Me, myslef, and, um...

I will I will I will I will I will.

Next!

Wait a minute... 3,4,
5,5... um, 6

If I could save time in a bottle, I'd first have to come up with the design.

And here are a few questions for myself...

1. Forget the numbers, can't make those things.

Can I make a bottle?

No

Can I make a container?

Well, yes, out of waste.

So my time in a bottle will be first working with waste to create something useful, and beautiful, for the women here in these parts. I didn't mean that, my mind has been corrupted by cola bottles, but that was a long time ago, for which have been forgiven, but karma never dies, it just drinks water, by becoming it, through the breath. Ok, I'll shut up, and get some trash going. Making pots out of newspaper right now.

yeh people are making houses out of cola bottles ..fantastico...waste is the biggest problem we and more importantly our future possible generations have to deal with....dont buy prepackaged goods...or if you do dump it back outside the supermarket..vote with your wallet

Hi everybody, thanks for the kind welcome. Basically, I'm not any one faith, or able, willing to include myself in any one faith with the exclusion of any other. Conditionally, I'm certain that by some standards I'd be considered a heretic, but hey, so was Jesus, or is, in the archetypal realm.

And then there are philosophies which are not predicated on any blanket belief modes of relating to less scripted realms of reality, taking into consideration all manifestations of consciousness as enlightenment, and seeing self as other, but I won't get to deeply into that right now. But I'm not a read and regurgitate kind of guy. So won't make you read anymore right now either, trying to extend to you all what has been shown to me.

Hi everybody, thanks for the kind welcome. Basically, I'm not any one faith, or able, willing to include myself in any one faith with the exclusion of any other. Conditionally, I'm certain that by some standards I'd be considered a heretic, but hey, so was Jesus, or is, in the archetypal realm.

And then there are philosophies which are not predicated on any blanket belief modes of relating to less scripted realms of reality, taking into consideration all manifestations of consciousness as enlightenment, and seeing self as other, but I won't get to deeply into that right now. But I'm not a read and regurgitate kind of guy. So won't make you read anymore right now either, trying to extend to you all what has been shown to me.

You will find all kinds of "weird people" here.:)

Everybody is normal, at room temperature. Hot is good, cold is better, warm is the best.

But I'm just cold, minded. Or let's just say stubborn.

I have, to go, chop... some wood. Turning off, the mind. Chop wood, already carried water.

In your container made of waste?

It is not mine, nothing is, on an esoteric level, even thoughts.

The wood stove ash is waste which goes into the garden.

The wood I use is from dead fall or standing dead, would become forest waste.

My thoughts are waste when chopping wood, only use the balance and body mechanics to split, haul and stack.

Back