The Opening and Unsealing of an Ancient Book

You are in an exclusive crowd... the predictors of prophecy of end of days... Maybe your word will get out far enough to be added to this list a list where everyone who passes their date is wrong...I think the Jehovah's Witnesses hold the record right now ...of what denomination are you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

the one I buy as the most likely won't end the world but may as we know it if humans are included in the 6th extinction.

I read the sixth extinction by James Rollins. No one knows when Christ will return. I believe this is so because He will know who is prepared and faithful.

I adore James Rollins books. One of my favorite authors. He is a fiction writer though; not sure how much his statements on the subject would be considered valid!

He does a great deal of research before he writes. I have looked up numerous things he has in his books. In the back he usually tells the reader what is fact and what is fiction. He is usually pretty accurate.

Paul Godfrey in his video "Unsealing Daniel : World History's Response to Biblical Prophecy", explains how God desires us to have an expected end.

Just because you missed Christ's Second Coming doesn't mean you have to miss the 1,335th day.

All war shall cease forever on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.
That is excellent. Have countries started planning what soldiers will do after Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.? Corporations producing armaments and equipment also need to think about that. We have less than one year to go.

Last edited:
Isaiah 2:3-5

The Mountain of the Lord

3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And He will judge between the nations, And will render decisions for many peoples; And they will hammer their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, And never again will they learn war. 5 Come, house of Jacob, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

Have countries started planning what soldiers will do after Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.?

To be honest with you, they are too busy robbing me to pay it any mind, inclusive to all the candidates.

Now that it is 2021, the futility of setting exact dates ought to be truly more than obvious...

Indeed .. it is usually not that hard to spot false prophets.
However, it is more difficult to interpret 'Book of Revelation' correctly :)

Almighty God knows best.

Really? Was Bahaollah not the manifestation of Allah or Mirza Ghulam Ahmad not the Mahdi dispatched by Allah?

Back