Try the Trinity.

@theMadJW
One of your meme posts has been removed.
Please stop posting the same meme on different threads
This isn't Facebook

Interesting. Is the Trinity fully spelled out in the Bible?
The King James Bible uses the word 'Godhead'. I believe that Godhead and Trinity are synonymous with one another.

I wish more folks would use the word Godhead since it is a Biblical word.

The King James Bible uses the word 'Godhead'. I believe that Godhead and Trinity are synonymous with one another.

What if people ask what the Godhead is? Does Scripture define it and spell it out?

What if people ask what the Godhead is? Does Scripture define it and spell it out?
Yes. That is why I prefer using the word Godhead. That way it is absolutely clear as to what it is.

The difficult part is actually believing what the verses teach. Many, if not most, cannot handle it.

It is extremely profound.

I will post more info in a bit.

Yes. That is why I prefer using the word Godhead. That way it is absolutely clear as to what it is.

The difficult part is actually believing what the verses teach. Many, if not most, cannot handle it.

Here you go...

The translation "godhead" is translated in error as the word is "godhood" meaning divinity. It May be biblical but it is not Scriptual. There is no such thing as trinity except in man-made(Cain to Nimrod) religion the Babilonian father, mother, child idolatry. We are Created in His image and if His Ruach (Spirit) was a separate "person" (blasphemy as He is not a respector of persons) then we all would have split personalities.
The word in Scripture is "echad" meaning One.

Not really a valid argument when the doctrine is founded on Scripture.

"And Philip running thither, heard him (a man of Ethiopia, of great authority under Candace [the queen mother] of the Ethiopians), who had charge over all her trreading the prophet Isaias. And he said: Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest? Who said: And how can I, unless some man shew me?" Acts

Scripture itself says its deeper meanings might not be accessibly to all.

Sacred Scripture is a genre unique to itself. It's not self-evident, like an operator manual. I have read books and poems where the more profound meaning and message escaped me ... I find it no surprise to think that perhaps there are things in Scripture that are not so immediately evident.
Scripture disagrees, as we are not supposed to lean on our own understanding. The evidence is clear what happens when one "preach" (also not in Scripture) a doctrine. Now that you bring up Phillip-us in the book of Acts. If he was Philip of the twelve he would have "shama" i.e listened and obeyed the Word to not go into the cities of Samaria but like the real apostles would have "proclaimed" the Word as the Messiah, instead he preached "Christ" ( which does not come from original Scripture.)

Man cannot give understanding. And before understanding one first need wisdom.

It's a KJ manufactured word.

God HAS no head!

That is RJM's way of saying he will not miss when you are out of here.

It was the use of sarcasm.

Personally I have had many chats with the JW mindset.

I would offer it is only another view of Jesus the Christ, another Church offering they have the only correct view of Christianity. What a quandary the world faces, so many choices.

Always willing to chat.

Regards Tony

That is RJM's way of saying he will not miss when you are out of here.

It was the use of sarcasm.

Personally I have had many chats with the JW mindset.

I would offer it is only another view of Jesus the Christ, another Church offering they have the only correct view of Christianity. What a quandary the world faces, so many choices.

Always willing to chat.

Regards Tony
I bow to your perception of sarcasm, which normally is on par!
But I should have expected that when I have been banned from every other forum!

I bow to your perception of sarcasm, which normally is on par!
But I should have expected that when I have been banned from every other forum!
Ha ha, that is not surprising, you indeed come in with a big bulldozer.

I love the passion of the JW, as an organisation JW have many great qualities, I love the way you get together to help each other build churches and houses. The world needs more of that help mentality.

All the best, I hope your stay here is not terminated. Regards Tony

Back