Possessed!

So If I gave you water, blowed on pages of Qu'ran and read them could I heal you?

insyallah, if u believed in the words of allah from the quran any miracles can happen. have faith in allah :)
even if you don't give me water, even if you says that words and jus blow on my head, insyallah.

Quran words are of healing words itself, that is when you recite it in the arabic true words.

Last edited:
ok (sorry for all these questions lol)

You believe in the words of allah? Then that should be enough to protect you from possession right?

O Messenger! Proclaim what has been sent down to you from your Lord. And if you did not, then you would not have fulfilled and proclaimed His Message. Allah will protect you from men (who mean mischief), for Allah guides not those who reject truth.....

Why spercifically Arabic? god has no language and knows all language right?

well, when **** happens, **** happens for a reason. life is full of trials and tribulations, but that shouldnt stop us from having faith.

I guess this happened maybe bring me closer to allah to a different level :)..

Yes, god knows all languages. But it's the spiritual being or it's original state that Quran was sent down in the language of Arabic.

Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) says: “The one who guides to good will be rewarded equally”

examples:

Why do we read Qur’an, even if we can’t understand a single Arabic word????

This is beautiful story

An old American Muslim lived on a farm in the mountains of eastern Kentucky with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa wakeup early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Qur’an. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could. One day the grandson asked,
“Grandpa! I try to read the Qur’an just like you but I don’t understand it, and what I do understand I forget as soon as I close the book. What good does reading the Qur’an do?” The Grandfather quietly turned from putting coal in the stove and replied, “Take this coal basket down to the river and bring me back a basket of water.”
The boy did as he was told, but all the water leaked out before he got back to the house. The grandfather laughed and said, “You’ll have to move a little faster next time,” and sent him back to the river with the basket to try again. This time the boy ran faster, but again the basket was empty before he returned home. Out of breath, he told his grandfather that it was impossible to carry water in a basket, and he went to get a bucket instead. The old man said, “I don’t want a bucket of water; I want a basket of water. You’re just not trying hard enough,” and he went out the door to watch the boy try again. At this point, the boy knew it was impossible, but he wanted to show his grandfather that even if he ran as fast as he could, the water would Leak out before he got back to the house. The boy again dipped the basket into river and ran hard, but when he reached his grandfather the basket was again empty. Out of breathe, he said, “See Grandpa, it’s useless!” “So you think it is useless?”
The old man said, “Look at the basket.” The boy looked at the basket and for the first time realized that the basket was different. It had been transformed from a dirty old coal basket and was now clean, inside and out. “Son, that’s what happens when you read the Qur’an. You might not understand or remember everything, but when you read it, you will be changed, inside and out. That is the work of Allah in our lives.”

Ah, interesting - so considering your other thread, this wasn't a man you fell for?

No one's making fun of you - emotions are a challenging part of the human experience.

Ah, interesting - so considering your other thread, this wasn't a man you fell for?

No one's making fun of you - emotions are a challenging part of the human experience.

well no.. it's should be a natural one isn't? :) If it's wasn't for the possessed part that i've gone thru, maybe this could have been as what you said my emotions..

God doesnt have a language, but some times he does choose to convey his guidelines in human language, & when he does, these words do "contain" divine power. Translations merely translate part of the meaning. The sight, sound, feel, poetic, symbolic & spiritual value gets filtered out in the process. Meaning is for the conscious part of the mind, rest is for the rest of it.

Last time God talked, it was in Arabic ;)

Other than that, love is a belief too, what better belief-cutter than another belief, like diamond cuts diamond.

As'salamua'alikum all...

I believed so far no one has open topic on this so I thought maybe I would like to share views and experiences of this called "Possessed!" :)

Firstly have anyone experienced the presents of ghost/ unrest spirits that maybe scare you or maybe "possessed!" in someone?

In this modern times I am surprised that some people uses what we call "black magic" on others. I don't know how this "black magic" comes about, but they uses these for the purpose of their own selfishness.....

Funny how it started, as I got on my normal days to work, I met this new guy who is about to work into my department. I never noticed this guy much in the first place, but he came over to the rest of me and my collegues to start a friendly gestures and shooked hands with me. Suddenly he got popular with all and hangout with me and the others. Day by day passes I got mesmerised by him and the looks, I don't know how it happened.

for two years I work there and fell head-over-heels with him, never ones the collegues protest against him or his works... as time passes I got into a depression becos of him and I can't seem to work on anything. Everywhere I go I see his face... my mom got worried and got me to an "spiritual healer" or an Ustat to help me with coping of my condition.
i decided to quit the job there thing got worst. I got possessed by some spirit....I never before got into a depression state of wanting to hurt myself and I felt like i did so i knew that guy at work did something to me, somehow of a connected to that guy....

Are you sure it wasn't just love? Subjectively love isnt much different from black magic. Both feel like scorpions beneath your pillow. Both feel like being possessed. Men get bald because of love (Women only get bald by magic :p)

Last time god spoke it was in arabic? You just lol cannot possibly prove that lol
neither can you possibly prove otherwise :cool:

even if he did he wouldn't favour a language ;/
OK yea ideally he shouldnt. But he has to talk to people in their language. I mean Gabriel talking Chinese in Makkah wouldnt have sounded good either.....Allah to Arabs...Ni hao ma...hao jiu bu jian li .....:D

...& Arabs go like...man aina anta ya allah? lol

True speaking chinese in Mecca wouldn't sound good... But that isn't what I am saying, I am saying a god wouldn't favour something as petty as:this language has magical flavours! use it and be blessed.... lol plz, kthx. Sure he can use all of them as we are are not all bi-lingual... But he wouldn't favour one as this is how to get best results. Thats just nonsense :p

True but I could say The last thing god did was molest an elephant.... :/ Neither of us can prove it did or didn't happen... So it seems pointless me making that statement :p

god spoke to me today and it wasnt in arabic

Ya sorry, in my original post, I had the phrase "last time God officially talked", but something happened & I lost that post & had to write it again. So in the second post I forgot to add officially.

Unofficially God can talk even without language. :)

True speaking chinese in Mecca wouldn't sound good... But that isn't what I am saying, I am saying a god wouldn't favour something as petty as:this language has magical flavours! use it and be blessed.... lol plz, kthx. Sure he can use all of them as we are are not all bi-lingual... But he wouldn't favour one as this is how to get best results. Thats just nonsense :p

Its not language that has got magical powers, but his speech. If he talked in Chinese, that too wouldhave magical powers. Not the Chinese language, but his speech in Chinese, you translate it in Arabic, it doesnt remain the same.

True but I could say The last thing god did was molest an elephant.... :/ Neither of us can prove it did or didn't happen... So it seems pointless me making that statement :p
Yea I get your point . But why would god molest an elephant in the first place? That seems pointless. God might talk, & thats the point here.

Salaam alaike faithful angle..Oh, I'm so sorry for being late coz I was busy in exams dearest one...I love your feelings :)

I read your all comments and want to comment a little bit for you may not irritate as you seemed to be well in your end comments, very nice!

That boy was not at fault, and niether you. It's true you was in love without doubt no magical influence. YOu should thank to Allah Almigty who has healed you through His guidance which is real satisfaction.

Sometimes we think, just he is sincere to us and none else. If we will start looking arround us, will find many persons like him. He was not special, but he was your BROTHER :D oh, just want to cheer you up. May be he was lost in hospital and putted to someones else cart :D you now newly borned babies are changed usually in hospitals and may be you attracted because of bloody relation with him which you feels as magic....ssssory :eek: love stories aren't serious to me, just make good cheers and live a guided life.....

Are you married now? If not then select your life partner who loves you, not to whom you loved. You know my fiancee (I'm engaged I introduced) he is very innocent person. He try to make me happy in different ways. Firstly, I wasn't ready for him he was such type of tridational family guy. When he felt that I'm getting away form him, he started acting like I wish for. He says to me, "You will forget all if I'll love you so love me or I'll die" and I laughed. I used to bother him saying, "I'll not" that creates lot of fun when he takes after me. He was chosen by my parents and I feel he is good for me coz I'll bother him a lot after marriage :p , try to live happy with whatever situation you have to accept it ...too much I talked sorry at all!

I hope you didn't bored you by my words as I see you are satisfed Mashallah! May Allah bless you wit guided life,ameen!:)

Not yet! This november 7th I shall be yes... But more importantly it is also my wifes choice.

Yeah you said you were engaged simply after an introduction? And your parents choose your husband... I think that sounds unfair on you. :(

Back