Try the Trinity.

An observation and some humor here to keep things light hearted. Apparently, Jehovah Witnesses Bahais and Muslims have a lot in common. I'm gracefully bowing out of this love fest since it seems to target my beliefs specifically.

Have a great evening.

What is interfaith discussion if one does not want to find the God given Truths that all the Faiths participants come to share,
No problem
how can one honestly participate if they already state they do not beleive other faiths have available a Truth as inerrant as their own Faith?
I don't have that belief in inerrant scripture. Not at all. I'm certainly not interested in discussing whose scripture is the true inerrant one. I have no faith based on the inerrant words of any messenger. You've got me quite wrong ...

An observation and some humor here to keep things light hearted. Apparently, Jehovah Witnesses Bahais and Muslims have a lot in common. I'm gracefully bowing out of this love fest since it seems to target my beliefs specifically.

Have a great evening.
Then why not ... Try the Trinity!

• Haha
Reactions: RJM
No problem

I don't have that belief in inerrant scripture. Not at all. I'm certainly not interested in discussing whose scripture is the true inerrant one. I have no faith based on the inerrant words of any messenger. You've got me quite wrong ...
Then we must be wary of our own selves.

Regards Tony

I never bothered to find out exactly how the Trinity "God" was, shall I say...constructed...
To the Christian it is not a problem to say God consists of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
To them it is one God.

Then I was confronted by Muslim, and realized, to my shock, that Christians have a hard time to explain the Trinity.

Well, I previously sumerized the Bible and read the Quran a few times, and I decided to see if there is an easy understandable way to explain the Trinity, and to also find out if the Trinity is false, or really a divine god.

Well, I did my learning and have to test my knowledge with religions that do not believe in the Trinity, to validate my understanding.
This is my main reason why I wanted to join this forum.
To test the idea of a Triune God.

Whats the use if I believe in something, and there might be facts I dont know about that will destroy these "Facts".

If anyone wants to ask questions or needs some clarification, I will be happy to have a serious but friendly debate.
I don't know if you're still around, but something I ran across today addresses the question pretty directly with good insights. One of the better things I've seen by way of explanation.
(This coming from me, someone who is not sold on the Trinity as I find it dizzyingly confusing as usually explained, but I love explanations that make some sort of sense out of it. Very intriguing)

Back