Eminem verses Bruno

Postmaster

Reaction score
Why would I possibly see this wannabe gangster as a threat? what possible threat is he to me? I am not debating anything about girls, nor do I care, that fact remains this lil **** sucks... :)

Oh I shoot people I'm a big bad ass rapper gangster!!!

Oh yeah... You pulled a water gun on some other rap artists, then got beat down.... You get some man rub his ball sack in your face and you walk off crying and try and sue him... This kid is no gangster.... lol.... Sucking up to dre to make a deal...

I'm not theatened by him.. I just hate that mother ******

Would the real slim shady please stfu, stfu.

lol @ all this. Eminem is a pathetic prat, guy needs some laughing therapy.

Okay, let's keep the explicit "music" from this thread, thanks - there's a place and time for mature language, but let's avoid outright gratuity.

pm said:
Artists have more girls, I can find you research on this aswell lol. Men who call men whiney or bitchy are trying to knock them cause they see them as a threat lol
hmmm seems this was intimated on another thread... and you denied it then...

@ Alex your right about the Gangster stuff.. He's an artist I don't think he incites this life style its an expression of his culture and the background he came from.. As far as I know the only person that tried to sue Eminem was his own Mum. Whereas Sasha may have been sued afew times cause he actual causes psychical and emotional grief.

hmmm seems this was intimated on another thread... and you denied it then...

Yeah it’s true though.. Come on we've all done it. We try knocking competition by giving them feminine attributes. And some times we do it in arguments haha

I dont like emeimen,eminemn, ememe (i dont know how to say or spell it.) But my boys have like him before. The lyrics are offensive and stupid, but what the hell, he is making a heap of cash from it, if you dont like it, dont listen to it. hes a rapper and all that , that is how he makes his money, my boys had a faze of liking him, now they have moved on to other types of music, he will probably be in his forties and still belting out the lyrics, people like him or they dont. Elvis had plenty of people who thought his music and dance style was devil music, didnt he?

Theres nothing wrong with eminem if you ask me.. Ive got all his albums and I never turned out to be a raging gangster. He's a lyrica genius and his art bought him out a very difficult lifestyle.

Maybe its cos im old and I cant understand much of what he says. Only the swear words stand out to me. LOL.
thats the shizzle from the drizzle . ??(wtf did i say?) LOL

Theres nothing wrong with eminem if you ask me.. Ive got all his albums and I never turned out to be a raging gangster. He's a lyrica genius and his art bought him out a very difficult lifestyle.
I suppose proof is in the pudding...correct marketing to your target audience works.
"When a 'gangsta' rapper is able to commit a crime and get away with it - it does make him more legitimate in the eyes of the 'gangsta' rap consumer, which interestingly enough, happens to be young white males."
BBC News | MUSIC | Eminem's criminal record

loooooool thats snoop dogs slang language. Shizzle meaning sure.. and im not sure on drizzle? Alex you know that one?

i dont have a problem with them calling themselves gangsta!!! But only recently i noticed that they use the term "soldier" spelt "solja"......that term really cheesed me off. or is it just me?

Yeah well it wasnt a loaded Gun and rivals gangs constantly threaten each other in that hip hop industry.

Thumbs down from me on crime though.

Back