The Opening and Unsealing of an Ancient Book

T

the_sign

Today, Saturday, June 20, 2015 A.D., is the 1,012th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

It is also the 1,977th day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

The interpretation of these verses was closed and sealed for more than 2,500 years.

Thank you.

All war shall cease forever on Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.

That is the meaning of Daniel 12:12.

The opening has a key, and the unsealing an interpretation of the Holy Spirit.

The corroborating evidence is overwhelming.

The English is not clear, so what is the key?

Then I said, “O my lord, what shall be the issue of these things?” 9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.10 Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand. 11 And from the time that the continual burnt offering is taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. 13 But go your way till the end; and you shall rest, and shall stand in your allotted place at the end of the days.”

The seal is actually another prophecy, also having a time duration = x.

Solve for x.

Century IV:95 - Michel de Nostradame

Le regne à deux laissé bien peu tiendront,
Trois ans sept mois passez feront la guerre :
Les deux vestales contre rebelleront,
Victor puis nay en Armonique terre.

The realm left to two they will hold it very briefly,
Three years and seven months passed by they will make war:
The two Vestals will rebel in opposition,
Victor the younger in the land of Brittany.

This began Feburary 12, 2009 A.D., war ensuing on September 12, 2012 A.D. marking the beginning of the abomination of desolation and the end times of Daniel 12 : 11 & 12

The two vestals are China and USA. (there is also a related quatrain line, "they shall give into barbarian power")

This war includes the final prelude to the ignition of the elements (2 Peter 3:10) due to massive nuclear, meteorological, and volcanic explosions worldwide as foretold by Our Lady of All Nations, WWIII having begun in 1981 A.D., the year when Pontiff John Paul II and Ronald Reagan were shot, as well as the assassination of Muhammad Anwar El Sadat.

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for that specific Sunday of Pentecost can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

The Three Days of Darkness to remind us of Christ's three days in the tomb should rightfully be included here, too. A re-iteration of the 70th week (Daniel 9:27) can be superimposed as well, as the Three Days of Darkness shall occur in the midst of the week. On that first week of Judgment (with Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation) concerning the End of Days, Wednesday will be the last day of normal sunlight before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, thinking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks another significant phase in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah), the reckoning of Judgment Day in Old Testament thought.

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.

sincerely,
the resurrected angel of Exodus 23:20 (victor the younger)

You are in an exclusive crowd... the predictors of prophecy of end of days... Maybe your word will get out far enough to be added to this list a list where everyone who passes their date is wrong...I think the Jehovah's Witnesses hold the record right now ...of what denomination are you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

the one I buy as the most likely won't end the world but may as we know it if humans are included in the 6th extinction.

It never ceases to amaze me that everyone, every single one, of these proclamations have been wrong. 2000 years of getting it wrong. Yet people still manage to delude themselves that they got it right. Every one who came before also were CONVINVED they were right, until their great day came and went. I'll raise a glass to you on May 9th!

The prophecy was given well over 2,000 years ago, the interpretation being closed and sealed until the time of the end. (Daniel 12:9)

This has been the basis for every suspense mystery drama since then.

But the prayer meeting continues, never to end.

I'd be willing to provide an awesome 'last supper' on May 7th.... simply provide your desired menu and deed to any property, accounts you won't need in the hereafter...

It is the little things... that make life special.

There are millions of copies of it, many translations and versions.

If you study it, you will see that there is no contractual agreement between the abomination of desolation (Antichrist as king) and the setting up of the abomination of desolation; it is a matter of the Judgment, the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, for Jesus Christ said that all these things must first be accomplished, then shall come the end.

I have read a translation that records the angel saying, "Do thou, oh Daniel, and seal up the book."

I've never actually tried to tamper with that, but sitting across from a Magisterial Court Justice on November 8, 2012 A.D., I was made aware that verse 40 of chapter 11 of the prophetic Book of Daniel in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible was being fulfilled; I even remarked to him at the time about it.

I didn't know that passage of Scripture by specific verse number, I only remembered from study that it was the king of the south after verse 21, (viz., "the two kings shall sit"), which is not the same king of the south prior to verse 21.

The opening/unsealing was also made possible through the passing on to eternal life of a brother, one of the "three kings are yet to come in Persia" foretold in Daniel 11:2.

I have lived through most of the conflict foretold in chapter 11, knowing now all of the kings foretold in its verses.

I've never actually tried to tamper with that, but sitting across from a Magisterial Court Justice on November 8, 2012 A.D., I was made aware that verse 40 of chapter 11 of the prophetic Book of Daniel in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible was being fulfilled; I even remarked to him at the time about it.
That particular description will eventually fit many historical events and already fits multiple ones. It has sold many books and wasted the time of many people. "“At the time of the end the king of the South will engage him in battle, and the king of the North will storm out against him with chariots and cavalry and a great fleet of ships. He will invade many countries and sweep through them like a flood." Notice how in verse 41 the writer says 'The Beautiful Land' which fits the description of any number of places with mountains, deserts, trees, fields, animals, sunsets, sunrises and so forth.

The most obvious recent historical match is Hitler in WWII. He was from the north and invaded all over the place and 'Fulfilled' this verse. Many people reasonably thought that he was fulfilling this prophecy. He invaded 'The Beautiful Land' and Egypt did not escape, etc, etc. He was stopped by forces to the south of himself. Alarmed by various reports he went on an rampage in Russia and killed many people, but he lost badly there. The thing to remember is that this historical event fulfills Daniel 11 textually, yet the war ended and the world rolled on past. At that time there was distress unlike anything the world had ever seen nor has seen since. Clearly its possible to textually fulfill Daniel and yet nothing happen.

The thing I take from this is that it is one of many demonstrations that this sort of procedure, the one you are suggesting, is a waste of time trying to match world events with stories in Daniel. Just stop it.

It was foretold that there would be faulty interpretations :

Daniel 11:14
" . . . and the children of prevaricators of thy people shall lift up themselves to fulfill the vision, and they shall fall."

All the more reason that the correct interpretation be made manifest.

Daniel 9:26
". . . even to the end there will be war . . ."

That is judgment unto the General Resurrection of the Dead because of Daniel 12:1 -
"But at that time shall Michael rise up, the great prince, who standeth for the children of thy people: and a time shall come such as never was from the time that nations began even until that time. And at that time shall thy people be saved, every one that shall be found written in the book."

But this does not mean that the General Resurrection of the Dead is held to the same time schedule; the old world is passing being replaced by the new (2 Peter 3:10-14).

It does mean that "a time shall come such as never was from the time that nations began even until that time" begins March 25, 2016 A.D.; it is of a 45 day duration.

Ezekiel 21:14
"You therefore, son of man, prophesy and clap your hands together; and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword for the slain."

That is a more specific foretelling of World War III which began May 8, 1981 A.D., foretold in visitation through the Lady of All Nations.

The unsealing rightfully began on the first Pentecost Sunday though, because of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit coming from Jesus Christ's Eternal Kingship.

John 12:23 - And Jesus answered them, saying, "The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified."

All conflict of chapter 11 ends in 317 days; today, Friday, June 26, 2015 A.D. being the 1,018th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively; and the 1,983rd day of the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14.

It was foretold that there would be faulty interpretations :

Daniel 11:14
" . . . and the children of prevaricators of thy people shall lift up themselves to fulfill the vision, and they shall fall."
I don't see how you get that from that verse. It says nothing like "There will be faulty interpretations." It says completely different things. Give me a puff!

Back