The Left Hand Path

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
I am very grateful for the creation of this subforum by the admins. Not all LHP discussions may be suitable for the general religious public and this can be a great place for 'us' to talk without antagonizing non-left hand path religions. So, friends of the LHP please find your way here, and let's discuss our philosophies, practices, and beliefs. All non-left hand path religions are welcome to discuss our Path as well. Please keep it civil.

Reactions: wil
What makes a legitimate child?
a child conceived or born during a marriage or to parents who are legally married to each other, and has complete filial rights and obligations by birth.

What makes a legitimate child?
The child of a king by a mistress, say, who does not inherit the royal lineage. Boundaries blur in the 1st world 21st century, where wedlock is no longer sacrosanct, and civil inheritance rights are matters for courts to decide imo? Something like that?

EDIT
The question really is: What makes an illegitimate child in 2022? It's a good question, imo

Last edited:
The child of a king by a mistress, say, who does not inherit the royal lineage. Boundaries blur in the 1st world 21st century, where wedlock is no longer sacrosanct, and civil inheritance rights are matters for courts to decide imo? Something like that?

EDIT
The question really is: What makes an illegitimate child in 2022? It's a good question, imo
actually, I fail to see the relevance between illegitimate children and a LHP Family Tree.

actually, I fail to see the relevance between illegitimate children and a LHP Family Tree.

A tangent which developed from a metaphor. Every real life family tree will have empty boxes, unknown parents, disowned lineages... The question of legitimacy of religious views was not what I intended to highlight, and apologize for the bad runaway metaphor.

I am very grateful for the creation of this subforum by the admins. Not all LHP discussions may be suitable for the general religious public and this can be a great place for 'us' to talk without antagonizing non-left hand path religions. So, friends of the LHP please find your way here, and let's discuss our philosophies, practices, and beliefs. All non-left hand path religions are welcome to discuss our Path as well. Please keep it civil.

Hello Amir

From a very young age I have understood the existence of the three paths, and have stayed to the center path. The center path to me is to figure everything out not knowing anything about anything at all, it is the process of asking questions within yourself and finding the answers to everything here. My biggest challenge so far has been to try and understand the terminology people and religions use to define things. Once I became myself, inside of myself, not knowing anything at all, I was then able to find minds to try and teach me how to become something again and again. Eight years ago I started to ask questions about everything here and find time it has been an up hill battle ever since.

I find it interesting that people choose the right hand or left hand path, neither of these paths allow you to become something again, without being ripped apart after this life time. The saying is you have to know everything about everything here not knowing anything about anything at all. Both right hand and left hand paths are built on the knowledge of those that came before you, past down from generation to generation.

In my minds eye I can see thoughts either to the left or to the right like religion is mostly to the right, or charity to cover up a wrong is to the right. The left is to me, the gaining of knowledge through any means necessary including death, it is to do something knowing it is wrong. Love and hate also seem to be intrinsic factors to these sides, how something finds time on one side and not the other.

I spend a lot of time inside of myself asking questions about what I see in my minds eye. I guess my only question here is why did you choose the left hand path what was your calling or how did you get involved with it?

powessy

Hello Amir

From a very young age I have understood the existence of the three paths, and have stayed to the center path. The center path to me is to figure everything out not knowing anything about anything at all, it is the process of asking questions within yourself and finding the answers to everything here. My biggest challenge so far has been to try and understand the terminology people and religions use to define things. Once I became myself, inside of myself, not knowing anything at all, I was then able to find minds to try and teach me how to become something again and again. Eight years ago I started to ask questions about everything here and find time it has been an up hill battle ever since.

I find it interesting that people choose the right hand or left hand path, neither of these paths allow you to become something again, without being ripped apart after this life time. The saying is you have to know everything about everything here not knowing anything about anything at all. Both right hand and left hand paths are built on the knowledge of those that came before you, past down from generation to generation.

In my minds eye I can see thoughts either to the left or to the right like religion is mostly to the right, or charity to cover up a wrong is to the right. The left is to me, the gaining of knowledge through any means necessary including death, it is to do something knowing it is wrong. Love and hate also seem to be intrinsic factors to these sides, how something finds time on one side and not the other.

I spend a lot of time inside of myself asking questions about what I see in my minds eye. I guess my only question here is why did you choose the left hand path what was your calling or how did you get involved with it?

powessy
Whereas I can see hanging on the Middle Path, you are neither following the Right or Left Path.
You cannot be doing the bidding of both the Right Hand Path and the Left Hand Path, you are either on one or the other.
Why?
The Right Hand Path involves the intentional effort to dissolve or merge the self into the Objective Universe
The Left-Hand Path involves the conscious attempt to preserve and strengthen one’s isolate, psycho-centric existence 'against' the Objective Universe while creating, apprehending, comprehending, and influencing a varying number of Subjective Universes. To absolve oneself self into the objective universe is antithetic to the Western LHP goals of individuation, apotheosis, and autotheism.

Whereas I can see hanging on the Middle Path, you are neither following the Right or Left Path.
You cannot be doing the bidding of both the Right Hand Path and the Left Hand Path, you are either on one or the other.
Why?
The Right Hand Path involves the intentional effort to dissolve or merge the self into the Objective Universe
The Left-Hand Path involves the conscious attempt to preserve and strengthen one’s isolate, psycho-centric existence 'against' the Objective Universe while creating, apprehending, comprehending, and influencing a varying number of Subjective Universes. To absolve oneself self into the objective universe is antithetic to the Western LHP goals of individuation, apotheosis, and autotheism.

Thank you for your response.

So basically the left hand approach "Thinks outside of the box to hopefully achieve scientific fact", were as the right hand path gets wrapped up in "scientific fact" which keeps them from moving forward. I am unsure if I butchered what you said, I hope not to bad.

How do you find answers then? Do you experience nothing here, minds and the universe/universes, or how do you experience your teachings to find truths? I am sorry for these questions, but I experience these things everyday. I collect time so I can travel to other worlds and places to find answers to why nothing here never became something.

I have minds on my mind, more then I could explain, they come from all over the universe to figure themselves out to become something again. I have moved down through the dimensional timelines to figure out why the one you would call god did not become himself again and again. I came here from my universe to figure out why he became himself again there not knowing anything about himself, why he could not figure himself out.

The thoughts I have are then subjective, you cannot feel them or see them or enter into minds to figure things out so to others they do not exist.

What do you mean by do their bidding? Is their bidding of you in the spiritual plane or the physical plane?

Powessy

Last edited:
Thank you for your response.

So basically the left hand approach "Thinks outside of the box to hopefully achieve scientific fact", were as the right hand path gets wrapped up in "scientific fact" which keeps them from moving forward. I am unsure if I butchered what you said, I hope not to bad.

How do you find answers then? Do you experience nothing here, minds and the universe/universes, or how do you experience your teachings to find truths? I am sorry for these questions, but I experience these things everyday. I collect time so I can travel to other worlds and places to find answers to why nothing here never became something.

I have minds on my mind, more then I could explain, they come from all over the universe to figure themselves out to become something again. I have moved down through the dimensional timelines to figure out why the one you would call god did not become himself again and again. I came here from my universe to figure out why he became himself again there not knowing anything about himself, why he could not figure himself out.

The thoughts I have are then subjective, you cannot feel them or see them or enter into minds to figure things out so to others they do not exist.

What do you mean by do their bidding? Is their bidding of you in the spiritual plane or the physical plane?

Powessy
Great question! We experience these 'truths' through various magico-spiritual and inner antinomian practices, Individuation, Majiq, Ritual, and various self-disciplines (meditation, yoga, martial arts etc.). Especially through specific forms of meditation where we learn to observe our objective being through the eyes of our Greater Self/GodSelf. This involves the transference of conscious awareness from the body to the psyche, thus realizing one's GodSelf separate from the lesser self.

I hope that makes sense, I still find it difficult to explain . . .

There has got to be a drill down family tree of religions over time.....
Tried to post a file and it was too large.

Link: https://historyinfographics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/religions-infographic-timeline.jpg

Quite insightful, I printed a copy years ago, but I don't know what I did with it, probably stuffed it inside one of my religious study books.

Back