'THE TRUTH' reality based belief system explanation.

I call it The Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God - and he’s all the stars in the universe (speaking as a Christian)

I respect your beliefs and agree that he's a son of God the same as all the stars in the universe

Last edited:
May God bless you for this and curse them.

I think that I know how you feel, but I'm not convinced that cursing anybody is the answer.
I think we need to look into what are the main causes.

None of us are perfect. We all contribute towards problems in the environment.
..and yet, in the 21st. century, it is getting seriously out of hand.
The biggest culprit is the global financial system, imo.

There are about 40 trillion cells in the human body, giving a total turnover of ATP at around 60-100kg a day – roughly half our own body weight.
Now, that is amazing.
Surely, Almighty God is aware of every cell that has ever existed or will exist.
..even MORE amazing! o_O

Reactions: RJM
I call them the EVILYADONTSEE, if curses use up my Universal law credits I will go bankrupt to contribute towards their demise.

Last edited:
I respect your beliefs and agree that he's a son of God the same as all the stars in the universe

Mmm .. what do you think about souls, in general?
I see that you consider the universe to be "aware".. I'm not disagreeing with you.
How do you, yourself, envisage this?

The OP thoughts reminded me of a couple of passages.

"Dost thou reckon thyself only a puny form
When within thee the universe is folded? (Ali, quoted by Baha'u'llah)

" Split the atom’s heart, and lo!
Within it thou wilt find a sun." (Ancient Persian poem quoted by Baha'u'llah)

Regards Tony

what do you think about souls, in general?
I believe they are another name for the light body, the same light body that would continue in a different physical body after reincarnation/ or not, depending on whether or not they had earned it, or, chose another path

Last edited:
angels, demons, ghosts and spirits I believe are souls

I believe they are another name for the light body, the same light body that would continue in a different physical body after reincarnation/ or not, depending on whether or not they had earned it, or, chose another path

Much like in Tibetan Buddhism .. is that right?
If the universe ceased to exist, do you believe spiritual awareness would also cease?

I believe every life has 1, whether it is life as we know it or a star for example

Much like in Tibetan Buddhism .. is that right?
If the universe ceased to exist, do you believe spiritual awareness would also cease?
I didn't know that. yes.
I don't believe the Universe could cease to exist, where would it all go?

OK .. so you don't believe in the "big bang" theory, then?

I don't like the sound of it.

I can see how there could have been because of how the Universe is expanding but still I find it hard to believe.

How do they know this was the first big bang or the 2nd, 3rd, etc

the worst bit for me is when they say the whole universe will fizzle out to nothing???

the worst bit for me is when they say the whole universe will fizzle out to nothing???

Well, we all have to die, do we not?
Also, what is to stop it reappearing, even if it "fizzles out"?

That is probably why a large number of people believe in the spiritual concept of God, rather than a material one.
God can then be eternal, regardless of how the universe came to be etc.

Well, we all have to die, do we not?
Also, what is to stop it reappearing, even if it "fizzles out"?

That is probably why a large number of people believe in the spiritual concept of God, rather than a material one.
God can then be eternal, regardless of how the universe came to be etc.

Yes it's true we all have to die.

I believe it will keep expanding, slow to a halt then fall back towards itself until it all comes back together and BANG, the next 1 occurs.

Everything else waxes and wanes in cycles, I believe it must also.

Back