'THE TRUTH' reality based belief system explanation.

Discussion in 'Belief and Spirituality' started by SidT, Apr 5, 2021.

1. muhammad_isa

muhammad_isa Save Our Souls

BANG! and the dirt is gone. ;)

SidT likes this.
  2. SidT

SidT Member

hahaa

Yeah

3. Cino

Cino Big Love! (Atheist mystic) Admin

Another occult teaching is to unite everything with its opposite. In this spirit:

From the point of view of the sunlight itself, nothing ever happens, it never goes anywhere because it is already always everywhere, every path is the shortest and most effortless, and there is no before or after.

(this is not to mock or be contrarian, but to complement our perspective with that of the light)

4. PricelessPearl

PricelessPearl Active Member

I’ve come across that belief before.

5. PricelessPearl

PricelessPearl Active Member

Ha, no worries of mocking.

There is only light, limitless light. At times I have wondered if we ever really do anything and it’s simply consciousness that changes. I will think on the no movement at another time (gotta be in the right headspace).

6. RJM Corbet

RJM Corbet God Feeds the Ravens Admin

A few quick thoughts on next section of the OP. IMO as always, and look forward to others' thoughts:

Of course the sun supports life on earth. There are other planets with different suns, and possibly different life forms. God is assumed to be universal, not limited to this planet alone? When someone you love is in pain, do you turn to the sun for (spiritual) help?
    It flies
    On a literal level?
    This seems to be the fashionable early 21st Century view but it’s not quite accurate, imo. There are several threads here on the subject of Constantine, who did in fact believe in Christianity. Christianity bought and still brings a huge amount of good – a point ignored by those who would do away with it. Not you @SidT
    Many will agree. Many will disagree.
    Does that mean we are equal to Jesus Christ?
    Never when you or someone you love is in distress?
    Yes
    I suppose 'a religion' implies more than personal belief -- religion implies scripture and place of worship, etc?

Undeniable, imo

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  7. SidT

SidT Member

I believe God is everything, all the starts, planets, life etc combined but the Sun is the star/part of God that affects us the most, I ask nothing from the Sun, in my opinion it is already doing all we need it to, I don't expect any more. When someone I love is in pain I don't turn to the Sun for help.

Yes.

I believe we have this in common, we are all beings. We are all equal on that level but at the same time, we're all different therefore not completely equal in my opinion.

If there's any way I can help them I do this first. I don't pray, I worry about them while I think and hope they will be alright.

Yes I agree with that.

RJM Corbet likes this.