updates on the style of teh beard!!!! :D

One of our newer laptops has a built in webcam... I am sure I can use that but I know it isn't anywhere near the quality of your footage... Will tinker with it, then think of something extremley charming and funny to say... Then do it. None of you are gonna be able to handle what I sound like... You, have, no idea dear fellows lol.

Oh anothers voice I was actually shocked to hear was Dauers... He sports a deep husky sexy voice (you know?) I was expecting a more...... Kyle Broflovski's cousins accent.... No idea why lol..... Just that is what I was expecting.

how did you hear dauers voice?? i wana hear. I spoke to tao and couldnt understand his accent. tho its not his fault, it took me years of watching billy connoly videos to finally understand a word he says. lol.

He's scottish! of course it's his fault!!!!!

I bumped into him on a dateline service thing lol.... I jest... It was in a dream..... No sorry I lie again.... He plays this game where you can like create stuff! and he invited me kinda on it, and you can use mic's on it....

I don't know... kinda breaks the 4th wall.

Now I won't be able to stomp on wil without imaging that cute, little face.

Dammit wil! You've humanized yourself!

Actually Wil and I met some time ago when he visited Colorado Springs, we had lunch and a nice drive through the mountains before he had to leave. I had such a great time, I wish more people would visit out here. :)

Actually Wil and I met some time ago when he visited Colorado Springs, we had lunch and a nice drive through the mountains before he had to leave. I had such a great time, I wish more people would visit out here. :)
Thanx and I had a great time to! A wonderful playground of the Rockies at the edge of their city...and for folks visiting the DC area...ditto...I'd love to be a host...

Now I'm waiting to see more...this was way to easy to do...and I obviously spent no time scripting it...just was online and saw the site and said.. io could use this...

Oops thought this was the thread 'the meeting with the people from mars'! LOL

sorry am soo archaic thats just amazing.. the magic of cyberspace howdy?

Back