Status
Not open for further replies.

c0de

Vassal
Reaction score
Why EXACTLY did the account of Infallible Essence get
"suspended until further notice" ???

This dude is in my best buds club who I invited to join this forum so
there is no way I am putting up with crap like this!

I have been following his comments, and he hasn't said
or done anything bad. He made a few "random posts" to get his
post count up so he could join the interfaith gamers group,
but what the hell? Even his random posts weren't as USELESS
as the regular posts of some regular posters
!
(AND I EVEN INCLUDE A MODERATOR IN THIS CATEGORY!)

to hell with the quest dude...

this suspension was uncalled for and if i dont get a valid explanation from the person who carried it out, then i will happily waste my time elsewhere.

Why EXACTLY did the account of Infallible Essence get
"suspended until further notice" ???

This dude is in my best buds club who I invited to join this forum so
there is no way I am putting up with crap like this!

I have been following his comments, and he hasn't said
or done anything bad. He made a few "random posts" to get his
post count up so he could join the interfaith gamers group,
but what the hell? Even his random posts weren't as USELESS
as the regular posts of some regular posters
!
(AND I EVEN INCLUDE A MODERATOR IN THIS CATEGORY!)

Sorry, but I don't tolerate people coming onto any of my forums, just to spam it with useless junk posts in order to get their post count up and unlock features.

Sorry, but I don't tolerate people coming onto any of my forums, just to spam it with useless junk posts in order to get their post count up and unlock features.

Hey what happened?

oh really?

Lets see how you tolerate this then mate:

,.|..

salut

I think, hand on heart, that I may have contributed about 10 junk posts in my time. Maybe more. :eek:

s.
10??? only 10??? ask anyone, I've got you beat by miles!
oh really?

Lets see how you tolerate this then mate:

,.|..

salut​
Namaste Code,

Always interesting when folks true colors come shining through... It ain't about what you say, tis actions that define.

actually code, I guess I'm slow, it took me a bit to figure out what you were doing...at first I thought it was some ascii code for 'the one' ya know... guess I gave ya too much credit.

Snoopy.... Here have my sweater... It must be cold there in my shadow... Ten usless/random posts? I probally on about 8,400.

Code.... Brah, maybe you should sit a few plays out? Catch your breath lol. Tell him to come back and do alot of posting on my Gallery thread.... ;) That would be deemed acceptable right? lol.

Wil... It's arabic ASCII It is a symbol for bird.

actually code, I guess I'm slow, it took me a bit to figure out what you were doing...at first I thought it was some ascii code for 'the one' ya know... guess I gave ya too much credit.

Um wil, I think it's supposed to be just a comma, three periods and a pipe.

But if you insist:

vWI

Haahaa
too funny
code, you crazy, man.
Rude dude.
Like this is your place cuz you come here.
Someone pays the bill to have this place up and running so all us freeloading moochers can schmooze and prognosticate.
Respec the host dude.
You want to make the rules, you set up your own site and see how you like it when folks tread all over your principles.

I'm still waiting for the "oh, he did mess up a bt and I'm sorry for that, please will you consider reinstating his account?" as opposed to "my mates can do what the hell they like, I support it, and you're a jerk if you don't do what I tell you to do".

c0de.....was it a mate? Or was it you? I read the posts....I remember thinking it was you.
No matter. Huff. Puff. I'll blow the house down. I'm sure you are flagged.....because none of us are as clever as we like to think we are...

There's nothing to defend - and that's the point.

I run 20 forums and all of them are targeted by people trying to get past the anti-spam filters by making 10 useless posts in order to post a link. It's an instant ban.

Your friend obviously followed this method for other reasons, but not knowing that he was your friend, he was instantly banned per the norm.

To which you respond by not simply getting angry, but also defending your friend's right to short junk messages for post clocking purposes on the forum.

I'm sorry, the world doesn't work that way, and if you can't see why your attitude sucks then that's just your issue to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back