I'm Back

Basstian

In Search
Reaction score
Hey everyone been quite some time since I visited this forum. Glad to see its still here and active as a place to discuss our beliefs.

I have been on a roller coaster ride through the last couple of years with faith as the car I have been riding in. Sometimes I have held on securely to the safety bar... sometimes I felt as if I was outside the car hanging on for dear life as the bottom dropped out.

Life is good now I am blessed beyond measure and so very thankful.

So thats my update send me a message.

Namaste and Welcome Back Basstian,

Whatever is going on with you and yours I hope you've reonciled. When faith and life collide it tests us, and we find out if we react from fear, or from faith, we find out if we find solace in faith and the comfort that these rolllercoasters, transitions, changes are all part of the path...as benefit or obstruction.

Quite interesting this thing called life.

I look forward to your posts and discussions. Your voice has been missed, as well as that of Dor, Faithul Servant and Bandit.

But you'll find some interesting new posters, as well as some of our old friends.

Well, hello, Basstian! Good to see you found us again - welcome back. :)

Hey everyone been quite some time since I visited this forum. Glad to see its still here and active as a place to discuss our beliefs.

I have been on a roller coaster ride through the last couple of years with faith as the car I have been riding in. Sometimes I have held on securely to the safety bar... sometimes I felt as if I was outside the car hanging on for dear life as the bottom dropped out.

Life is good now I am blessed beyond measure and so very thankful.

So thats my update send me a message.
Hello I married the Grey. Her son (our son) is coming to live with us until he is 18. She has tiny toes (lol). She also pisses me off from time to time. She thinks she runs the house. Maybe she does, but I'll never admit it...

Originally posted by Quahom1
She thinks she runs the house. Maybe she does, but I'll never admit it...

The :kitty:s run the house.

Humans just pay the bills and cater to :kitty: demands.

Everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Didn't realize you lived with Tovarish. One moment.

"NOT THE LAMP! NOT THE VASE!"

Gotta go. Wet :kitty:. Nothing broken/shattered.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine
Tovarishcha. Nope, just 13 kittens 3 cats, 3, oops no make that 2 dogs, and an Australian that is going to LOVE ME TO DEATH....lol. I'm doing fine.

We foster.

Back