Possessed!

And I disagree with yours... Unrequited love is the most painful experience known to man (and woman). Most of the greatest art and even some of the most powerful philosophies in the world were born from that very pain.

Just because you have not experienced those feelings, does not mean they do not exist, or are not real.

May be! And thats why I said about just me, "I salute my love for he is a good person to keep others happy, I find no pain from him". May be I could find no more space to exprience this Unrequited love again, thanks God I'm saved form this pain.

Love is pain, and pain is Love.

Why I said that because without pain one can never learn to love others more than what you have given them.

without pain, one never knows that there is someone there to love you back than the one you tried to love.

without pain, one never learn mistakes of the past of not to repeat again.

without pain, one never learn that he/she can be stronger for another person's pain.

without pain, one never learn what true love is.

and without pain, one never realised how allah loves them, is to give them pain.

Oh, dearest one, I surrendered myself to this post :eek: It's true!

I'm 27 this year and I faced quite a few painful memories. with that I talk to god, and mashallah.. allah always heal my pain..:)

I love to hear your points too..

Just forgetting about pains we should think about good memories will be helpful to think positive about others. I believe in this!

Ah yes you misunderstood I was speaking to wil as well, he said he was close minded so I was asking for him to give examples and explain why that was so.

Then I said to you that Pain surrounds and bides it's time where love resides, and saying it is good because that pain, and feeling of loss is what makes us realise how worthwhile and how pricless love/happiness is. My logic is, that something that can be lossed is somehting to cherish ;)

If it's there forever and no chance of losing it... You could become slack or not appreciate it you know...

That feeling of pain lets you know you're alive... And that you -feel- and you need that reminder from time to time.

thank you for your info as I was thinking of looking for further help from an imam who can help me in better ways and of course I would still pray and zikir as often for what has happened because of allah's swt will, so I still put my faith on to him and him alone i seek too... just hope for a better help in maybe i needed better verses reading from the quran or well sometimes asking help from an imam shouldn't be that bad?

Dear friend! I would like to say something, I can't change your views if you want to seek for Imaam as well. No benefit as such to seek for Imaam, he will make you more disturbed coz the feelings that you have in yours can only be iunderstood by you, people aren't looking in that way as you feel for, they will try to lead you according to thier own mentality. Nay! don't disagree wit Amica! we need Imaams to guide us better but I personally say "no benefit at all". Only you know what you feel, just hear Quran to find out solutions of your owns coz you know what actually happened to you, none can realize this...you would be driven to another psycho condition in seek of Imaams point of views.

Sorry, if I been disagreed with espacially to Amica! sorry!

Ah yes you misunderstood I was speaking to wil as well, he said he was close minded so I was asking for him to give examples and explain why that was so.

Oh, today I know "wil" is "he" i was thinking him as "she" :eek: actaully lot of confusion here on this forum about Gender and Relgion, anyways!

My logic is, that something that can be lossed is somehting to cherish ;)

If it's there forever and no chance of losing it... You could become slack or not appreciate it you know...

I diagree with this statement. If I would been find my love forever, it will never end. In reality, when you find your love forever will live with you forvever otherwise he/s will be right of someones else and many chances to forget him/her. It is because the relation of husband and wife is too pure that can even caused to forget lost love. I believe in this! I don't think lost is somthing to cherish...It is forgetable when you find new one.

But in reality, love isn't forever. It isn't the happily ever after cartoon fantasy. Love is to compromise, to compromise is to sacrafice, you have to endure and you have trials if you can fend off the constant tides that crash and collide with you, you can take some more steps forward.. But it isn't the tides we must concentrate on. If you are still standing, together after that tide, that is what counts... but what do I know :) lol.

You don't just find love and that is it, easy street...

But in reality, love isn't forever. It isn't the happily ever after cartoon fantasy. Love is to compromise, to compromise is to sacrafice, you have to endure and you have trials if you can fend off the constant tides that crash and collide with you, you can take some more steps forward.. But it isn't the tides we must concentrate on. If you are still standing, together after that tide, that is what counts... but what do I know :) lol.

You don't just find love and that is it, easy street...

It is true for love is not happily forever, but when love is with you as your legal right so both try togather to make life happy. In any sufferings or sadness they help each other to cheer up. I only know this! when you find your life-partner, you needs him/her everytime...but for the love who is not yet your legal right is almost forgetable in the presence of husband/wife. When love becomes your legal right, you need him/her forever coz they are made for each other and they plan to live happily, even to compromise, they decide together and they try to think together. It is true that what was before is a little bit changed as you got your love, but i believe this change makes strong relation of husband and wife, espacially when kid is in lap, they aren't ready to leave each other. I believe in this pure relation!

@ Summia

I totally agree. Seeking perfection in this life can only lead to much misery.

Salaam sister FaithfulAngel--

It sounds like you are doing a little bit better. Continue praying, zikr and continue taking your medication. Even if you start feeling better, do not stop.

I suspected that your situation is more than an issue of an evil sihr, because:

1) The person you obsessed about has no desire to be with you, which is the most important clue (otherwise why would he want you to be infatuated with him)
2) You did not provide me with enough proof in your post about how he would get sihr to you to be infatuated with him

Evil jinn, according to the islamic traditions, can cause a person to experience mental health illness. Sometimes, these jinns attack the person so hard, that it is difficult to recover.
Keep in mind that only Allah SWT has the power to heal you. Recite Rukya a lot, be clean, do not eat from anyone besides your own food that you prepare and your mother's. Do not give away your clothes or your jewlery. At least, this is what my grandmother used to teach me.
And remember, the more you think that the one making sihr has any 'power' the more you open yourself to their influence. So, ignore them.Think of the ways only Allah SWT can make you feel better.

I pray Allah SWT to help you heal.

Back