If you really know a spell that works answer

What do you think of the way I do spells.

Here is how I do my spells:
This is how I do my spells. I copy and paste from the Internet a poem or lyric that represents my spell onto Microsoft Word or a computer graphic program. Then I copy clip art from the computer from the Internet on to the spell page (either on Microsoft or one of my clip art pages) I have open and save it on the computer and then close the document. I used to print them out but replacing cartridges got to be too expensive so I type this line at the end of the spell: "This spell will start to work immediately And this is a plea to the goddesses and gods to make magic happen SO mote it be and this magic spell does not have to be printed out to work"

I only do this when I create the spell on Microsoft Word, I copy and paste the spell over and over on the same page so the same spell is appearing on the 8 1/2 by 11 page three times instead of once this way it makes it stronger. I dont do this on the computer graphics - wont work

I use Microsoft Word word when I don't have to put graphic(s) and/or name(s) on top of each other. I use the graphic program when I have to put graphic(s) and/or name(s) on top of each other (SUPERIMPOSE).

Sure, why not! After all it is all about creating a psychodrama in your mind and tapping into the unconsciousness. Try to create as big of a drama as you can, freak yourself out, do what you need to in order to remove yourself temporarily from the objective universe!

Ok I will. But how do I freak myself out and how do I create a big drama

Ok I will. But how do I freak myself out and how do I create a big drama

Back