Legacy Locker...

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Legacy Locker the story

(CNN) -- Your husband, an avid gamer and techie, dies of a heart attack, leaving his vast online life ­-- one you don't know much about ­-- in limbo.Eternal Space lets loved ones create customized online gravesites and memorial pages.
corner_wire_BL.gif

His accounts, to which you don't know the passwords, go idle. His e-mails go unanswered, his online multiplayer games go on without him and bidders on his eBay items don't know why they can't get an answer from the seller. .....

So Toeman built his company to change all that. Legacy Locker allows users to set up a kind of online will, with beneficiaries that would receive the customer's account information and passwords after they die.
the site

thoughts?

Just another niche to fill.

More power to the niche fillers.

They are way more enterprising than I.

Just another niche to fill.

More power to the niche fillers.

They are way more enterprising than I.
Seems to me is the real enterprising folks are the ones that see a new or old idea (like wills or this site) identify a few niche improvements and capitalize...

Massive security risk - wonder how long it will take for the hackers to open a back door and commit full scale identity theft!

If you're going to put all your accounts and passwords somewhere, do it in a .doc or .txt file and print it or save it somewhere safe, and offline. :)
or in a errr.. will.

yeah thats the ticket send them to wil:D

LOL- I think the only place I'd be missed is (maybe) here and the other forum I frequent. I sell on ebay, but if I'm dead, I hope the last thing my husband is thinking is "Geez, how do I get on ebay and make sure those buyers get their little handcrafted miniatures?"

I guess I should give him the "keys" to my other forum, but he already knows who I am here and has his own account. Should I permanently disappear, I'm sure he'd eventually let you know. :D

Back