Let's Question the Western Left Hand Path!

Correct. You don't even have to be on the LHP (eastern or western) to realize your Greater Self, we realize this Self throughout our lifetime, what we do with these epiphanies is what places you on the WLHP or not.

I had some concerns about people boxing themself in and alienating themselves from others with the labels LHP and RHP, but that's nothing special with those labels. That's just what people do.

Just as we cannot experience someone else's consciousness, we don't seem to be able to experience someone else's Greater Self either. It's an individual subjective experience. However, we can relate that experience to one another and compare it.

The Western Left Hand Path has many organizations and many adherents. Some of us work together in these organizations.

I'm interested in ways that people on that path learn and work together. Do you ever have conversations with other people on that path, giving them encouragement and new ideas and getting encouragement and new ideas from them? What kinds of work do people on that path do together?

I am one of the instructors of the Sect of the Horned God and run their Order of Iblis, I've been a member of the Temple of Set and Ordo Luciferi, and ran my own organization for 8 years.

The LHP is quite diversified so there is a lot going on in different groups. Some have rituals and ceremonies, simple get-togethers, retreats, celebrations, etc. We all work together just like any organization would work together.

Do you like talking to other instructors sometimes, about the path and guiding people in it? If it isn’t revealing too much, what would be some issues that you might discuss?

Do you like talking to other instructors sometimes, about the path and guiding people in it? If it isn’t revealing too much, what would be some issues that you might discuss?
All the instructors are friendly with one another, we don't necessarily discuss our specific agenda in the Order that we oversee.
Each Order is designed to further the adherent's understanding of Sinisterism and the Western Left Hand Path.

Back