The Left Hand Path

How is it evasion when you post where you're not welcome but it's not when I post where I'm not welcome?
Why are you mucking up my thread with jibberish?
Because the CoC does not say that non-adherents cannot post questions in forums.
What it asks is that posters are polite.

You basically ask one question over and over: Can you provide empirical evidence for your belief?

Your tone aside ... by posing the same question, over and over again, ignoring reasonable, rational and logical answers to your questions, in my book, and I stand to be corrected, crosses the line into rudeness – to me it comes across as someone shouting, with their fingers in their ears?

+++

And I ask in all reasonableness, can you provide the kind of evidence for your belief, that you require of mine?

+++

If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

If you want to ban me from your LHP sandbox, that's also fine, but then I'll apply the same 'Golden Rule' to you – do unto others, which I think would be a shame.

Because the CoC does not say that non-adherents cannot post questions in forums.
What it asks is that posters are polite.

You basically ask one question over and over: Can you provide empirical evidence for your belief?

Your tone aside ... by posing the same question, over and over again, ignoring reasonable, rational and logical answers to your questions, in my book, and I stand to be corrected, crosses the line into rudeness – to me it comes across as someone shouting, with their fingers in their ears?

+++

And I ask in all reasonableness, can you provide the kind of evidence for your belief, that you require of mine?

+++

If you don't want to answer, that's fine.

If you want to ban me from your LHP sandbox, that's also fine, but then I'll apply the same 'Golden Rule' to you – do unto others, which I think would be a shame.
Until I get an answer, I'll ask the same question . . . there are new members, they should be privy to the same line of questioning. And the Question is not "Can you provide empirical evidence for your belief?" Beliefs are just that, 'beliefs' or rather 'faith', these things don't require 'empirical evidence'.

The recent question was; "Was Muhammad Really Talking to Jibril?" I then posed information that provided both 'for' & 'against'
How is this anything like what you are accusing me of? It's clear to me that YOU have an agenda . . .

Back