Structured Debate Subforum, 1 on 1, no abuse.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SufiPhilosophy, Apr 18, 2021.

1. stranger

stranger wolfwing, a feral angel

Dear Lord, how boring. "The pain, the pain" -- Dr. Smith, Lost in Space. Better acting, please. It's unseemly.

2. muhammad_isa

muhammad_isa Save Our Souls

Danger, Will Robinson !

[​IMG]

3. stranger

One would wonder if Will ever became desensitized to robot's warnings, since he had to hear them almost every episode. I know I'm awful. I hope something will become of the debates. Really shouldn't be meddling in things like this that I know I can never be a part of. Mods can remove here, though I am partial to the pic of Smith and Robot. I'll save to my documents. :)

4. stranger

Okay, I'm changing my mind here. I think I would like to challenge either Seattlegal or Vajradhara to a structured debate, although I have no idea what that is. I have no clue what most of the checklist means. Haven't heard from them in awhile, so perhaps it's time for them to girl up? I stand in doubt that they are able to do so. Perhaps it is time for them to meet their master? *have woken up insane*

5. Thomas

Thomas Moderator Moderator

What are you looking for?

Well, I think you'll find that neither one will respond to machismo ... :rolleyes:

6. stranger

Love, I think?

Oh, I don't know, they might be challenged by it. (It might be something new for them.) :) I was just presenting myself as a target if they needed one. It never was about winning.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021