New!

Mae

Reaction score
Hello all!
My name is Lindsey, and I feel as if I already *know* a lot of you. I have been reading through the site for at least 3 hours now (why am I not sleeping?!) and
have decided I like y'all, and know I will thoroughly enjoy reading more.
I'm not really sure what else I should say. :) Just wanted to go ahead and add my little "hello" post.

Hope everyone's weekend is going well!

Gday and welcome, Lindsey/Mae. LOL. Texas, eh? My son was just asking some pretty interesting questions about texas. LOL. Apparently your state is "overun" with chuplacabras? ( he thinks they are mutant animals?) Can you please clarify this for us ignorant Aussies. LOL

Gday and welcome, Lindsey/Mae. LOL. Texas, eh? My son was just asking some pretty interesting questions about texas. LOL. Apparently your state is "overun" with chuplacabras? ( he thinks they are mutant animals?) Can you please clarify this for us ignorant Aussies. LOL

LOL, I don't know a whole lot about chupacabras, and I definitely haven't seen one...I think they've mostly been "sighted" in south Texas and Mexico...but what I DO know, is that they're horrifically ugly haha. I personally think they're just some strange breed of coyote, or something along those lines.

Nevertheless, if I were to ever encounter one, I would be hauling butt in the opposite direction!

Hylooo there Mae! *waves* :D

And I'm not just saying that because I'm bored and we're like the only ones on right now... ;)

I said I wasn't! :eek: Stop glaring! It buurrrns! :eek: Lol. :p

I hope you have fun here. It's quite the place. :)

More smileys!

:p:D:p:D;):eek:;):D:p:D:p

Hylooo there Mae! *waves* :D

And I'm not just saying that because I'm bored and we're like the only ones on right now... ;)

I said I wasn't! :eek: Stop glaring! It buurrrns! :eek: Lol. :p

I hope you have fun here. It's quite the place. :)

More smileys!

:p:D:p:D;):eek:;):D:p:D:p

LOL hello there! Sorry, but I am about to finally go crash :eek:
I see you have a ball python. My husband got one about a week ago. I do not understand it, she freaks me out! And we have a pet rat so I have this fear of the snake somehow getting out and eating my poor baby, or my kittens! Anyways, lol...thanks, I think I will have fun here :D

Hide da babies! Lol. Ball pythons are for the most part little dears though. I doubt yours will be any trouble. You have kittens! So jealous. My kitten Growed up into a humongous ball of fluff, and I miss the baby antics. Now he just goes around glaring at ppl, lol. He's such a little goof...

Anyways! nightynight! Or If I took too long to post, Good morning!

Hide da babies! Lol. Ball pythons are for the most part little dears though. I doubt yours will be any trouble. You have kittens! So jealous. My kitten Growed up into a humongous ball of fluff, and I miss the baby antics. Now he just goes around glaring at ppl, lol. He's such a little goof...

Anyways! nightynight! Or If I took too long to post, Good morning!

I keep hearing she won't be much trouble, but she just LOOKS like trouble lol and she's nasty. But hm, I can stand and even love a pet rat, but the snake terrifies me.
My kittens are about 8 weeks old right now, and they have a CRAPLOAD of the baby antics...they're crazy :)

welcome! Im also in the dfw metroplex.. Someone else I can bitch with about the weather and you would completely understand :)

Hi. I put my original hello message in your visitor messages. Click on your name to read those.

welcome! Im also in the dfw metroplex.. Someone else I can bitch with about the weather and you would completely understand :)

Hey! :) I sure do understand. The A/C in my townhome has been on the fritz, so we're carrying fans around with us until the management fixes it...better be soon before this heat makes me insane! :eek:

Back