All Earthly Creatures

Who likes bears?

US President Joe Biden's administration will suspend oil and gas leases in Alaska's Arctic National Wildlife Refuge pending an environmental review.

_118768046_mediaitem118768045.jpg

..for that matter, who likes humans?
We can also become extinct. Many of us are already under severe pressure.

for that matter, who likes humans?
We can also become extinct.
Clearly the best.thing that.could happen for.the vast majority of God's creatures and this planet....and probably the universe.

Should.we.survive to.acieve space.travel and colonization, we are surely the virus

US environmental agency releases climate report delayed by Trump

Coastal flooding is becoming more common, especially in cities along the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Floods are now five times more common in the cities surveyed than in the 1950s.
Ocean temperatures also hit a record-breaking high in 2020 and the water has grown more acidic over the past decade.
Wildfire season and pollen season are both starting earlier and lasting longer.
Heat waves are occurring about three times more often than in the 1960s.

- BBC News -

I hope people ask him about this. I understand that he will be holding a rally in Dallas, Texas next month.
Are that many people unconcerned and still think that climate-change is a hoax?

The United States has banned the importation/"rescue" of dogs from 113 countries due to rabies:

D@mn it, there is a mandatory vaccine against this disease! Why the fook can't/won't Big Pharma export the prevention, saving all of these dogs' lives?

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Min, the Red Panda at the Minneapolis Zoo, passed away either the 22nd or 23 of this month. AFAIK, she didn't have any offspring (I found out about her from an online friend from the area.) She was only ten (red pandas can reach twenty years old iirc.)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This might :mad: you off royally: https://www.yahoo.com/news/3-endangered-sumatran-tigers-found-104409123.html

Three Sumatran tigers were murdered by poachers, two were a mother and her female cub.

Personally/Purrsonally, I wish that the poachers and anyone who purchase items made from the tigers would find themselves mauled by an injured prey animal that Sumatran tigers hunt instinctively. As I Will, So Mote It Be. :mad:

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

This might 😡 y'all off royally: 180 dogs and cats removed from house

180 dogs and :kitty:s were removed from a house and a 16-year-old youth was remanded over to CPS due to horrific conditions inside. Police had to call in HazMat personnel it was so bad. Two of the dogs passed over the Rainbow Bridge before the rescue and several dogs and :kitty:s had to be brought into an emergency vet clinic w/ life-threatening illnesses related to their confinement.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back