Man? Humans? Pinacle of creation? LOL

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
“Before I was six years old, my grandparents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”
Russell Means, Oglala Lakota Nation (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012).

“Before I was six years old, my grandparents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”

All the Flora and Fauna had to be created first for the sustainability of God’s most high physical creation, ‘Mankind’, who He anointed as Lord of all creatures.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion [rulership] over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Mankind is the Most-High in the creation and the Father of ‘The Son of Man’.

All the Flora and Fauna had to be created on earth for the sustainability of God's pinnacle creation, 'mankind' the Most-High in the creation, Lord of all creatures and the Father of 'The Son of Man'.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion [RULERSHIP] over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that sounds as moronic as it is . . .
Well, without plants, even if we somehow managed to produce the veggie food we need to live, we would die. To put it in brief:
Oxygen is a critical component of the Earth's atmosphere and is necessary for the survival of most living organisms. Plants are the primary producers of oxygen through the process of photosynthesis, and without them, the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere would decrease dramatically. This would lead to the death of most animals, including humans, as they would not be able to breathe.

Well, that sounds as moronic as it is . . .
Dang moronic facts!
"That is how insignificant we are"

And yet ...
Yet what?

So far our claim to fame is extincting animals and polluting the planet.

What good have we done for G!ds creation?

I mean let's imagine for a minute the reader is G!d (you, all of you) you used all your power to create the entire universe (kudos, pretty dang impressive) and then you created ...man, and woman...then man went on to write a book claiming you gave him superiority over everything and he was your greatest creation.

And he proceeded to wipe out whole species and destroy the planet (to the best of his abilities)

Proud are ya? Or ready to start another flood?

Dang moronic facts!
Yet what?

So far our claim to fame is extincting animals and polluting the planet.

What good have we done for G!ds creation?

OUR. WE. I see that you include yourself among the animal killers and the planet polluters.

I mean let's imagine for a minute the reader is G!d (you, all of you) you used all your power to create the entire universe (kudos, pretty dang impressive) and then you created ...man, and woman...then man went on to write a book claiming you gave him superiority over everything and he was your greatest creation.

And he proceeded to wipe out whole species and destroy the planet (to the best of his abilities)

Proud are ya? Or ready to start another flood?

And now you say; That you are much more impressed with volcanoes, riding a wave in the ocean, the taste of eggplant parmesan, and blackholes.

Do you trust a member of the human race to cook the eggplant parmesan for you, or do you do that by yourself also?

Last edited:
I am a human, supposedly, and decades into participating in the destruction of the planet as we know it, I have bought plastic, had offspring, flown in jets and mowed lawns, totally a participant

I do, but have gotten lazy and now have someone else peel n prep the eggplant!

But yes, watching ants in the line for food impresses me, long posts of regurgitated pablum not so much

I hope I am getting the gist of this thread without reading the novel length posts.. my eyes aren't what they used to be. In my view God created the world and it was good. He created everything to be subdued by His other creation.. Man. We have subdued it to death. We don't rotate our crops so we are stripping all the nutrients from the soil and the result of that is eating crap food that they make more crap by stripping what little it has left and selling it to us mass produced. Then they make GMOs as if that's any better. Everything we put into our body is poison even the air God gave us to breathe.

What delights me is the promise of what's to come and Him putting everything back right. The world is corrupt and we are suffering for it. The Bible says all of creation is awaiting His return. Me too!

Im an avid documentary watcher so I am not one of those global warming deniers.. I've seen the glaciers melting and the results from it and how long it took for those glaciers to form.

Im an avid documentary watcher so I am not one of those global warming deniers.. I've seen the glaciers melting and the results from it and how long it took for those glaciers to form.

An ice age is a long period of reduction in the temperature of Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental and polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Earth's climate alternates between ice ages and greenhouse periods, during which there are no glaciers on the planet. Earth is currently in the Quaternary glaciation.[1] Individual pulses of cold climate within an ice age are termed glacial periods (or, alternatively, glacials, glaciations, glacial stages, stadials, stades, or colloquially, ice ages), and intermittent warm periods within an ice age are called interglacials or interstadials.[2]

What part do YOU believe that we evil humans played in the creation of the many ice ages and greenhouse periods that have occurred over earth's history?

An ice age is a long period of reduction in the temperature of Earth's surface and atmosphere, resulting in the presence or expansion of continental and polar ice sheets and alpine glaciers. Earth's climate alternates between ice ages and greenhouse periods, during which there are no glaciers on the planet. Earth is currently in the Quaternary glaciation.[1] Individual pulses of cold climate within an ice age are termed glacial periods (or, alternatively, glacials, glaciations, glacial stages, stadials, stades, or colloquially, ice ages), and intermittent warm periods within an ice age are called interglacials or interstadials.[2]

What part do YOU believe that we evil humans played in the creation of the many ice ages and greenhouse periods that have occurred over earth's history?
Can I ask to what source you are copying and pasting from?

We have three enemies .. the world, Satan and our flesh. All three seek to destroy and are responsible for the corruption this world faces. We are responsible for the decimation of the rain forests and the coral reef which are fragile ecosystems which are vital to the Earth. The receding glaciers are emitting high quantities of methane gas which contributes to the greenhouse effect. I do not believe the earth is billions of years old so I do not believe we cycle through ice ages. Sorry! I believe God created this earth in perfect balance and harmony and we are destroying it.

Can I ask to what source you are copying and pasting from?

We have three enemies .. the world, Satan and our flesh. All three seek to destroy and are responsible for the corruption this world faces. We are responsible for the decimation of the rain forests and the coral reef which are fragile ecosystems which are vital to the Earth. The receding glaciers are emitting high quantities of methane gas which contributes to the greenhouse effect. I do not believe the earth is billions of years old so I do not believe we cycle through ice ages. Sorry! I believe God created this earth in perfect balance and harmony and we are destroying it.

And what makes you think that periodic ice ages and greenhouse periods are not part of that perfect balance, otherwise why would God have caused them to occur throughout earth's history?

A galactic year, is the duration of time required for the Sun to orbit once around the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy. One galactic year is 230 million Earth years. Seeing as the sun of our solar system was created some 4.6 billion years ago, this means that our solar system is around 20 galactic or cosmic years old,

Do you know how many major Ice Ages and Greenhouse periods earth has experienced in its 4.6 billion years of existence?

And what makes you think that periodic ice ages and greenhouse periods are not part of that perfect balance, otherwise why would God have caused them to occur throughout earth's history?

A galactic year, is the duration of time required for the Sun to orbit once around the centre of the Milky Way Galaxy. One galactic year is 230 million Earth years. Seeing as the sun of our solar system was created some 4.6 billion years ago, this means that our solar system is around 20 galactic or cosmic years old,

Do you know how many major Ice Ages and Greenhouse periods earth has experienced in its 4.6 billion years of existence?
I believe in a literal 6 day creation. Sorry!

God bless you.

I believe in a literal 6 day creation. Sorry!

God bless you.

Yes, I'm sorry also, every time I see people who can still believe that this boundless cosmos was created in 6 literal 24-hour days, but everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

Yes, I'm sorry also, every time I see people who can still believe that this boundless cosmos was created in 6 literal 24-hour days, but everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.
I'll even add one more level to that. I believe in a biblical cosmology! This boundless cosmos that makes the sun the center is not biblical. So yes I take the bible THAT literal.

I'll even add one more level to that. I believe in a biblical cosmology! This boundless cosmos that makes the sun the center is not biblical. So yes I take the bible THAT literal.

our minor sun is the centre of this minor solar system, within the greater Milky Way galaxy, which is but one of the billions upon billions of galaxies within this collection of galactic clusters that are being pulled together and not expanding with the rest of the cosmos, which galactic cluster is itself but one of the many universes [galactic clusters], each occupying their own space-time positions within this boundless cosmos.

In genesis 2' 4; the 6 creative days are referred to as the six generations of the universe, how old do you think this generation of the universe is.

Last edited:
Back