The Howling Gateway

'Amir Alzzalam

Šayṭānist
Reaction score
Eawayl Madkhal مدخل العواء
The Howling Gateway

The Djinn require a suitable environment to materialize enabling their energies to change. Their bodies radiate energy from the infrared part of the light spectrum. Infrared radiation is restricted to the lower part of the atmosphere. Djinn can be witnessed only in a setting where extreme infra-red light/heat is predominant, like the desert at high noon or a controlled environment such as a ritual chamber flooded with extreme infra-red light.

The Howling Gateway replaces the traditional summoning Circle. The Sahir has no desire to bully, constrain, or admonish these spiritual creatures. As the Sahir works with aspects of their Self, the spiritual creatures are embraced as adherents of the Left Hand Path themselves. A Circle is no longer necessary for protection, the Eawayl Madkhal will act as a portal for the subjective universe of the Sahir to enter into objective reality.

**below is the draft outline for building the Eawayl Madkhal
upload_2022-1-22_19-32-11.png

What would be the aim of this work, beyond establishing a rendez-vous? Negotiating information and services?

No, serious question. Other traditions have rum, tobacco, candles... songs, chants, joss sticks... what do the Djinn like?
Oh, I understand.

Good observation. These payments are a medium of exchange? Sacrifice? In the end I'm giving a bit of myself, for the exchange to be real in terms of energy-- question is how much?

The scapegoat or the whipping boy aren't effective in real terms? Or probably the Djinn don't care from whence their payment comes?

Blood is blood, it doesn't matter whose blood -- is the root debasement of the concept of sacrifice. It's no longer the giving of a valuable animal from the herd, of a part of myself, but simply the spilling of blood that pleases the gods/spirits?

Just thoughts ...

Blood is blood, it doesn't matter whose blood -- is the root debasement of the concept of sacrifice. It's no longer the giving of a valuable animal from the herd, of a part of myself, but simply the spilling of blood that pleases the gods/spirits?
Depends on the interaction, and the spirit, which is why I'm asking about the Djinn.

As an analogy, it would be overdone to exchange a three-digit sum for the repair of a set of eyeglasses. Similarly, to give one's own blood to a spirit would be out of proportion when asking them to help find a parking space - also, blood is hard to top, what to offer when there is a big transaction to negotiate?

I heard the Djinn like a good laugh, being mischief makers. Do they sometimes take up suggestions just because they like the idea, @'Amir Alzzalam?

Reactions: RJM
If the Pakistan prime minister's Sufi wife Bushra Bibi is to be trusted, djinns like meat.

"According to a journalist who has not been named, Bushra Bibi, known as “Pinky Peerni” has two jinns and when people seek her guidance, she asks them for “great vats of cooked meat,” that she “fed to the jinns she has kept at her disposal”.
https://thecurrent.pk/bushra-bibi-has-two-jinns-claims-aatish-taseer/

She has an empty place set at the dining table for her djinn when entertaining government ministers and other guests. They say Imran Khan hangs on her every word.

She is claimed to have supernatural powers and some believe her image does not appear in mirrors

I do believe that she genuinely has some psychic abilities. There really are such people. I have known two other women, who have them. Am not too sure about the meat eating djinns though ...

Last edited:
Depends on the interaction, and the spirit, which is why I'm asking about the Djinn.

As an analogy, it would be overdone to exchange a three-digit sum for the repair of a set of eyeglasses. Similarly, to give one's own blood to a spirit would be out of proportion when asking them to help find a parking space - also, blood is hard to top, what to offer when there is a big transaction to negotiate?

I heard the Djinn like a good laugh, being mischief makers. Do they sometimes take up suggestions just because they like the idea, @'Amir Alzzalam?
Djinn are mythological beings.

Djinn are mythological beings.

Yes, I agree.

I have found that I can communicate my relation to portions of my subjective experience quite well using religious or mythological language.

So the bits of me that I can talk about in terms of spirits and other mythological beings, I have to problems at all talking about in such terms. I've had dreams of fiery beings, so it is apt to use the language we have about the Djinn. I have deep-seated habits or complexes which I can trace back to some of my ancestors, and I find it useful to use the vocabulary of ancestor cults to address these.

I don't use such terms exclusively, and not in order to reify any Djinn or ancestors, but in order to not have to talk about things in such circuitous ways as to make no sense at all.

It is in this sense that I am communicating with you about the Djinn here. You proposed a design of a device to evoke Djinn. Solomon had his ring and his staff. People use Ghost Boxes and Ouija boards for similar purposes.

Let's talk about the Howling Gateway. How to operate it? How to interact with the Djinn one dials up through it?

Yes, I agree.

I have found that I can communicate my relation to portions of my subjective experience quite well using religious or mythological language.

So the bits of me that I can talk about in terms of spirits and other mythological beings, I have to problems at all talking about in such terms. I've had dreams of fiery beings, so it is apt to use the language we have about the Djinn. I have deep-seated habits or complexes which I can trace back to some of my ancestors, and I find it useful to use the vocabulary of ancestor cults to address these.

I don't use such terms exclusively, and not in order to reify any Djinn or ancestors, but in order to not have to talk about things in such circuitous ways as to make no sense at all.

It is in this sense that I am communicating with you about the Djinn here. You proposed a design of a device to evoke Djinn. Solomon had his ring and his staff. People use Ghost Boxes and Ouija boards for similar purposes.

Let's talk about the Howling Gateway. How to operate it? How to interact with the Djinn one dials up through it?
I'll preface this with:

There is a lot to consider in regards to things/entities existing outside of our perceived dimensions. We live in 4 dimensions and the 4th (Time/Space) affects us and we are capable of perceiving both time & space. This would move the concept of spiritual creatures into one of the 6 other dimensions outside of our perception.

Imagine two people living in only 2 dimensions, they can move up/down & left/right, this is their perceived world. If someone in the 3rd dimension (depth) were to reach down and pick up one of the 2D people, the other 2D man would only see his friend disappear, he wouldn't comprehend what just happened because he can't. That may be our experience with other dimensional things, such as spiritual creatures/djinn.

There is also the concept in Quantum Mechanics that our conscious awareness 'creates' or at least alters Reality. This is demonstrated with the Double-Slit Theory where atomic particles behave one way when not being observed, and they behave in another way when we physically observe them.
In this respect, we could say that 'we' create our paranormal experiences by 'looking' for those experiences. This theory comes into play especially when Karcists summon spiritual creatures or how malevolent spirits are enabled to enter into someone's mind (possession).

Solomon had his ring and his staff. People use Ghost Boxes and Ouija boards for similar purposes. Let's talk about the Howling Gateway. How to operate it? How to interact with the Djinn one dials up through it?

Solomon's Ring is used to 'control' a spiritual creature not summon it. The Triangle of Arte and Circle is used for that.
Ghost boxes are new, and IMO stupid. The Ouija is for fun.

I'm not in the position to explain the operation of the Eawayl Madkhal other than it is used basically the same way as the Circle & Triangle.
Through extended ritual work the Karcist (summoner) creates a sense of spiritual agency where an aspect of the mind is tapped into resulting in communication with the Karcist's unconscious mind. Working with djinn, IMO incorporates one's Will, Desire, & Belief in their mythos in order to bring them into conscious awareness and objective reality. A Bæytl is used to house them. A Bæytl is the original form of Solomon's vessel and closer to the Arabic concept of a 'genie lamp'. I use an Obscura Speculum (black mirror), and several types of containers for my Bæytl. Once a spiritual creature is welcomed into an appropriate Bæytl, it can be used as a portal for further communication.

Originally, a spiritual creature would be summoned into what is called a Bæytl, which is defined as a 'sacred stone that was endowed with the life of, or gave access to the spiritual creature.' Whereas an external Bætyl can still be used, it is far more efficient and beneficial to the Karcist to 'Become' the Bætyl by conditioning their body and mind over a lengthy disciplined period of spiritual practices such as meditation, yoga, purifications, and Jungian Shadow Work.

Baetyls are sacred objects in pre-Islamic Arabian religion, occurring usually as an oddly shaped stone, uncut block, rock formation or meteorite which the Arabs and other Semitic peoples believed was inhabited by a jinn or a deity. This form of animism has even survived in modern Islam with the Black Stone of Mecca although the mythology of the stone has become Islamized. To the pagan Arabians, these objects were known interchangeably as nusub ( pl. ansab), simply meaning "stone" or Baytu-Ilah, meaning "House of the Deity". Contrary to later Islamic belief, worship was not directed to the physical object itself, but to the god or spirit believed to inhabit it. The Semites of Palestine and Syria knew these objects as Beth-El, introducing them to the Greeks and Romans as Baetylus.

كتاب العواء في ليلة الصحراء
Kitab Eawa' fi Laylat Alsahra'
The Book of Howling in the Desert Night
'Amir Alzzalam

What concourse hath Christ with Belial?

Eventually it's going to become the Faust bargain here. The Robert Johnson crossroads. What essential life force do you give, for the demonic assistance? What does the demon take from you? Does the djinn get to enjoy material life as a part of you -- bit by bit, and piece by piece, until you're living in the broom closet?

Back