Judaism not a bloodline thing.

When one speaks a second or various languages it or they helps or help you to understand your own language more but I am discussing things as I read them in English.
Speaking more than one language puts language in perspective, without context and perspective we can say very little about language.

This is easy... quote your passage.
I usually read for personal benefits and don't momorize chapters and verses #, I give my source as the Bible or I say Hebrew, you can do the rest, search a few words, you have a source.

QUOTE="A Cup Of Tea, post: 308796, member: 9381"]Speaking more than one language puts language in perspective, without context and perspective we can say very little about language.[/QUOTE]
I do speak morethan one language.

I usually read for personal benefits and don't momorize chapters and verses #, I give my source as the Bible or I say Hebrew, you can do the rest, search a few words, you have a source.
Well it seems you've forgotten what you read... if you provide the chapter and verse in question there are a number of people who will take a look at your interpretation...

Well it seems you've forgotten what you read... if you provide the chapter and verse in question there are a number of people who will take a look at your interpretation...
You are starting to sound like an attacker. Why are you dragging this out, wasting time, search for the Bible, put a few words in the search box and tell me if I have forgotten what I read. Search: They that call themselves Jews and are not

Lol... Not attacking...just been around this sandbox for awhile. You may find someone willing to play the game by your rules... I just find it not likely and trying to nudge you into our common methods of discussion.

QUOTE="A Cup Of Tea, post: 308796, member: 9381"]Speaking more than one language puts language in perspective, without context and perspective we can say very little about language.
I do speak morethan one language.[/QUOTE]
Then why are you using the English spelling and pronunciations as a logical basis for the root word of Jew, Judah and Judge?

The OP would have "Interfaith Forums" as his status in the older system/he's been banned now (I found out just now in my PMs because I gave our beloved administrator a "heads up", plus I used to be a moderator here under IBrian, so I kinda know how to "read" the old "titles".)

Oh, and for StevePame:

Last edited:
@StevePame Did you bring down the ban-hammer?
You know it, Tea.

As I told Phyllis, I'm willing to give people a chance to explain their position, even if it is unpopular. But they have to be willing to engage in dialogue and not belittle the other members. Ansel fell far short of my benchmark.

He had some challenges, ESL, attitude, not willing to meet halfway...

You da boss... id probably have kept providing rope...but probably ended up in the same position eventually... but that glimmer of hope...

He had some challenges, ESL, attitude, not willing to meet halfway...

You da boss... id probably have kept providing rope...but probably ended up in the same position eventually... but that glimmer of hope...
True, perhaps I am a bit too quick on the draw some days...

Back