Fluidology

we live in a world where some lead very short and/or pitiful lives, and others benefit extensively from all the good stuff. How is that justice
How would we know? All religions basically present the choice between God and mammon?

I don't think so.
This life is as "a blink of an eye" compared to eternity.

That argument can be used to downplay any relevance of this life. After all, eternity is infinitely larger than anything here. You could then even argue: why have a life here at all? Wouldn't it be more efficient to just start in eternitiy instead?

Yet living a good life here with a good afterlife in mind plays a role in many religions. Isn't it strange that such a relatively small period has an impact in infinity? A big impact even according to some doctrines: one mistake here and you are forever doomed. Again this isn't justice.

How would we know? All religions basically present the choice between God and mammon?

Yes, but isn't it unfair if these choices are made in unequal starting conditions (assuming only one life)? Especially with an everlasting impact in eternity?

How about modern Western Paganism? Animist religions? I'm very uneducated about these, but would assume they avoid the dualism of worldly and spiritual?

How about modern Western Paganism? Animist religions? I'm very uneducated about these, but would assume they avoid the dualism of worldly and spiritual?

Indeed. Hermeticism, which became a sort of syncretic religion contributed to by a variety of pagans throughout Europe and the Middle East, worships the natural world. Much of Hermetic mysticism is caged in terms of recognizing that "the mundane is magical."

Hermeticism has had direct influence on a lot of Modern Pagan movements, especially Thelema and Wicca.

That said, some Reconstructionists do hold to certain dualisms in various mythologies, although there are also trinities, such as the Celtic division between Land, Sea, and Sky, none of them are viewed as more moral than the others. (Although the sea is sometimes seen as associated with chaos throughout much of the pagan world.)

A lot of pagans didn't even demonize death or droubt, especially Hermetists, since these were seen as a part of the natural world and the cycle of life. Droubt especially was commonly attributed to losing the favor of fertility gods, rather than being caused by witches or demons like it was in Christianity and Islam.

There is a lot of wisdom in these perspectives, as they tend to be more accepting and descriptivist rather than judging and prescriptivist. That isn't to say that they were amoral; humans still generally have rules that they are meant to obey as their place in nature, but things in nature weren't demonized as frequently.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJM
That argument can be used to downplay any relevance of this life. After all, eternity is infinitely larger than anything here. You could then even argue: why have a life here at all? Wouldn't it be more efficient to just start in eternitiy instead?
The nature of this world is different to that of the next. Many things are hidden from us in this life.
This life is meaningful. What we do here affects our lives here, but more importantly, in the hereafter.

Isn't it strange that such a relatively small period has an impact in infinity? A big impact even according to some doctrines: one mistake here and you are forever doomed. Again this isn't justice.
It's not a case of "one mistake" though, is it. It is about our intentions.
If a person can't be trusted here, then why should they EVER be trusted?

Human souls incarnate human bodies, squirrel souls incarnate squirrel bodies, and so on.

There are "old" souls and "new" souls. I don't know if we'll ever be allowed to know why God creates new souls, or why God created the first souls for that matter.

I am unsure of what I think of Mr. Shipwrights thoughts about the astral or nothing here. I find some of his thoughts align with the things I am being taught but many of these thoughts seem like they are a mixture of your mediums thoughts and shipwrights together.

What I mean is your medium had a partially filled cup when seeking answers from Mr. Shipwright. For Mr. Shipwright to find time inside of your medium he would have to have more time then anything else to find time here, this means his time is not only himself but of other minds also to fill in the gaps of missing time.

I can allow minds to become me all the time to figure things out but most of these I refer to as mitochondria yourselves it is a process of minds teaching themselves inside of you, then teaching themselves inside of you from outside of you.

I am trying to figure myself out I can remember times before this universe before it became something here. I remember the ancients and their quest for an answer to immortality not only for themselves but for all of something. I remember that we are all on separate frequencies they designated by color. Nothing of fluids was part of this so I am unsure of Mr shipwrights thoughts here.

As we descend into no time we will pass through every dimension to become nothing here to find time in origin the beginning or end of this universe depending on how you look at it. As the universe becomes nothing here ripped apart it will continue to fill up origin until it becomes nothing there to become something again, the universe reborn.

New souls are not created they are more or less born or become something here through LIFE time. Every cell in your body is you and if every cell in your body came together to figure itself out it would become you. As I often say "I need every me inside of me becoming me to become me inside of me to become me".

By pulling my minds together to become me I can make this human body form in the astral to attract a mind so I can become myself again after this life time. When this life is over if I choose to leave this place I can allow this body to reincarnate again to become itself, without me becoming it again.

You have allowed minds and then not allowed minds. Allowed minds can become themselves again not allowed minds will just become anyone again that they can become. allowed minds get first choice to become something here again.

Powessy

We can only reincarnate as what we are now.

No. They don't. Buddhism, Jainism and my flavor of 'Advaita' has no use for any God.
Isn't it strange that such a relatively small period has an impact in infinity? A big impact even according to some doctrines: one mistake here and you are forever doomed. Again this isn't justice.
Impact on eternity? Even galaxies implode or are consumed in moments. Let us not put our existence on a pedestal.

Last edited:
To me these are 'nature' religions dealing with nature spirits
Indeed. Hermeticism ..
worships the natural world
I think of Hermeticism as more extensive. I think of it as seeking not just mastery but liberation from nature?
How are you defining mammon
Material attachment
No. They don't. Buddhism, Jainism and my flavor of 'Advaita' has no use for any God.
It's just a word

'

Last edited:
"I need every me inside of me becoming me to become me inside of me to become me".

By pulling my minds together to become me I can make this human body form in the astral to attract a mind so I can become myself again after this life time. When this life is over if I choose to leave this place I can allow this body to reincarnate again to become itself, without me becoming it again.
Thanks for joining the thread

Indeed. Hermeticism, which became a sort of syncretic religion contributed to by a variety of pagans throughout Europe and the Middle East, worships the natural world. Much of Hermetic mysticism is caged in terms of recognizing that "the mundane is magical."

Hermeticism has had direct influence on a lot of Modern Pagan movements, especially Thelema and Wicca.

That said, some Reconstructionists do hold to certain dualisms in various mythologies, although there are also trinities, such as the Celtic division between Land, Sea, and Sky, none of them are viewed as more moral than the others. (Although the sea is sometimes seen as associated with chaos throughout much of the pagan world.)

A lot of pagans didn't even demonize death or droubt, especially Hermetists, since these were seen as a part of the natural world and the cycle of life. Droubt especially was commonly attributed to losing the favor of fertility gods, rather than being caused by witches or demons like it was in Christianity and Islam.

There is a lot of wisdom in these perspectives, as they tend to be more accepting and descriptivist rather than judging and prescriptivist. That isn't to say that they were amoral; humans still generally have rules that they are meant to obey as their place in nature, but things in nature weren't demonized as frequently.
Hermeticism:
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/19948/

As we descend into no time we will pass through every dimension to become nothing here to find time in origin the beginning or end of this universe depending on how you look at it. As the universe becomes nothing here ripped apart it will continue to fill up origin until it becomes nothing there to become something again, the universe reborn.
This agrees with the latest science:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conformal_cyclic_cosmology

Conformal cyclic cosmology is a cosmological model in the framework of general relativity, advanced by the theoretical physicist Roger Penrose. In CCC, the universe iterates through infinite cycles, with the future timelike infinity of each previous iteration being identified with the Big Bang singularity of the next ...

I am unsure of what I think of Mr. Shipwrights thoughts about the astral or nothing here. I find some of his thoughts align with the things I am being taught but many of these thoughts seem like they are a mixture of your mediums thoughts and shipwrights together.

I wrote all of that by memory at least 20 years after the lectures. I may have forgotten and misinterpreted pieces of information. I may have subconsciously contaminated the information with my own thoughts.

I was a teenager back then. My worries were school and soccer. It's possible that I didn't understand the messages to their fullest extent, possibly because I wasn't mature enough.

Thanks for your inputs.

I wrote all of that by memory at least 20 years after the lectures. I may have forgotten and misinterpreted pieces of information. I may have subconsciously contaminated the information with my own thoughts.

I was a teenager back then. My worries were school and soccer. It's possible that I didn't understand the messages to their fullest extent, possibly because I wasn't mature enough.

Thanks for your inputs.
You did a good job, imo. And posted it on the right website too, because many more people will be reading your thread than just those who actually respond to it

The nature of this world is different to that of the next. Many things are hidden from us in this life.
This life is meaningful. What we do here affects our lives here, but more importantly, in the hereafter.

Agreed.

It's not a case of "one mistake" though, is it. It is about our intentions.
If a person can't be trusted here, then why should they EVER be trusted?

Because people can change. You can regret your actions and would like to undo them. I suppose most of us have gone through something like that once. It is not merciful to pin someone down on a wrong action and leave it at that. There should be opportunities to repent and try again. Reincarnation provides that.

Because people can change. You can regret your actions and would like to undo them. I suppose most of us have gone through something like that once. It is not merciful to pin someone down on a wrong action and leave it at that. There should be opportunities to repent and try again..
..but that is the case.
Nobody goes "to hell" except for the unrepentant.
Even when in hell, many can escape from it eventually.

The only people that don't escape from hell are those of set-purpose .. those that will never repent.
You might think that there are not many people like that, but G-d knows best.

I think of Hermeticism as more extensive. I think of it as seeking not just mastery but liberation from nature?
'

I think that would be Gnosticism. It can be a bit confusing because both practiced and influenced Western alchemy, but the Hermetists sought to play their role in nature and saw reincarnation as a good and natural thing, whereas the Gnostics sought to escape nature and liberate themselves from the material world.

Hermetic organizations like the Scottish Rite Lodge and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn do believe in salvation, since they are heavily Christian, although Freemasons tend toward the belief that it's their job to bring Christendom here on earth and the Golden Dawn didn't really have any doctrines on the afterlife, seeing their practices more as a form of perfecting their service of God on earth. As such, their practices still don't really revolve around attaining liberation, as far as I know.

That said, there are some New Age movements that call themselves Hermetic and are based on Theosophy or the Kybalion. I don't know very much about them. Thelema and Wicca certainly don't pursue liberation from nature, at least not according to Crowley or Gardner.

Back