Possessed!

Faithful-Angel

Reaction score
As'salamua'alikum all...

I believed so far no one has open topic on this so I thought maybe I would like to share views and experiences of this called "Possessed!" :)

Firstly have anyone experienced the presents of ghost/ unrest spirits that maybe scare you or maybe "possessed!" in someone?

In this modern times I am surprised that some people uses what we call "black magic" on others. I don't know how this "black magic" comes about, but they uses these for the purpose of their own selfishness.....

Funny how it started, as I got on my normal days to work, I met this new guy who is about to work into my department. I never noticed this guy much in the first place, but he came over to the rest of me and my collegues to start a friendly gestures and shooked hands with me. Suddenly he got popular with all and hangout with me and the others. Day by day passes I got mesmerised by him and the looks, I don't know how it happened.

for two years I work there and fell head-over-heels with him, never ones the collegues protest against him or his works... as time passes I got into a depression becos of him and I can't seem to work on anything. Everywhere I go I see his face... my mom got worried and got me to an "spiritual healer" or an Ustat to help me with coping of my condition.
i decided to quit the job there thing got worst. I got possessed by some spirit....I never before got into a depression state of wanting to hurt myself and I felt like i did so i knew that guy at work did something to me, somehow of a connected to that guy....

i decided to quit the job there thing got worst. I got possessed by some spirit....I never before got into a depression state of wanting to hurt myself and I felt like i did so i knew that guy at work did something to me, somehow of a connected to that guy....

Um...it sounds like you're trying to blame someone else because of your own spontaneous emotions.

You met someone, you feel in love, you feel pain and rejection and this results in a tumultuous state of mind - that's called a feeling of love lost.

It doesn't have anything to do with evil spirits, black magic, or anything.

What it does involve is a part of you is grieving for this man, for your inability to be with them, and part of the grieving process is anger - therefore you are directing your anger at them.

Don't worry about it - it's all a perfectly normal part of life's experiences, and while life may not seem good at the moment, life is like a roller coaster - ups and downs - you're experiencing a "down" at present, but I'm sure there will be plenty of "ups" in store for you in the future, if you can see yourself past this bad time.

In the work place you can begin to fantasy about others... It happens lol... Well not here cause we're all freaking males... Well.. To a degree I guess it did.. My wife to be works for the same company just a different branch!

You were not possessed by anything but emotions... Faithful, (I apologise firstly if I am wrong) I am assuming you are quite young? Perhaps this was one of the firsts times you have experienced being in the presence of someone from theopposite sex that you had become attracted too?

The man did nothing to you....... Perhaps this could also by why you let your more sensible emotions move out of the way for your rage? Perhaps?.... The man sent no evil spirits lol on you.... I will assure you of that. If he wanted to "bewitch" you and make you fall in love with him.... Wouldn't he have done something? But he didn't right? And this is why you felt you needed to vent by hurting yourself.... Which really when you look back on it (maybe a bit more time to heal then look back on it) You will realise it wasn't that bright to do..... Anger, jealousy, hate, rage... They are ill advisors Faithful... And they only end up hurting you...... Emotions are a powerful thing.... And are REAL lol... No spirits possessed you.

If your head starts turning around 360' degrees and you project vomit and vile everywhere and some old man throws water at you screaming "the power of christ compels you!!!" over and over... Then maybe it will be time to worry, but for now... Just enjoy your life.

In the work place you can begin to fantasy about others... It happens lol... Well not here cause we're all freaking males... Well.. To a degree I guess it did.. My wife to be works for the same company just a different branch!

LOL, well I can't agree more

You were not possessed by anything but emotions... Faithful, (I apologise firstly if I am wrong) I am assuming you are quite young? Perhaps this was one of the firsts times you have experienced being in the presence of someone from theopposite sex that you had become attracted too?

well I was thinking that maybe I was attracted. But I begin to behave strangely with everyone at work. I started doing things that I don't normally would do

The man did nothing to you....... Perhaps this could also by why you let your more sensible emotions move out of the way for your rage? Perhaps?.... The man sent no evil spirits lol on you.... I will assure you of that. If he wanted to "bewitch" you and make you fall in love with him.... Wouldn't he have done something? But he didn't right? And this is why you felt you needed to vent by hurting yourself.... Which really when you look back on it (maybe a bit more time to heal then look back on it) You will realise it wasn't that bright to do..... Anger, jealousy, hate, rage... They are ill advisors Faithful... And they only end up hurting you...... Emotions are a powerful thing.... And are REAL lol... No spirits possessed you.

I know i'm sounding like i'm blaming him and throws all my emotions at him

If your head starts turning around 360' degrees and you project vomit and vile everywhere and some old man throws water at you screaming "the power of christ compels you!!!" over and over... Then maybe it will be time to worry, but for now... Just enjoy your life.

and yes i did, i wasn't able to come to work. my mom sees the whole possession takes place. of course I don't remember much, in fact I wasn't even aware of it. Vomitted lots of floamy stuff, kept doing nonsense things. I cried alot, not eating much, talk nonsense like "My body is half opened." "all the thing in my body are dead n smelly" "I needed a new body to live"........

:rolleyes: Forgive me a moment of humour... but so few posts and what an interesting personal disclosure!! First it was the Lesbian Muslim Carpet Baggers and their attempted seduction of your innocence..... on which you gave lamentably few details....though perhaps you really do not like to be rubbed up in the wrong way on that and I should refrain from insisting? And now a story of falling for Mr Perfect and your demonisation of him after two years and what? No wedding ring?

Did he ever ask you out? Did you ask him out? Have you done the dirty deed and been rejected? Or offered the dirty deed and been rejected. Or was it he only liked it when the carpet sisters were there too? Or do you think you might be a sexually repressed person with a religious mythology at odds with your natural desires?

You seem young and confused and maybe some might see it as wrong for me to make fun of this. But maybe that is precisely what you need to do....have some fun. No not go out and buy yourself the biggest toy in the toyshop but learn to relax about things and about people. No man or woman is ever possessed of demons yet everyone experiences falling in love, and it hurting. And I think thats all you did. And talk to a doctor, a real doctor, about it. Not some witch doctor of Islam or any other tradition.

I thought I have had post a reply to Alex P, sadly it seems that it did not appear.

[Quoted from Alex]

Well alex, I did suddenly feeling sick vomitted foamy stuff, start talking nonsense like "my body is half opened" "the inside are all not working and dead" I woke up suddenly telling my mom "I want to marry him", started talking to myself half the time, no eating or sleeping. these are which I don't know of and was told by my mom.

To Tao:

I maybe young and confused. And maybe people are making fun of me after reading this, but I just want to say that I was possessed and I could hear many spirits talking to me, irritate me. I had to chant alot from the verese from the quran...

Because it seems that some people may not believe in people gotten "possessed" but just thinking that it's a normal daily stuff...

only those who gone thru it will understand it.

Faithful; I hope you do not include me in the group that is making fun of you...

How did this man act towards you? Friendly? Did he pay you much attention? Too much attention? Did he just give a brief wave and hello or would he stop and chat did he stand close? Did he touch you while speaking? Like placing his hand on your shoulder and so on?

Faithful; I hope you do not include me in the group that is making fun of you...

How did this man act towards you? Friendly? Did he pay you much attention? Too much attention? Did he just give a brief wave and hello or would he stop and chat did he stand close? Did he touch you while speaking? Like placing his hand on your shoulder and so on?

Hi Alex nope.. didn't include you in that group.

He was rather very friendly and yes, paid alot of attention on me i don't know why. he would mass email to me and a collegue about poems, then make fun of the other collegue(guy) like just to make me laugh.

He would like chat all the time, go home together with me, getting to know me. sit beside me and play with my make-up pouch n some other things on my table. hangout for lunch, hangout after work.

Like we went for a movie in a group and he would like want to sit with me.
And I was like shocked to see a person who put so much attention to me and he was my superior who just started working there.

I would bump on to him every morning on to work whether I am 5mins late or 15mins early. Everytime when it's the "break-time" he would come over to sit and chat with me and a few collegue whom i always talk to..

and I remembered ex-change songs in my thumb drive and passed to him with some of my personal things inside it, like some photos. I thought it was harmless

To Tao:

I maybe young and confused. And maybe people are making fun of me after reading this, but I just want to say that I was possessed and I could hear many spirits talking to me, irritate me. I had to chant alot from the verese from the quran...

Because it seems that some people may not believe in people gotten "possessed" but just thinking that it's a normal daily stuff...

only those who gone thru it will understand it.
A real doctor would understand it too. I think you should go and see one soon.

A real doctor would understand it too. I think you should go and see one soon.

for your info, I have and discharged from it... and real doctors seems to find me okay and better, becoz in between then I was in the process of healing with a Islamic spiritual healer...

that brings me more closer to god and being more responsible towards him.

not all doctors can heal everything.

Did you ever speak about feelings towards one another?

no, but it's like from a normal friendship to a sudden "crazy-fall-in-love" within a short time... it's weird

and he tried warning me saying, not to trust everyone around you that is include him.

Didn't realise in Islam there were "healers" like that?

they are just normal people who much well versed in the al-quran. we called them the Ustats gave me water with recited verses of the quran blows on it a few times... normally these healers and black magicians (who harm people) are found in asia..

Last edited:
for your info, I have and discharged from it... and real doctors seems to find me okay and better, becoz in between then I was in the process of healing with a Islamic spiritual healer...

that brings me more closer to god and being more responsible towards him.

not all doctors can heal everything.
Please do not confuse my directness for a lack of sympathy. You have related two tales since coming here that are in essence descriptions of sexual repression. I see now that Islam prevents you from seeing all this in the same light as me and I can be of no assistance. So, respectfully, I bow out.

Do you also believe that what the Ustat did worked?

It did and thankfully I have recovered from it, managed to get the spirit out and get back my sanity to my normal self.

I am truly thankful that god have answered my prayers, the Ustat's prayers get me back to normal.

:)

Back