The Opening and Unsealing of an Ancient Book

Discussion in 'Ancient History and Mythology' started by the_sign, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Richard Pickett

Richard Pickett Tazdog

I read the sixth extinction by James Rollins. No one knows when Christ will return. I believe this is so because He will know who is prepared and faithful.

2. Devils' Advocate

Devils' Advocate Well-Known Member

I adore James Rollins books. One of my favorite authors. He is a fiction writer though; not sure how much his statements on the subject would be considered valid!

3. Richard Pickett

Richard Pickett Tazdog

He does a great deal of research before he writes. I have looked up numerous things he has in his books. In the back he usually tells the reader what is fact and what is fiction. He is usually pretty accurate.

4. the_sign

the_sign New Member

Paul Godfrey in his video "Unsealing Daniel : World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy", explains how God desires us to have an expected end.

Just because you missed Christ's Second Coming doesn't mean you have to miss the 1,335th day.

5. Aupmanyav

Aupmanyav Search, be your own guru.

That is excellent. Have countries started planning what soldiers will do after Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.? Corporations producing armaments and equipment also need to think about that. We have less than one year to go.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  6. the_sign

the_sign New Member

Isaiah 2:3-5

The Mountain of the Lord

3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war. 5 Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

7. the_sign

the_sign New Member

To be honest with you, they are too busy robbing me to pay it any mind, inclusive to all the candidates.