Adam and Eve Were the First Reincarnated Humans

Base12

Reaction score
I wish to share some discoveries I have made regarding Reincarnation in the Bible. To keep things simple however, I will just focus on the very first Humans to be Reincarnated. They are Adam and Eve.

Of course, the average Christian would scream “BLASPHEMY!” upon hearing this. The reason they do this is because they are 'told' not to take certain verses literally.

Here is a perfect example…

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Some are told that the word ‘Day’ is literal, as in twenty-four hours or less. The phrase ‘Surely Die’ however, is then changed into something non-literal to hide Reincarnation from the masses. Often it is changed to ‘Spiritually Die’.

Note that there is no such thing as ‘Spiritual Death’ in the Bible. Again, this is a made-up term to hide Reincarnation from the masses.

Some are taught the opposite. They are told that the phrase ‘Surely Die’ is definitely literal, however the word ‘Day’ is then changed to ‘a long period of many years’.

Thus, the Christian is allowed two choices generally…

#1) Day = Literal and Surely Die = Not Literal

or...

#2) Day = Not Literal and Surely Die = Literal

Note that it is perfectly acceptable to choose either ‘Day’, or 'Surely Die’, as being literal. But! If you choose both 'Day' and 'Surely Die' as being literal, you will be forever deemed a ‘Heretic’ and ‘Blasphemer’, a ‘Devil’, etc.

This brings us to option #3, which is to simply believe the entire verse is literal without changing anything…

#3) Day = Literal and Surely Die = Literal

And because almost every person that studies the Creation Account never bothers to even consider option #3, they have no idea in the world that an utterly incredible lesson is being taught.

Not only did Adam and his Wife die physically after partaking the Forbidden Fruit, on that very day, but they were also REINCARNATED with new bodies that were different then what they had before.

As astonishing as all of this sounds, it is all there in the original text. Nothing added, nothing changed. No Book of Enoch or outside sources of information has been inserted.

Here is a short summary of the events that took place in Genesis...
  • The First Adam was created on the Third Day.
  • His Wife was created from a Rib.
  • Said Wife's name was *NOT* Eve, it was 'Ishshah' (in Hebrew) or 'Woman' (in modern translations).
  • The First Adam, along with Ishshah, died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit.
  • They were then resurrected, and their 'eyes were opened'.
  • They were judged and told what kind of bodies they would receive.
  • After judgment, they were re-created (Reincarnated) on the Sixth Day when God 'clothed' them with skin and flesh.
  • Adam's name stayed the same. Ishshah however, received a new name, 'Eve'.
  • Eve now has a Womb (she did not have one prior to the Fall).
  • Eve is now referred to as 'The Mother of All Living' because she will now bear children through a new process called 'Conception'.
Note that Jesus is called the 'Last Adam'. There was a First Adam and a Last Adam.

Well, if we take the Bible as literal, God created both males and females (plural) on the 6th day to have dominion over all earthly creatures. He also instructed them to procreate, so evidently females were capable of conceiving from the beginning.
Genesis 1:26-28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply...

Ah, but Adam is not mentioned until Genesis 2, after God had ended his work and rested on the 7th day.
Genesis 2:5 ...and there was not a man to till the ground.
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Later came Eve.
Genesis 2:21-22 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

Well, if we take the Bible as literal, God created both males and females (plural) on the 6th day to have dominion over all earthly creatures. He also instructed them to procreate, so evidently females were capable of conceiving from the beginning.
Genesis 1:26-28 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply...
Hi Namaste Jesus.

What we are seeing in the above verse is the re-creation (Reincarnation) of the original couple who had died. That is when they received the 'beastly genetics' inherited from the Forbidden Fruit, passed on by the Father and Mother.

The Forbidden Fruit was a Zygote. The First Adam, along with Ishshah (the First Woman), had chosen to incarnate into this reality by conceiving themselves via the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Tree of Knowledge was an allegory for ovary, with Earth being the Mother (Mystery Babylon).

Reproductive organs were originally meant for Beasts only. That was the gift God gave to the Animal Kingdom so that they could procreate. Humans however, were to be made via Cloning (Ribs) and Genetic Engineering (Dust of the Ground). That is how the First Adam and Ishshah were created.

Ah, but Adam is not mentioned until Genesis 2, after God had ended his work and rested on the 7th day.
Genesis 2:5 ...and there was not a man to till the ground.
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
This is where almost everyone skips over the timeline that is provided just prior to the above verses...

Genesis 2:4
"These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens"

Just about everyone changes the word 'Day' so that it is no longer literal. They often change it to something like 'back in the day...'.

By keeping the word Day literal, we find that we are now on the Third Day, when the Heavens and Earth were completed and ready for life to be added.

Just to be double sure, the Bible has provided us a Second Witness...

Genesis 2:5
"And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground."

Now we know for sure that no plants, and therefore, no life existed yet. That is when we read...

Genesis 2:7
"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."

The First Adam rose on the Third Day. Jesus (the Last Adam) also rose on the Third Day after he died. There is an important connection there.

Next, Ishshah is made...

Later came Eve.
Genesis 2:21-22 And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
You will notice that the name 'Eve' is nowhere to be found in Genesis 1 and Genesis 2. The name Eve shows up *after* the Fall. Again, this is because Eve was a *new* creation.

The Human being created in the above verse is Ishshah (Woman), who died after partaking of the Forbidden Fruit Zygote.

Sadly, most do not even know she existed.

Interesting theory, I just read things a bit differently. For one, there is no mention of Adam on the 3rd day, but Genesis 1:11-13 - 20-22 does mention there being plants, fruit and wildlife and God expressly tells the men and women created on the 6th day to procreate. (Be Fruitful and multiply)

Genesis 2 is where Adam was created to till the ground and work the land. Presumably the previous creations were hunter gatherers as God expressly gave them dominion over all.

True, God had yet to make it rain, but Genesis 2:6 tells us that a mist from the earth watered the whole face of the ground. Later in the same chapter rivers are mentioned providing water for the garden.

The way I read things, Genesis 1:1 refers to the initial creation where man existed in spiritual form and the rest of Genesis describes the restoration of that creation after Satan and a 3rd of the angels rebelled, beginning man's life in the flesh. Some even say the word "was" in Genesis 1:2 is incorrect and should read: And the earth became without form, and void; and darkness...

By some interpretations, Adam's creation also established the bloodline through which Jesus would be born.

Now one of our Australian members who has since passed, mentioned the aboriginals down there telling a similar story about their people being created first followed by another kind of man they referred to as God's man who planted and tended crops.

What really happened and the process involved, I couldn't tell you. Just know we're here now and need to make the best of it. As to reincarnation, I think it entirely possible. While the Bible doesn't come right out and say it, I do think a number of passages suggest that may be the case.

While the Bible doesn't come right out and say it, I do think a number of passages suggest that may be the case.

One of my favorites is this one...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Every Christian knows that the 'Lowest parts of the Earth' is in reference to Hell, yet the verse is teaching us that Hell is where Babies come from. In other words, Hell is simply a Parable for the Womb and the process of Reincarnation.

Verses like this are literal...

Matthew 23:15
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves."

'Child of Hell' means exactly that... a Child that was born from the Lowest Parts of the Earth. In fact, the phrase 'twofold more' suggests that this has happened already and will happen again.

Jesus descended to Mary's Womb, the 'Lower parts of the Earth', to incarnate...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

Some Churches claim that Jesus went to Hell to burn after the Crucifixion. I do not agree with that of course.

The phrase 'was, is not, and yet is' would be in reference to Reincarnation...

Revelation 17:8
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

The Antichrist is in a continual cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. This is why the Beast has seven 'heads'. Each head represents a previous incarnation.

The above verse also mentions that the Beast ascends from the Pit. What is the Pit?

Isaiah 51:1
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged."

The so called 'Pit' in the above verse is in reference to Sarah's Womb...

Isaiah 51:2
"Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

Thus, the Pit is another allegory to the Womb of Creation/Reincarnation.

Now would be a good time to cover the Lake of Fire.

Christians are told the lie that the Lake of Fire is 'the end'. Sadly, they never bother to do their homework and connect the dots.

The Lake of Fire comes from the Old Testament 'Gehenna'...

Leviticus 18:21
"And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD."

Time and time again, verses pertaining to Gehenna speak of the Children 'passing through' the fire. They never stay in it and 'burn to infinity'. Thus, those thrown into the Lake of Fire pass through to Moloch.

Moloch is simply another allegory pointing to the Womb of Reincarnation. Moloch goes back to the Golden Calf who was Hathor. Hathor represented the Womb.

Tophet is another word for the Lake of Fire...

Isaiah 30:33
"For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it."

In the 1823 edition of the Hebrew and English Lexicon by John Parkhurst (Page 569), Tophet is said to be another name for Vesta, the Goddess of 'Eternal Fire'...

An Hebrew and English lexicon, without points ... To this work are prefixed an Hebrew and a Chaldie grammar, without points : Parkhurst, John, 1728-1797 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Vesta's image is almost never depicted. Why? Because it is X rated...

The myths depicting Vesta and her priestesses were few, and were limited to tales of miraculous impregnation by a phallus appearing in the flames of the hearth—the manifestation of the goddess.

Vesta (mythology) - Wikipedia

In other words, Vesta, aka... the Lake of Fire, is simply the Moment of Conception. Reincarnation.

This incredibly censored information you are reading here BTW.

Well, your interpretations of scripture are different, I'll give you that. A bit removed from my own beliefs though, so I'll just leave you to it.

Thanks for sharing. :)

Interesting readings.

Moloch is simply another allegory pointing to the Womb of Reincarnation. Moloch goes back to the Golden Calf who was Hathor. Hathor represented the Womb.

How do you decide when allegory is ok?

Interesting readings.

How do you decide when allegory is ok?
Thank you Cino. Good question.

I will use that word every now and again because of this verse, and others like it...

Galatians 4:24
"Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar."

Most of what I am posting is in relation to this allegory.

Basically, the allegory is about Sarah and Hagar and how they are associated with two very important cities...
  • Hagar = Jerusalem which now is (i.e. Earthly Jerusalem)
  • Sarah = New Jerusalem (Heavenly Jerusalem)
So, I guess to answer your question, I use the Bible to teach me what is OK, and what is not. In other words, I let the Bible define what words, definitions, symbols, etc. mean.

Here is another example from the NIV...

Galatians 4:25 (NIV)
"Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children."

See that? Now we know that Hagar also represents Earthly Jerusalem, even though Hagar is a person and not a city.

If we keep going, we find that Earthly Jerusalem is associated with Mystery Babylon.

I am not sure how to post images. Let me try something...

mhp-0847.png

It looks like it worked.

I admit sometimes I have to use outside sources to connect the dots. It is the best I can do for now.

Honestly, I am not here to tell everyone 'It's my way or the highway'. My hope is that someone here can do a better job than me by utilizing the information and research I present.

I have a little different take on Adam and Eve. From my understanding nothing was supposed to become something here. What I mean by this is that this world was to be inherited by another world and we should not be here. “We”meaning people, minds that can figure things out.

From other thoughts I find on this matter the son or the light came here to figure things out, why nothing here became something. This part would require a lot of explaining.

herself “Eve” is the world soul object, to find time inside of her is to become someone that can become yourself all the time, I refer to her children as allowed minds.

Himself “Abam” he is a mind that can figure himself out more then anything else, Alfa. He can never become something inside her until she needs to become something again. Everything inside of him are minds that cannot become something again.

The son created Eden and made nothing figure them out to become something there. Both Adam and Eve were created from nothing, to become themselves in Eden.

The son used Eden to teach them things to get them to figure something out. You see minds do not understand what something is they are from nothing here. It is like us explaining the after life or nothing here not knowing anything at all.

You see this explains the tree of knowledge and why it was there. If they ate from it they would know the truth about everything. They did everything he told them to do, but he needed them to figure things out for themselves, this was the purpose of the serpent/temptations.

I do not how many times he made them to figure this out but I would say many more then three times.

Just my take on this.

powessy

Wow @powessy . That is a fascinating post.

There is something I should mention here that may be related to what you wrote.

The phrase 'nothing became something' reminds me of how some describe the so called 'Big Bang' and the beginning of our Universe.

There is a concept called the 'Participatory Anthropic Principle'...

The participatory anthropic principle (PAP) was proposed by the physicist John Archibald Wheeler when he said that people exist in a “participatory universe.” In Wheeler’s (extremely controversial) view, an actual observer is needed to cause the collapse of the wavefunction, not just bits and pieces bouncing into each other.

...this means that the universe itself comes into being only if someone is there to observe it. Essentially, the universe requires some form of life present for the wavefunction to collapse in the first place, meaning that the universe itself could not exist without life in it.

String Theory: The Participatory Anthropic Principle - dummies

I believe this is what is being described in Genesis. Adam and Eve collapsed the Wave Function by partaking of the Forbidden Fruit. They became 'self aware', which caused our Universe to become Particles. The Scientific Community calls this the Big Bang.

The Occult World has a concept called the 'World Egg'...

Orphic-egg.png

World egg - Wikipedia

I believe it is related to the Forbidden Fruit. It is a Universe creating Egg.

Wow @powessy . That is a fascinating post.

There is something I should mention here that may be related to what you wrote.

The phrase 'nothing became something' reminds me of how some describe the so called 'Big Bang' and the beginning of our Universe.

There is a concept called the 'Participatory Anthropic Principle'...

The participatory anthropic principle (PAP) was proposed by the physicist John Archibald Wheeler when he said that people exist in a “participatory universe.” In Wheeler’s (extremely controversial) view, an actual observer is needed to cause the collapse of the wavefunction, not just bits and pieces bouncing into each other.

...this means that the universe itself comes into being only if someone is there to observe it. Essentially, the universe requires some form of life present for the wavefunction to collapse in the first place, meaning that the universe itself could not exist without life in it.

String Theory: The Participatory Anthropic Principle - dummies

I believe this is what is being described in Genesis. Adam and Eve collapsed the Wave Function by partaking of the Forbidden Fruit. They became 'self aware', which caused our Universe to become Particles. The Scientific Community calls this the Big Bang.

The Occult World has a concept called the 'World Egg'...

View attachment 2889

World egg - Wikipedia

I believe it is related to the Forbidden Fruit. It is a Universe creating Egg.

In meditation I can observe something and nothing. I think of this like a wave form something is above the 0 threshold +Y and nothing on the - Y threshold. Nothing wants to become nothing here to figure nothing out and something wants to become something here to become something again, two opposing forces.

Nothing will keep teaching us inside ourselves until we descend through all the time lines losing time each time. Once we enter into zero dimensional time we will become part of Origin a place we’re energy cannot be broken down any further, and has no time. At this point you just become part of Origin until it becomes massive enough to become something again this is the Big Bang. This is the process of this universe becoming nothing here to become something again. The universe’s plasticity means that origin will become something again before it is all nothing here it will have time left over. This assumption then assumes that the first time this universe formed was through a collision of some form or other.

Just thoughts about thoughts.

I do not know about it being observed but if origin can find time before it becomes nothing here nothing will become something again and again, this universe can be resurrected to become something here all the time.

powessy

Last edited:
Most of what I am posting is in relation to this allegory.

Basically, the allegory is about Sarah and Hagar and how they are associated with two very important cities...

Sure, but I was wondering how you decide, on general principles, when to depart from literalism and when not to.

For example, how you decide that Moloch stands for something other than the ancient Phoenician deity and not literally for that deity.

Thank you @powessy . That is so profound it mad me sad for some reason. Maybe because it made me think of the Infinite. I always get sad whenever I think of the concept of Infinity for some strange reason. :(

Last edited:
For example, how you decide that Moloch stands for something other than the ancient Phoenician deity and not literally for that deity.
That is a great question. One of my favorite subjects in the Bible are the Tabernacles and Temples. I believe this verse is literal...

1 Corinthians 6:19
"What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?"

What I mean by literal, is that I believe the Tabernacles and Temples in the Bible are actual scale models of the Human Body. Of course, when we look at the Tabernacle in the Wilderness, we do not see obvious body parts like a head, legs, arms, feet, toes, etc. We see a tent like structure with certain objects within and without such as the Candlestick and Ark of the Covenant.

So how is it a scale model of a Human Body?

The Tabernacles and Temples are a picture of the Human Body at the moment of conception.

That is censored info. BTW. I get banned all the time for showing folks this.

I will probably make another thread on this, but just know that each component of the Temples can be linked to a specific Organelle in a typical Biological Cell.

For example:
  • Most Holy Place = Nucleus
  • Ark of the Covenant = Nucleolus
  • Candlestick = Mitochondrial DNA
  • Table of Shewbread = Golgi Apparatus
  • Etc.
Now, the way this links to Moloch begins here...

Acts 7:40
"Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him."

A timeline is given. We are back at Mount Sinai when they made the Golden Calf...

Acts 7:41
"And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands."

A few verses later we read...

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

Because of the overall context, I am of the opinion that Moloch and the Golden Calf are either the same or very closely related.

And because they came out of Egypt and because of the dancing, singing, etc., I believe the Golden Calf was Hathor, who later became Isis...

mhp-0551.jpg

Note that Hagar is an Egyptian Woman who represents Mt. Sinai. Hagar also represents Earthly Jerusalem who is associated with Mystery Babylon, a 'Mother' of Harlots and Abominations (i.e., Mother of the Human Race).

See the connections? God sends them to Babylon. The deeper meaning here is that they are to become Reincarnated through the Womb of Mystery Babylon. They chose their 'Mom' so to speak.

So, because there is too much to cover, I will have to summarize:

Tabernacles and Temples = Ovum and Zygotes (moment of conception)

Thus a 'Tabernacle of Moloch' is the same as the Zygote of Moloch. Moloch therefore is the Mother. The Zygote is inside of her Womb.

Let us look at the verse again...

Acts 7:43
"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon."

The 'Star' is the Child in the Womb. Stars are representative of Children...

Genesis 37:9
"And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me."

Thus, 'Star of Remphan' is the same as saying 'Child of Saturn'. There are those that claim that Isis is the eldest daughter of Saturn.

I hope some of this is making sense.

Be sure and look at what I posted earlier about Hestia/Vesta being the Tophet, which is the Moment of Conception.

Tophet is where Moloch was...

Jeremiah 7:31
"And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart."

Gehenna is the Lake of Fire where Jesus says Children come from...

Matthew 23:15 (Berean Literal Bible)
"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you traverse the sea and the dry land to make one convert, and whenever it may happen, you make him twofold more a son of Gehenna than yourselves."

Why are babies being born out of Gehenna, the Lake of Fire?

Is it a 'figure of speech'? Was it an insult? Is that what Jesus teaches? That we should hurl insults at each other?

I say no. I believe it is literal. We came from the Lake of Fire. We 'passed through the fire' to Moloch.

Blasphemy! Lol. :D

For reference, I will post my research of how each Tabernacle component links to the Organelles of a Biological Cell...

mhp-0707.png

mhp-0709.png

Please note that these are not 'set in stone' so to speak. It is the best I could do with my limited understanding of Cell Biology.

Just know that the High Priest represents the Male Seed that enters into the Tabernacle Ovum to sprinkle the Blood (fertilize the Egg).

This is known as Yom Kippur... the Moment of Conception.

@Cino

I know you like to see my homework, so will add some more 'dot connecting' for you. I should mention that I have a special 'cheat code' that I use to decipher Scripture. It comes from this verse...

Luke 17:21
"Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

As usual, I take the verse literal. The Kingdom of God is literally the Microcosm of Life. Thus, Human Anatomy is one of the Keys to deciphering cryptic passages.

We need to seek the Kingdom of God first...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

In other words, we need to compare Scripture with the Microcosm. Once we do this, all kinds of Wisdom will be imparted to us.

OK, let's go!

Forbidden Fruit = Zygote

To understand the Forbidden Fruit, we can look at its opposite for guidance...

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

Remember, Human Anatomy reveals the secrets to the Kingdom of God.

We find that...
  • The Tree of Life is a 'Her'
  • She bares a different Fruit each month
  • Fruit are often associated with Children
Long story short, the Tree of Life has a MONTHLY PERIOD. Get it?

Now we know what the Fruit is. It is a Zygote, fertilized by the Waters proceeding from the Throne of God. The Saved enter Sarah's Yoni (Pearly Gates) to incarnate by partaking...

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

'Mother of us all' is just that. Sarah is to become our new Mother, replacing Mystery Babylon.

Here is a summary:

Old Covenant (Hagar)
  • Earth = Mystery Babylon
  • Earthly Jerusalem = Mystery Babylon's Womb
  • Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil = Mystery Babylon's Ovary
  • Forbidden Fruit = Mystery Babylon's Zygote
New Covenant (Sarah)
  • New Earth = Sarah
  • New Jerusalem = Sarah's Womb
  • Tree of Life = Sarah's Ovary
  • Fruit of the Tree of Life = Sarah's Zygote
The Lamb on the Throne represents Abraham's Seed. Note that no one can become Born Again until *after* the Marriage...

Revelation 21:9
"And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife."

The reason that New Jerusalem is the Lamb's 'Wife' is because it is referring to Conception. The Father on the Throne represents Abraham.

By the way, here is the Forbidden Fruit in the Book of Revelation...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"

The Golden Cup represents the Zygote of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The contents represent the Seed of Satan mingling with the Egg.

Thus, it is fertilized and ready for the Spirt to enter...

Genesis 3:6
"And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."

'Did eat' is the moment of conception.

Back