I need your help please

confuseddoll

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here.

I became a muslim some decade or so ago and have been quite a devout muslim all this time. But for the past year or so I have been drifting towards christianity. I even became christian for a while (not officially converting but going to church and adopting the prayers etc) but didnt find that inner peace that I had with Islam; but since then I havent found that sanctity in Islam either. It has become something safe and easy to revert to in times of crisis.

I dont really know what I want, except that I love God very much, and want a real realtionship with him; but whatever decision I will make will change my life drastically. If I leave Islam my non muslim family will be happier. If I become a christian it could ruin my marriage as my husband is a very devout muslim.

Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas etc?

Namaste and welcome confuseddoll,

I'm hoping you stick around for discussion.

But I'm hoping you go within for your answers. Satisfying family is a societal thing, and I understand the issues when that is amiss (natural family and/or married familly). When the relgious life of someone is more social than spiritual, the turmoil between it and your inner being is less. But when you want to find G!d, and want to have a relationship, the material life would seem secondary to this....

bless you on your journey...

best of luck with that.

I converted to Islam, left Islam and became a Christian.

There are problems with muslim inlaws, but I would not want to go back to islam, it would just seem so dead and empty to me now.

Just pray to God for guidance and give over the situation to Him.

Hey there,

thanks guys i appreciate your support. I guess ur right Wil, handing it over to Him is the best solution.

Nicecupoftea - what made you leave islam, or join christianity?? Would be interesting :)

Confuseddoll,

I've always been a man and a Christian, so I do not understand your situation at all. I think that choosing a church is often hit-or-miss. There are two kinds of conversion. There is child conversion and adult conversion, and sometimes churches get the two confused. If you can find a church that knows you are Muslim and they are ok with that, then you will have found people that will work for your situation. Those people will help you to become better and better. If on the other hand you feel pressured by that church to convert, then it isn't the one for you. You will be given many hoops to jump through, and things will not be as great as they could be both for you and the church. It will lose much of the benefit of your acquaintance. Whether you truly convert to anything is something that other people can't really know, so find a church that shows awareness of that.

Christian? Muslim? Jew? Does it really matter what we call ourselves? Surely by following the path of the righteous we will find peace within ourselves no matter which place of worship we attend. Do not worry what others think, after all it's what you think that truly matters. I hope things turn out well for you.

Salam confuseddoll

Pray to Allah for guidance. As a convert I understand the "family would be happier" comment but at the End of Days will we answer to our families or to Allah (swt)?

Have you spoken to your husband about your feelings or been to a mosque to discuss this? Do you have any sisters local to you that you can talk to about this? It's a very big decision given your marriage may be at risk so I would advise you to talk to your husband or a close sister.

Hold fast to the rope and pray.

So you are asking if a person like yourself should be associating and meeting with this group or that group, in this building or that building, studying this book or that book, with these customs or those customs. I suggest to practice being a Christian or a Muslim, developing a relationship with God requires associating and meeting with individuals that are not of the group, not meeting in the building, not studying the book, and not having the same customs. Especially: sinners, the dishonest, the criminal, the addicted, both the rich and poor, the foreign, and those from that 'other group' too. That is hell, and humbling, but also rewarding. I am not saying to drop out on seeking the relationship and guidance of God, or of those deemed good, and I am also not saying it is good to seek out a sinner to learn from or encourage sin. What I am saying is: to really seek out being good is more than just associating with, learning from, or trying to have a relationship with whomever we have deemed is good.

I think the others on this thread have given some good advice: pray to God, you could view this as a test, or it could just be one of those crossroads of life.

I'd also have to ask what was it that made you convert to Islam in the first place?

I find that stripping away the social-cultural forms and baggage of religion is both spiritually freeing, and at the same time a potentially isolating and lonely experience. In my own spiritual space, where I am free to contemplate the Essence, I find very little but naked awe and humility. I would like to move about in all social circles with empathy and kindness and still maintain that sense of personal freedom, and I can so long as I keep quiet and just smile a lot, but there is never a spiritual home for me within a group. That's the price. I can't play the role that people expect and still have my honest little space, and without that it's all window dressing and empty forms.

Chris

What is God of Itself? Who is the God who creates the World in Its image, as opposed to the god who is created in the world's image to support memes and mythology of a particular culture and it's dreams of superiority, and demands this or that form of adulation and penance? If we are worshiping a god of cultural amalgamation, aren't we just worshiping ourselves? So strip away the cultural context with it's mythos, mores, and social hierarchy... what's left of religion? What is God then?

Chris

What is God of Itself? Who is the God who creates the World in Its image, as opposed to the god who is created in the world's image to support memes and mythology of a particular culture and it's dreams of superiority, and demands this or that form of adulation and penance? If we are worshiping a god of cultural amalgamation, aren't we just worshiping ourselves? So strip away the cultural context with it's mythos, mores, and social hierarchy... what's left of religion? What is God then?

Chris

Chris I have been thinking of something similar recently and that is the removal of all labels regarding religion and God and seeing what is left.

what about a syncretic faith that has Christian and Islamic beliefs within it?? like what about the Baha'i faith? that's one of the main reasons actually why i turned to the "lost" faith of Manichaeism, it was a syncretic faith that shares some beliefs from many other faiths, like Christianity and Zoroastrianism..

well i guess that wouldnt really help the situation of your marriage or families...joining yet another new faith, but i would say go with what you really feel is right for yourself and what fills your spirit with love for God.

is it cuz of the different beliefs in your families that make it harder to choose?

what about a syncretic faith that has Christian and Islamic beliefs within it?? like what about the Baha'i faith? that's one of the main reasons actually why i turned to the "lost" faith of Manichaeism, it was a syncretic faith that shares some beliefs from many other faiths, like Christianity and Zoroastrianism..

well i guess that wouldnt really help the situation of your marriage or families...joining yet another new faith, but i would say go with what you really feel is right for yourself and what fills your spirit with love for God.

I think Christianity was supposed to be a syncretic tradition, contrary to what many Christians now think. I think this is something Christians have forgotten in their efforts to preserve "orthodoxy."

Consider this story of how the Christmas tree became part of Christian culture. A missionary called Saint Boniface saw a bunch of people worshipping a tree and chopped it down to show their god was false.

Donar Oak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 723, the Anglo-Saxon missionary Saint Boniface, Apostle of the Germans, arrived in the area in his quest to convert the northern Germanic tribes to Christianity, using as his base the Frankish fortified settlement of Büraburg on the opposite side of the Eder river. He had just been in contact with Charles Martel, who had confirmed Frankish commitment to the mission in Thuringia and Hesse. With the military support of the Frankish empire (there was a base in Büraburg-Fritzlar), Boniface, in what was probably a well-planned and advertised action, had the oak felled to convey the superiority of the Christian God over Donar and the native Germanic religion.[3] The account in the first hagiography of Boniface, by Willibald, relates that the huge oak was felled by a great gust of wind, "as if by miracle" with Boniface only making one swing of the axe. When Donar did not respond by hurling a lightning bolt at him, the assembled local people agreed to be baptized.

Co-opting, assimilating and integrating pagan concepts into Christianity is something Christianity has done a number of times throughout its history. That was how Easter got into Christianity. Obviously, the practice of chopping down trees continued to show that no tree is sacred and can be worshipped.

The original "paganism" and "idolatry" in the pagan practices Christianity assimilated eventually died off. This was how Christianity led people away from paganism and idolatry and toward the worship of one God. The symbolism remains, but the "power" associated with the paganism and idolatry is long gone. The pagan religions Christianity assimilated have been largely forgotten.

This may have been Christianity's purpose from the very beginning. Christianity was the intermingling of the Jewish and Gentile worlds. It was Paul who declared this "syncretism" legitimate. After Jesus died and rose again, he instructed his followers to "baptise the nations." The question was how these followers would lead the rest of the world, the Gentiles, to the worship of one God.

Paul initially persecuted what he regarded as the "Nazarene heresy," but after being knocked off his horse by a bright light, was persuaded to take part in this mission. He went over to the Greek and Roman world to offer advice to the emerging churches there.

He found himself in the middle of a conflict between the ethnically Jewish and Gentile followers of "the Way." The Jews believed new followers had to convert fully to Judaism and many of them became circumcised. Paul opposed this movement because it asked too much of the Greeks and Romans. He proposed a tradition that avoided this difficult path without compromising the goal of leading them to monotheism.

He took Hellenism or "Greek philosophy" and modified it to serve the goal of monotheism. The practice of co-opting, assimilating and integrating a pagan tradition or philosophy therefore started right in the first century with Paul. St. Boniface and Easter are just a later examples. Hellenism and "Greek philosophy" have since died off and disappeared from Western culture, although you can still study them.

Modern Christians have forgotten this practice of co-opting and assimilating pagan religions and are resistant to major rival religions like Buddhism, Islam, Baha'i and New Age philosophies. They prefer to "convert" rather than to "assimilate" and "integrate." Pride gets in the way of Christians and they declare that they don't need other religions. This stops them from executing their mission of bringing people closer to the one God.

Islam and Baha'i of course are both monotheistic. Buddhism does not have a position on God. But that isn't the point. The point is that pride gets in the way of us fulfilling our mission. Conversion makes Christians feel good about their religion. Jesus told us to "baptise the nations." Are we not baptising the nations by co-opting, assimilating and integrating?

What I have just said is certainly controversial and is not a common, mainstream or official position on the role of Christianity.

An important issue is what Christianity will do with Judaism. A large majority of Christians believe the Judaism was a "temporary religion" and that one day, Christianity would completely replace Judaism. But the opposite may be true. In Romans 11:20, Paul tells the Gentile Christians "do not be arrogant" because in Romans 11:18, he says "you do not support the roots, but the roots support you."

Paul was proclaiming Judaism as the "roots" of Christianity. That's not all. The vast majority of Christians today are Gentiles, not Jews. Paul is therefore saying to the majority of Christians today "do not be arrogant." If Paul didn't regard the Gentile Christians as the successors of the Jews, then Christianity is not a successor or replacement of Judaism, but a temporary religion.

If Christianity co-opts, assimilates and integrates every other religion in the world, then every other religion becomes temporary (Christianity included). Christianity will simply absorb them all. Once Christianity has completed its mission of "baptising the nations," it will cease to be a religion.

Perhaps then, Christianity may surrender its "sovereignty" to Judaism (its roots). Judaism by then will be the last religion remaining to still have its sovereignty. We may then all come under the authority of Jewish halakha. Incidentally, Islam has similar aspirations of spreading throughout the whole world and becoming ubiquitous. Perhaps Islam, Christianity and Baha'i will all "meet each other halfway" and become mutually integrated. There will be a short-lived "hodge-podge" that will then come under the authority of the last religion standing.

There is no conclusive proof that this view is correct. I am just presenting a theory here.:) The important thing, however, is that most Christians have not yet considered this alternative theory.

The claims of Islam still stand. The question of which religions are temporary and which one will be permanent (or last) are debatable. I do not know enough about Baha'i to say whether it makes claims of global ubiquity. Ultra-Orthodox Jews in Israel believe Judaism will achieve ubiquity when the messianic age comes. That won't be a surprise if Christians give out Bibles to everyone. Because Christians have the Old Testament/Tanakh in their Bibles, everyone will also be in a position to learn about Judaism. The rabbis may then travel around the world to tell people about the last remaining religion -- or perhaps Jesus will just tell them himself?

too many questions still unanswered ..... too many things still to discuss and debate

Hi All,

I'm new here.

I became a muslim some decade or so ago and have been quite a devout muslim all this time. But for the past year or so I have been drifting towards christianity. I even became christian for a while (not officially converting but going to church and adopting the prayers etc) but didnt find that inner peace that I had with Islam; but since then I havent found that sanctity in Islam either. It has become something safe and easy to revert to in times of crisis.

I dont really know what I want, except that I love God very much, and want a real realtionship with him; but whatever decision I will make will change my life drastically. If I leave Islam my non muslim family will be happier. If I become a christian it could ruin my marriage as my husband is a very devout muslim.

Does anyone have any thoughts, ideas etc?

Please consider the one faith, which does legally explain, and fulfill the policies of God's promise to Abraham, and recognizes the significance of the "seed" promised to Abraham, and why God, by promise and sworn oath, will NOT break his promise AND vow to Abraham, which of course removes Satan from earth's, and all realms. Gen3:15 (seed)

(Genesis 22:18) . . .And by means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves . . .

(This is lengthy, please retain and review a copy, the legal time limit of God Almighty is nearing the next phase of this promise universally. As such, God will be true to his word. It is time.)

Please read this all, a number of times, and fully review the import of what is being said, because much in the world's teachings today, claiming to clarify this matter, do not, in fact they further confuse the primary reason why, God mad Abraham such a promise AND heavenly bound covenant. A legal matter between the Almighty God, and his friend, Abraham.)

============================

=====Part1/4 

Recall the heavenly group, is seen not as Jesus children, but as his brothers, and they have all been adopted from a sinful state, to an incorruptible state, patterned on Jesus spirit perfection in immortality. They ALL consider Almighty God the Father, their Father and God.

(John 1:12) . . .he gave authority to become God’s children. . .
(Romans 8:17) . . .If, then, we are children, we are also heirs: heirs indeed of God, but joint heirs with Christ. . .

(Romans 8:20-21) . . .For the creation was subjected to futility... 21 that the creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.
The only "creation" subject to corruption, is earthly; waiting for the final manifestation (2Thess1:6)...
(Romans 8:23) . . .while we are earnestly waiting for adoption as sons, the release from our bodies by ransom.

But recall too, Jesus is called in Isaiah9 the 'Eternal Father', a term that can only be applied in an earthly sense, to humans. 
(Isaiah 9:6-7) . . .For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. 7 To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end. . .
Adam had opportunity to have been our Eternal Father, but he sinned. Though still our earthly father, he is a 'Dead Father', and we inherited that from him. Jesus as the Last Adam must become our fleshly 'Eternal Father' for real in physicality as well in humans willing, so the scripture will be fulfilled legally, in the earthly realm. Jesus is not father to the heavenly children of God, he is one of them, the foremost brother. So, Jesus being called Eternal Father, and Prince of Peace is earthly. He will "father" all the renewed children of earth to peace, not war, to sinlessness not transgression (this will take time, 1000 years, millions and millions of humans involved)...

(Matthew 19:28) [Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to YOU, In the re-creation...]
...with the end objective stated in 1Cor15:26, to bring death to nothing, the death which Paul said, is "ruling as king" in our bodies.

(Romans 5:21) . . .To what end? That, just as sin ruled as king with death, likewise also undeserved kindness might rule as king through righteousness with everlasting life in view through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thus Jesus, Eternal Father, by undeserved kindness by his sacrifice which allows a period of learning to also fulfill perfection sinless, thus also is aclled the Wonderful Counselor. Isaiah 11 furthers the promise that Jesus ruling spiritual power will even bring peace to the animal creation.

We must, in earth, discard EVERYTHING that Adam, Satan, and the subsequent nations passed down in error, thus even war is brought to nothing, all power, all authority, and all human government in the Adamic model. Jesus will then fulfill his grand title as the Prince of Peace, in the realm NEEDING to become peace, earth. (Peace was already achieved in heaven, as the war there that removed Satan and the demons, casting them to fulfill "woe to the earth", is won, a 'woe' final period which God promised would be cut short. Armageddon is the beginning of peace on earth, when the warrior Satan and the demons are POW in the abyss, and the nations of Rev13 and 16, are neutralized of harmful power (Rev11:18). (Dan 2:44; Joel 3:9; Zeph 3:9; Psalm2, 110)

=====Part2/4 
(Isaiah 2:4) . . .And he will certainly render judgment among the nations and set matters straight respecting many peoples. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, neither will they learn war anymore.

(Micah 4:3-4) . . .And he will certainly render judgment among many peoples, and set matters straight respecting mighty nations far away. And they will have to beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning shears. They will not lift up sword, nation against nation, neither will they learn war anymore. 4 And they will actually sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, and there will be no one making [them] tremble; for the very mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken [it].

The survivors of the great tribulation, and the climax divine strike of Jesus and the angels at 2Thess1:6, are in a state similar to those who passed through the Red Sea under Moses and God's angel; a true deliverance (Luke21:28).

They are in a transitional period where we do not know anything in detail yet, because physiologically, and spiritually, we do not know how sin kills us physically, we have ideas, but now we can go by miracle, and transformation of life purpose, based on the way of the Wonderful Counselor, to life a day at a time to a sinless perfection objective on earth, as Jesus maintained. Adamic death in us and then there is the death penalty of also willful sin, we must get by those to truly find how to sustain and maintain life by divine guidance. 

Once the ones from the emptying of hades and death, come to life, in a resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous, Isaiah says:

(Isaiah 26:19) . . .For your dew is as the dew of mallows, and the earth itself will let even those impotent in death drop [in birth**].

(**"Born again", but into fleshly perfection physical, which will also require a freewill sinlessness retained by those in this state, to continue alive, as Adam failed. The survivors apparently are changed miraculously, for Adam's flesh must leave earthlings at some point to the full, replaced by Jesus perfect body, the "bread" of heaven, life)

(Hebrews 5:9-10) . . .he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been specifically called by God a high priest . . .

Those in heaven of his brothers already obey Jesus, they are incorruptible. The preistly duties can only be applied to those on earth, who desire to achieve a similar state of everlasting life on earth, by learned obedience on a period within the 1000 year reign on earth, where death is the issue in Adam, which it is NOT in heaven.

(Revelation 20:5-6) . . .This is the first resurrection. 6 Happy and holy is anyone having part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no authority, but they will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years.

Earthly perfection takes time, as some will fail even in this process by freewill disobedience.

(Isaiah 65:20) . . .“No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place, neither an old man that does not fulfill his days; for one will die as a mere boy, although a hundred years of age; and as for the sinner, although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him. 

So, in effect a new birth is needed for those coming from the resurrection, millions upon millions. Why bring their bodies back into Adamic impurity as they already died, and paid that penalty of Adamic death. Why again? No, the danger of disobedience in that 1000 year reign, is the second death, NOT Adamic death, that is the final penalty for those who will not follow and appreciate God's provision.

=====Part3/4 

The objective of Jesus as the Last Adam is to do away with all traces of Adamic leaven in the bread on earth, the bodies of the human race, transformed to Jesus Last Adamic body, not Adam's which must fully, be brought to nothing, so even death can be brought to nothing the last enemy, vanquished by the power of the Last Adam, as heavenly power of God's son, high priest and king.

So, it is a deep thing, and to speculate in detail, is just that, a speculation. We know, the sacrifice is to bring humans into the relationship:

(1 Corinthians 15:24) . . .Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father. . .

(1 Corinthians 15:26) . . .the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.

(1 Corinthians 15:28) . . .that God may be all things to everyone.

The vanquishing of death, by removal of sin, by removal of the earth (and demon heavens) system harboring it some 6000 years, the Adamic patterned body it dwelt in as king in a physical manifestation passed down through Adam, and the chief architect of hatred through envy of God resulting in lie, lies, envy, theft murder, sin; Satan. This matured to the climax, in this world, and upon Satans release, to the climax finale, Satan's last testing of NOT sinners but perfect Last Adamic, Jesus perfect bodied humans to conclusively lay the issue to rest.

Death removed in the human system, deathless like the heavenly one has been.

(Revelation 20:14) . . .And death and Ha′des were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire. . .

The death of death himself (Satan):

(Revelation 20:10) 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire. . .

(Hebrews 2:14-15) . . .Therefore, since the “young children” are sharers of blood and flesh, he also similarly partook of the same things, that through his death he might bring to nothing the one having the means to cause death, that is, the Devil; 15 and [that] he might emancipate all those who for fear of death were subject to slavery all through their lives.

Fulfilling the first prophecy stated to Satan's face:

(Genesis 3:15) . . .And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head . . .

=====Part4/4 
Then the stated will of God, can proceed as it would have, had Satan and Adam and sin and death NOT attempted an overpowering of love and life, and God's will:

(Genesis 1:28) 28 Further, God blessed them and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it. . .

(Revelation 21:1-4) . . .And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 11:4-9) . . .And he must strike the earth with the rod of his mouth; and with the spirit of his lips he will put the wicked one to death. 5 And righteousness must prove to be the belt of his hips, and faithfulness the belt of his loins. 6 And the wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them. 7 And the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. 8 And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra; and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. 9 They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea.

God retains, and rightfully and legally reclaims sovereign rule of heaven and earth, as was challenged to no avail:

(1 Corinthians 15:24) . . .Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father. . .

(1 Corinthians 15:28) . . .that God may be all things to everyone.

God's will "done on earth, as it is in heaven" before it.

=====

So what happens to all those dead people from the past?

The ones Xtendom says did not know Jesus so they go to a flaming hereafter?

Is hell-fire the truth?... 

...or a misleading distraction which has confused the very origin of the issue, which started on earth, in the flesh?

How come hell became the destination which Xtendom uses to prod people in their path to heaven?

How come hell has become a new form of everlasting life, rather than a state to be done away with in the lake of Fire?

Is God's will still including earth, and the millions that never knew God in accurate knowledge?

What is then, the resurrection of the righteous and the unrighteous???

====

The "dead in their sins" are the resurrection of the unrighteous. Either through ignorance.....

(Acts 17:30-31) . . .True, God has overlooked the times of such ignorance, yet now he is telling mankind that they should all everywhere repent. 31 Because he has set a day in which he purposes to judge the inhabited earth in righteousness by a man whom he has appointed, and he has furnished a guarantee to all men in that he has resurrected him from the dead.”
or Adamic stubbornness....

(Matthew 12:31-32) . . .“On this account I say to YOU, Every sort of sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the spirit will not be forgiven. 32 For example, whoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it will be forgiven him...
Heaven's righteous incorruptibles have preceded this entire 1000 year work.
Apparently, and from what I have seen, logical, the resurrection of the righteous and the foundation already being set in faith by the survivors of this world's end of the wicked, may precede the resurrection of the unrighteous, to have a functioning perfection advancing before them, for the best opportunity for all attaining a new life purpose, in a new way of life comprehensively.
Scripturally, the deliverance of the earth is followed by God's reward to his original prophets up to John the Baptist:

(Revelation 11:18) 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth.”

(Matthew 11:12) . . .But from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it. 

Legally, God cannot judge a human twice, for the same crime. Death is the penalty. Those who have died, have paid Adamic penalty.

(Romans 6:7) . . .For he who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

Seconding God's legality is the fact he offers an atonement in the blood of his son, by a promise, oath and covenant. So undeserved kindness and love is the law, for God is love.

Obedience to a that law, is doing the will of God, and he that does that remains forever.

The penalty for willful lack of repentance in the 1000 year reign, is called the second death. It is not an Adamic death, covered by the covenant provision of sacrificial atonement. At some point, continuous sin will not be permitted, but since God is just, he will allow perfect time, ability, power and guidance to attain perfection. Only freewill pursuit of known evil ways, can get someone penalized with second death. This death would be for new transgression, not past transgressions of the Adamic nature.

Only by attaining this requirement of cooperation and obedience, which will not be the Adamic ordeal pummeled by demons as well, but a reinforced power of aid in holy spirit for goodness and righteousness, to a complete advantage of actually achieving it, by God's power, and our cooperation, as Jesus was and is the example. The second death would be legal, for it is applied as a last measure, to willful sin, which already has been shown to cause very bad results for all involved, and will not be permitted to the extent sin was, in the Adamic former world of Satan's dominance.

(Revelation 22:2) . . .. And the leaves of the trees [were] for the curing of the nations.

(Revelation 22:14) 14 Happy are those who wash their robes, that the authority [to go] to the trees of life may be theirs and that they may gain entrance into the city by its gates.

(Genesis 22:18) . . .And by means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves . . .

(John 10:10-11) . . .I have come that they might have life and might have it in abundance. 11 I am the fine shepherd; the fine shepherd surrenders his soul in behalf of the sheep.

Jehovah's witness

Back