What do you drink?

Which do you consume most of in an average week?

• Pure Water

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Soft Drinks

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Tea

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Herbal/Fruit Teas

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Coffee

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Milk

• Alcoholic Drinks

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other

• Never Drink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Tao_Equus

Over the course of an average week which drink would you say you consumed most of?

Coffee. I would wager I also consume more of it than anyone else on this website... Before anyone asks, yes, yes it is a contest to me. And I win... so jog on.

lol, sorry Alex but I think you may have formidable competition from me.:D

Really? I have had 5 mugs of coffee today... How many you had? :) (my mugs are fat ******* mugs too lol.) Speaking of this... I need a coffee! :D

-edit-

ok 6 mugs now... I am averaging just over 1.5 mugs an hour lol
Had 3 very large lattes, (use pint mugs), using 6 double espressos of an Italian Roast today. I think thats more ;) I have only been up 2 hours.

EDIT: Making a fourth for the clincher :))

Volume wise, tea probably just edges it (cos I can make my own at work). But I also drink a lot of water (not sure about its purity though :rolleyes:).

s.

I loves me a good cup of coffee! Of course I cannot compete with Tao or Alex cuz I need my adrenal glands. :)

Water tops the list of drinks though I can go through quite a bit especially during and after a workout or a long run. Colorado is very dry, sucks the moisture right out of your body. I see NO0bs dropping out all the time here.

Water tops the list of drinks though I can go through quite a bit especially during and after a workout or a long run. Colorado is very dry, sucks the moisture right out of your body. I see NO0bs dropping out all the time here.

Ha! Just been for a run on a warm day so now I need to drink my blackcurrant Diorylite!

s.

Average days consumption...
1. Coffee (black): 24–32 ozs.
2. Sake: 16–24 ozs.
3. Beer: 4–8 ozs.
4. Water: 4-8 ozs.
5. Fruit Soda: 2 ozs.

Paladin... I only drink Coffee... With the occasional can of coke or some kind of fizzy drink now and then.... (that's why I know I'm gonna beat you in the long run Tao at coffee consumption... It's the only thing I freaking drink lol)

RO water, herbal teas and juice (not from concentrate, nothing added).
Gave up green tea and matcha due to the fluoride which naturally occurs in tea.
Occasional hot chocolate (made with coconut milk, no dairy).
sporadic beer, wine and spirits, which depends on the whim or the circumstance.
I never have been much of a boozer, but I keep some on hand and drink it from time to time.
Rarely do I drink coffee, although when I did I really liked it a lot.
We had a shop for a number of years and in it we had a cappuccino machine...oh the coffee delights we would churn out, and of course, all the new styles of coffee we would have to test and test some more to make sure we could make it right.
But it is a rancid oil product and does alter your body Ph making one more acidic which is not very healthy.
I think I drank maybe 4 or 6 cups of coffee in 2008.

No one dislikes coffee you heathen... That is a well known freaking fact.....

Hey don't shoot the messenger! I love coffee but of the three people I work with, two don't like coffee. :eek:

But green tea man... ICK
Clearly I'm not going to be selling you this idea but...

Until recently I didn't like it because it seemed quite astringent. Then I was told how to brew it properly...and now I love it :D

Next I might be looking at white tea. Bet you'd really hate that :p

s.

I quit after every dozen pots. I drink lots of water and try to eat enough to keep all of the coffee from possessing my mind.

Hey don't shoot the messenger! I love coffee but of the three people I work with, two don't like coffee. :eek:

Clearly I'm not going to be selling you this idea but...

Until recently I didn't like it because it seemed quite astringent. Then I was told how to brew it properly...and now I love it :D

Next I might be looking at white tea. Bet you'd really hate that :p

s.

They love it.... They just don't realise it yet... facts don't lie man.. Everyone loves it!

Ok I'll be honest for once... The Green Tea I had (and I've only ever had it once) I brewed it... So maybe I did it wrong who knows.. I made it like a normal tea.... Without milk... And I didn't like it so I added three sugars (my usual amount in a coffee) and I still didn't like it... So I added another three to be safe and it was still not me...... Maybe cause it was Green tea and ginger? Maybe the ginger made it suck? It just sounded really nice and I was feeling all ninja-y as I do from time to time and wanted to pretend to be japanese :/

I put it down to coffee and cigarettes that I never get sick. My blood is simply too toxic for bugs to survive.

Back