Hello from California

Rose22

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Rose and I live on the Central Coast of California.
I havn't shared on a christian forum previously.
I've shared on many other types though.

I enjoy sharing what I've discovered, for myself.

I grew up in a christian household, and found myself, after many years, finally able to relate to Jesus, in a personal way.

My back ground is I've finished with all my esoteric studies (and healing modalities). So I am well versed, on those types of study. You can say "I've graduated", from them.

I'm currently studying bible prophecies of the end times and working on understanding some of the old testament via contemplation (something I've learned), methodologies.

My feeling is that all will be revealed (made clear) and perhaps the time is now, when we need to hear god's word, even, if in the past, it didn't make sense (to us) or seem to apply, to our current, lives (as it did, at one time, to our ancestors).

Welcome to IF

Hope you will find what you search about
images

Central...I like that...they keep trying to call SF northern...but I think northern starts around redding and Eureka...

I look forward to your discussion as you look through the shelves...

Yes, that's true of SF people. I used to fly into Oakland Airport everyday. The call sign for the Bay Area was Norcal Approach, not Midcal Approach!

("...welcome to here then..." went the goblin not really sure where here was neither, adding "...no, I'm new here and always wonder where you humans hide the coffee machine on your forums, guess I just have to play mum myself then...", and without further ado the goblin just drew a circle in the air to reveal a small table and upon it a coffee pot with only the finest filtered coffee brewed to the point of perfection, together with two cups, milk and sugar, and a plate of home made biscuits no less, where, upon handing a cup to Rose22, just smiled "...welcome to our forum then, do help yourself here, oh and you'll write for us won't you, I mean we're ever so friendly and we do lavish much attention upon those of whom we find interesting...")

("...no, no, no human, it cannot be..." went the goblin somewhat alarmed by wil's lack of appreciation for the finer things is in life, then continuing "...for is it not said that that he who drinks guiness thinks guiness then whereby doesn't it stand by that default then that that he who drinks coffee thinks genius instead, being the difference between the sedation of alcohol and the stimulation of caffeine here...", in fact, the number of drinkers amongst the youth today in geneva switzerland where the goblin lived had decreased sharply of late, why so, perhaps because one couldn't type one's facebook wall, nor play one's computer game with any competence neither, while inebriated that is, smiling "...alas, girlfriends and alcohol are increasingly becoming a things of the past, where this virtual reality has given birth to virtual socialization too, but we live in a age where one has to keep one's wits about one now anyway, btw sure you won't drink this coffee now, I made it especially...")

("...no I like tea too, so I guess I'll let you live I suppose..." mentioned the goblin wondering if there was anyone normal amongst them now, adding "...oh, unless you live in england that is, where I will just let you continue suffering without real continental coffee instead...", in fact, in the evenings the goblin often drank tea and ate toasted rye bread with unsalted butter melted upon it, continuing "...so tell me now humans, where does one write upon your forum here, I mean is there a section for one such as I who wishes to write here...")

*presents the goblin with a fine jasmine white looseleaf in a gorgeous :kitty:-shaped ceramic teapot along with ginger digestive biscuits, lemon-blueberry tea bread, three-berry scones and chocolate chip tartlets*

Welcome to the other ":kitty:house" I belong to, fleamailman. Please visit the Mystery Thread for some "inspiration" (if you require some). Oh, and purruse the rest of the site. :D

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

("...nice thread you have there then, I shall subscribe though it's the captain who cooks for me where alas she is not a forum creature..." replied the goblin while thanking Phyllis Sidhe Uaine for her invite from elsewhere and promising to behave himself to the best of his ability, adding "...since you know what I do now, how do you feel that I should go about doing it here on this forum too, with the same idea that the more I am engaged the more I will contribute back, the goal being to create a replyship of a livewriter rather than that of a passive readership that those writer's seek...", at which point the clock had caught up with him again, the goblin ducked its minute hand but only just)

Back