You are finally here!

Oh, hello again my dear fellow!

Thank you much for the introductions! I am you!

Hasbun Allah wa ni'am al-wakil.
You.

hi You! l am me, sorry You, as well!!!:)

welcome to a sometimes nutty place [ l hope you like nuts ie not allergic to them!]

Fellow thank you!

See, you are indeed as you state you. I too am you and Saltmeister(funny name?)is also you. Of course you is an archaic, so everything here is in order, excellent.(Read that line slowly and it shall make sense hehe).

Nuts make the world go round, and most certainly keep it interesting, I'd rather have fun and be a nut than be right anyway!

You.

Hi and welcome.
Nuts make the world go round, and most certainly keep it interesting, I'd rather have fun and be a nut than be right anyway!

I think you are succeeding :rolleyes:

Hello fellow!

Thank you for your welcome! You hardly know me, yet seem so sure I am succeeding? That is an impressive judgement of character I must say!

You.

Hello fellow!

Thank you for your welcome! You hardly know me, yet seem so sure I am succeeding? That is an impressive judgement of character I must say!

You.
I long ago accepted within myself that I am one. When you have done that others are easy to spot. :D

Do you think there will be thread dedicated to You and Mee ? :D

Hi You and welcome to IO. :)

I am not you yet you are all of me. :)

Snoopy.

Listen up, You! I don't appreciate the negative rep, and you may think you'll get away with it but I am coming for you!!!!!

I'm signing you up for American Idol. When that is over you will appear on milk cartons along with the message saying "You wants your momma!" You will also be force-fed marsh mellows until you can no longer say 'Chubby Bunny'. You will regret the day that You messed with Dream.

Grey? What does Grey have to do with it? Unfortunately for You that just is not the response I am looking for........here's one more marsh mellow for you (*shoves in another marsh-mellow*) and once again I'd like to hear you say 'Chubby bunny'.

Grey? What does Grey have to do with it? Unfortunately for You that just is not the response I am looking for........here's one more marsh mellow for you (*shoves in another marsh-mellow*) and once again I'd like to hear you say 'Chubby bunny'.

Um . . . Dream. You've got more positive rep than me.

Look at me. I'm still back where I started in Square One. Yeah poor me. Nobody likes me boo hoo.:eek:

There was, actually another forum once where I just got obsessed with the public evaluation system. I just had to score points. I felt guilty and horrible when someone scored me down. I don't want that experience again. I think there can be a sense of jealousy and envy when people start saying good and nice things about you, or otherwise . . . Don't get me started.

Be happy.

Love the grey:)

Back