Motivation for Life after Death

@dattaswami2 You were told not to post links. That doesn't mean you can re-post your blogs here! IO is not an advertising medium nor a place for soapbox preaching! Please don't make me put my mod cap on, it pinches my forehead....

Reactions: RJM
Let's take a look at the definition of Consciousness: the state of being awake and aware of one's surroundings.
Where do you find the objective universe to be "awake and aware of its surroundings?"

Awareness or Consciousness or soul is a work form of energy only. When we eat food it get digested and produces energy due to oxidation. When this energy flows over our nervous system, awareness or consciousness or soul is produced. When we go into deep sleep, the awareness goes back to its original form -energy and hence there wont be any awareness in deep sleep!! Thus soul dies and takes birth every day!!
@dattaswami2 You were told not to post links. That doesn't mean you can re-post your blogs here! IO is not an advertising medium nor a place for soapbox preaching! Please don't make me put my mod cap on, it pinches my forehead....
Ok sir...i posted a relevant reply on the NDE for the topic.

sir...i posted a relevant reply on the NDE for the topic.
You are abusing our site as a notice board to paste extracts from your blog under cover of responding to other posts. We have asked you not to paste-up tracts from your own organization. You are looking for posts all over the boards where you can respond by pasting-up your own tracts. Other members are complaining about it.

You are abusing our site as a notice board to paste extracts from your blog under cover of responding to other posts. We have asked you not to paste-up tracts from your own organization. You are looking for posts where you can respond by pasting-up your own tracts. Other mrmbers are complaining about it
ok sir,.....

I have even seen two to three page long reports of such incidents published in English newspapers. The instances clearly establish the concept of rebirth.

Śankara has stated that a person having a defective eyesight which causes him to see two moons in the sky, cannot be taken as the authority even though experience is treated as the final authority (Netrataimirikadośasya dvicandradarśanavat).

.. when concrete examples that are verified through practical experience are available separately.
Aww, "English Newspapers"!. Sure, if it is reported in English newspapers, it must be true. You have still not been able to abandon colonial submission. Since when newspaper reports have started to establish these questions?

Have you got your eyes checked? Who has certified them?

When I talked big, my maternal uncle used to say "Apne paijame mein raho" (Remain in your trousers). Nice advice.

Awareness or Consciousness or soul is a work form of energy only. When we eat food it get digested and produces energy due to oxidation. When this energy flows over our nervous system, awareness or consciousness or soul is produced. When we go into deep sleep, the awareness goes back to its original form -energy and hence there wont be any awareness in deep sleep!! Thus soul dies and takes birth every day!!
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
Your reply does not in any way address my question, which was" "Where do you find the objective universe to be "awake and aware of its surroundings?"
The OU is a non-conscious, unaware, unintelligent, mechanism of Negentropy and Entropy, composed of Time, Space & Matter.
I see nothing that evidences it (OU) as being consciously aware of itself or of anything other than itself.
Amir, kindly let me put my two cents in this.
The universe is very much aware of what is happening in any part of it. That is what Einstein wondered about - "Action at a distance". The universe knows even if a leaf flutters in wind, and the reaction happens all over the universe, however small it may be.
What is wrong is to compare this, what we may refer to as 'quantum awareness' to human awareness. The two things are completely different. :)

Sorry, I have no time oer inclination to read these long posts. Say what you want to say in four lines.

@dattaswami2
New paste-up posts have been removed from this thread. Three of them in a row ...

Last edited:
The universe is very much aware of what is happening in any part of it. That is what Einstein wondered about - "Action at a distance". The universe knows even if a leaf flutters in wind, and the reaction happens all over the universe, however small it may be.
What is wrong is to compare this, what we may refer to as 'quantum awareness' to human awareness. The two things are completely different. :)

Does not the information on a supernova or a merger of two stars travel around in the universe with the speed of light? The universe is very much alive.
Consciousness is about humans, a result of chemical and electrical changes in the brain.
No philosophy. It is physics and biology here.

Sorry, I have no time oer inclination to read these long posts. Say what you want to say in four lines.
Awareness is not God it takes birth and dies in every day! Hence not God. Awareness is imaginable but God is unimaginable!

"The quantum mind or quantum consciousness is a group of hypotheses proposing that classical mechanics cannot explain consciousness. Until they make a prediction that is tested by experimentation, the hypotheses aren't based on empirical evidence. The idea that a quantum effect is necessary for consciousness to function is still in the realm of philosophy." - Wiki Stuff
Consciousness or soul or awareness is a bundle of thoughts and it is sustained due to food we eat. When the food get digested due to oxidation energy is produced, when this energy flows over the nervous system the awareness or soul or consciousness is produced. In deep sleep awareness or soul or consciousness disappears!!

Universal awareness is a wrong concept. Awareness do not exits in bits. Human beings are having awareness. We do not see awareness existing other than living beings!! Awareness is a work form of energy and it needs the existence of nervous system and then food for energy production!! God is not awareness. God created this entire universe and this entire universe is His thought only! Since God thought to create this world do not think that God is awareness! God is unimaginable and His thought process do not require food, material nervous system etc. In an unimaginable way without the use of nervous system He thought or think. Hence God is not awareness! Awareness of God is unimaginable like God Himself. Awareness of human beings are imaginable.

Awareness is not God it takes birth and dies in every day! Hence not God. Awareness is imaginable but God is unimaginable!
Well, I am an atheist, sort of Avadhuta. Who and what is God? I am the one with no second. Leave out all your spiel.
Consciousness or soul or awareness is a bundle of thoughts and it is sustained due to food we eat. When the food get digested due to oxidation energy is produced, when this energy flows over the nervous system the awareness or soul or consciousness is produced. In deep sleep awareness or soul or consciousness disappears!!
So, what is new in this? Consciousness survives till we are alive. Kindly do not try to teach metabolism to me. I know more about it than you do. Oxidized! Is that the only word you know? Is food oxidized? Go back to your Class 6th Biology class. Sapristi.

oie_3054948XCTSUFQT.png
Inspirational-Quotes-About-Know-it-All.jpg

Last edited:
Universal awareness is a wrong concept. Awareness do not exits in bits.
I believe in quantum awareness of the universe, and no other universal awareness. Awareness does exists in bits (quantas).

"In physics, a quantum (plural quanta) is the minimum amount of any physical entity (physical property) involved in an interaction. The fundamental notion that a physical property can be "quantized" is referred to as "the hypothesis of quantization". This means that the magnitude of the physical property can take on only discrete values consisting of integer multiples of one quantum. For example, a photon is a single quantum of light (or of any other form of electromagnetic radiation)." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum

And those wronged would include children destroyed by natural disasters. Some natural disasters are caused by people, whereas others are not.
There are more than 2 ways to cook an egg. The point is that how someone dies is not relevant but how they lived as a partner to God. Eternity is by definition with some added effects, as the maintenance of this life's mindset. Those who love God will continue to love Him, those who hate God will continue to hate Him. Of course justice is heavily involved.

Back