Archbishop Vigano

Last edited:
I didn't realize Vigano was a deep state conspiracy theorist. However I am ok with the Supreme Court decision in the case. Abortion on demand should be regulated, imo
The decision is allowing states to regulate...and force victims of rape and incest to carry to term and raise and keep the memories of their abuse forever....force teens which nobody would let adopt a baby to have one.

The concept that abortion "on demand" is an easy choice for anyone is ludicrous imo...

And without a uterous...while I feel I have no say...I do know that raising children that one loves and cares for is a lot...and I would not want to be an unwanted child.

I didn't realize Vigano was a deep state conspiracy theorist. However I am ok with the Supreme Court decision in the case. Abortion on demand should be regulated, imo

No conspiracy is needed to understand that large, powerful bureaucracies, whether governmental or private, work to maintain & increase their power over individuals.

The butchery of standard abortions will just shift to less visible medically induced kinds, using abortifacients & contraceptives.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...-aid-walmart-limit-sale-over-counter-abortion

Body fixation among humans grows & grows.

Last edited:
Abortion in the United Kingdom is legally available through the Abortion Act 1967 in Great Britain, and the Abortion (Northern Ireland) (No.2) Regulations 2020.

In England, Scotland, and Wales, abortion is permitted on the grounds of:

• risk to the life of the pregnant woman;
  • preventing grave permanent injury to her physical or mental health;
  • risk of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family (up to a term limit of 24 weeks of gestation); or
  • substantial risk that, if the child were born, he or she would "suffer from such physical or mental abnormalities as to be seriously handicapped".
The third ground is typically interpreted liberally with regards to mental health to create a de facto state of abortion on demand, and nearly all abortions—98% in 2019 and 2020—are performed to protect the woman's mental health.

In Northern Ireland, abortion is permitted on similar grounds, although the law also permits abortion in the first 12 weeks of a pregnancy for any reason, as is also the case in the rest of Ireland.

Under the UK's devolution settlements, abortion policy is devolved to the Scottish Parliament and the Northern Ireland Assembly but not to the Welsh Parliament (Senedd). Abortion was previously highly restricted in Northern Ireland although it was permitted in limited cases. In 2019, during a time when the Assembly was not operating, the UK Parliament repealed most restrictions on abortion in Northern Ireland; the current Regulations were subsequently introduced by Parliament in 2020.

Abortions which are carried out for grounds outside those permitted in law continue to be unlawful in each jurisdiction of the UK – under the Offences against the Person Act 1861 in England and Wales, Scottish common law, and the Northern Ireland Regulations. The Infant Life (Preservation) Act 1929 and the Criminal Justice Act (Northern Ireland) 1945 also outlaw child destruction outside the grounds permitted in abortion law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_Kingdom

No conspiracy is needed to understand that large, powerful bureaucracies, whether governmental or private, work to maintain & increase their power over individuals.

upload_2022-6-28_15-57-45.png

It's conspiracy theory to me

We have 400k in foster care now...a system rife with issues when universal health care and community support for underprivileged doesn't exist...

Can't imagine how bad it would be if we has 63 million more unwanted children.

I wonder how many Americans genuinely wish they had never been born? How many people, if given the choice, would choose not to have been born?

I would guess all those that commit suicide every year...

But I do not think that is the question...

How many are in jail or homeless or drug addicts, or.starving in poverty because they were not wanted/loved and cared.for?

But that isn't the question either. It is science....we.dont with a religious led govt.

We just.currently have a warped court....due to the last administration.

we.dont with a religious led govt.
We just.currently have a warped court....due to the last administration.
Understood. But does that make this abortion decision wrong?

Understood. But does that make this abortion decision wrong?
In my opinion yes.

It allows the states to discriminate against female sovereignty regarding their body and health choices.

Some states will not allow an abortion in regards to rape or incest.

As is the turn lately...it restricts science based decisions and makes them religious...not interfaith...but religious.

Our nation is not a theocracy.

Hope it stays that way. Abortion is a subject that goes beyond religious dogma?
Not really.

The fetus is not a human, recognized by our govt. It is a group of cells till it is out of the womb and breathing.

That being said I and many are against late term abortion (as was roe v wade) except under extreme circumstances.

But contraception, sex education, the pill, planb, all rejected on religious grounds for years....ludicrous imo

Reactions: RJM
The fetus is not a human, recognized by our govt. It is a group of cells till it is out of the womb and breathing.
Many dispute the fact and view it as a human life.

A complex, coherent and purposeful grouping of living eukaryotic cells, already life of a far higher order than the life of a living bacteria single cell prokaryote. I'm sure most competent scientists would be extremely hesitant to define exactly where life -- or death for that matter -- actually begins?

Last edited:
He seems to be saying that conservatives who oppose abortion, if they are sincerely pro-life, should also support gun control and better social care etc?

"(Pope Francis) has tried to steer the U.S. Catholic Church away from seeing abortion as the single, overarching life issue in the country's so-called culture wars.

The death penalty, gun control, support for families, and immigration are also life issues, he has said.

The Vatican's Academy for Life praised Friday's U.S. Supreme Court ruling, saying it challenged the world to reflect on life issues, but also called for social changes to help women keep their children"

Define “wrong” please.
Food for thought

Last edited:
The constitutional right to abortion on demand?

Back