Man? Humans? Pinacle of creation? LOL

Well, without plants, even if we somehow managed to produce the veggie food we need to live, we would die. To put it in brief:
Oxygen is a critical component of the Earth's atmosphere and is necessary for the survival of most living organisms. Plants are the primary producers of oxygen through the process of photosynthesis, and without them, the amount of oxygen in the atmosphere would decrease dramatically. This would lead to the death of most animals, including humans, as they would not be able to breathe.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
An enormous amount of life on this planet exists without vegetation as their food source, so you are wrong, not every organism requires oxygen either.
If you reread my message, you can see that I specifically wasn't talking about plants as saviors by being our food but rather as modifiers of our breathable air. You seem intent on absolutes. Yes, many lifeforms dont need oxygen to survive. But many do as well. And in the interconnectedness of all that is being, death of one implies the death of the other.

Have you explored the states of nonduality or advaita? If you ever experience them or even understand the teachings behind them, you may see with different eyes. Your choice of course. My personal belief, based on some experiences, is that regardless of what we are in this life, when it ends we all return to our Godself. Unconditional love means, for me, love of all. Not just the beings who believe in you. In the end, I find that nothing really matters and we may choose to approach life with either a nihilistic or absurdist point of view. Regardless, all humans will die and personally I am waiting for my death so that I may experience the afterlife, if indeed there is one.

Last edited:
“Before I was six years old, my grandparents and my mother had taught me that if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”
Russell Means, Oglala Lakota Nation (November 10, 1939 – October 22, 2012).
LOL! There would be no life if an asteroid hit our planet either. No four-legged creatures or winged creatures would be able to stop it from destroying this tiny rock you call home. Humans have the ability to do so with their ingenuity, however.

Aren't I feeling optimistic tonight? :)

I know, I know. You do not like hypotheticals!

I am a human, supposedly, and decades into participating in the destruction of the planet as we know it, I have bought plastic, had offspring, flown in jets and mowed lawns, totally a participant

I do, but have gotten lazy and now have someone else peel n prep the eggplant!

But yes, watching ants in the line for food impresses me, long posts of regurgitated pablum not so much

Yes, humans pollute, but let's not turn a blind eye to those that are working hard on solutions to problems that inevitably arise from living life. Plastic eating bacteria are being improved in labs to eat a variety of different types of plastic. In some places in the world plastic bags are a big no-no and plastic in general is greatly reduced in comparison to the US because of local practices implemented by law.

Briefly, plastics, transportation, and lawnmowing are an engineering problem. Not sure how having offspring makes you a participant in the destruction of the planet. It is a rather cynical view if you ask me.

Last edited:
If you reread my message, you can see that I specifically wasn't talking about plants as saviors by being our food but rather as modifiers of our breathable air. You seem intent on absolutes. Yes, many lifeforms dont need oxygen to survive. But many do as well. And in the interconnectedness of all that is being, death of one implies the death of the other.

Have you explored the states of nonduality or advaita? If you ever experience them or even understand the teachings behind them, you may see with different eyes. Your choice of course. My personal belief, based on some experiences, is that regardless of what we are in this life, when it ends we all return to our Godself. Unconditional love means, for me, love of all. Not just the beings who believe in you. In the end, I find that nothing really matters and we may choose to approach life with either a nihilistic or absurdist point of view. Regardless, all humans will die and personally I am waiting for my death so that I may experience the afterlife, if indeed there is one.
Reply removed at user's own request

Last edited by a moderator:
I was taught our brother the theist scientist of the occult machines lied. After atmospheric new experiments attacked my life.

Causing my brain to prickle. Burning gas spirit fall from above. So I thought...oh that's what he meant wearing a crown of thorns was as he had profusely bled unnaturally with bio stigmata.

Chemicals for bio cells leeched from his body as did blood no longer able to hold cell mass. Perfumes said witnesses...the chemicals.

So I looked at theory. Out of the dusts of metals man built machines that produced images and voices recordings. Metals that only the deep state space pressures owned.

Our warning the human mind of the deep state.

As his God of the science are man's built machines.

I saw heavenly visions that humans claim are messages. How we get told by the heavens. Why our father mother walked out of the eternal spirit. Just on the other side of the heavens. As had the animals.

Osmosis pressures pushed water and minerals into their body..the dusts and by pressure changes the chemical minerals changed their bodies.

Were now given human life. They breathed.

The garden rooted as the bio type before us. Was under the ground with dirt sand clay rocks as bio roots. Self present biology it's self with mother earth body.

So life ours did not come from out of the ground.

As bio life walks upon the ground in and with the oxygenated water heavens. Upon the rock exactly where the position is in creation. Nowhere else.

Once science was said to be special by men who said scientists were special as just humans. Brain changed by the fallen star they named as Satan.

They killed burnt all life to death on earth by AI machines. Archaeologists said I'll dig up the evidence. Found the machine parts and jewellery in coal and instant snap fused again.

So after ice the saviour end of year reborn body had saved mother earths body. Pressures in the heavens changed again. Overcame the giant celled life. It had all died.

Mother father came out of spirit again but not as images. As humans back from the dead. Yet given new spirit out of the eternal.

We were taught humans had no right to kill all life on earth. A human is only one being the human.

Now those same men claiming science is special as they all claim their one nation brother is special. Want to do it again.

Seems however no one has a voice to stop them anymore.

As humans now claim man is the bot or a part machine. Yet thinking man non stop living thinking encoded all codes machine.

So thinking now sounds robotic.

Yet only men built a non speaking machine with no image from non speaking dusts. Designed it ..built it and used living water oxygenated human conscious thoughts to control a machine.

Dying sacrificed to own its use. Willingly it's victim and agreeing also. As science is special as he is special.

So living water attacked burnt by Satan cloud fall used up lifes water now. By hot gases burning microbial oxygenated small bodies once living now sacrificed of their body.

The small living cells that overcame giants cells now dying. In life's water. Until man's voice and image is now like a machine.

In the AI heavens.

AI he says is special and now wants all humanity to join AI turning their back on mother nature's warnings.

I was taught our brother the theist scientist of the occult machines lied.
Who is this person?
Metals that only the deep state space pressures owned.
Which metals are these?
Our warning the human mind of the deep state.
Can you expand on this deep state?
Upon the rock exactly where the position is in creation. Nowhere else.
Do you mean this planet Earth? How do you know this?
Once science was said to be special by men who said scientists were special as just humans.
Science investigates how the universe works. It proposes theories that make predictions and that are open to be disproved -- but in the meantime the theories work in practice -- your internet device, for example.
They killed burnt all life to death on earth by AI machines. Archaeologists said I'll dig up the evidence. Found the machine parts and jewellery in coal and instant snap fused again.
Do you have evidence that archaeologists found this stuff in coal?
AI he says is special and now wants all humanity to join AI turning their back on mother nature's warnings.
Ok

Last edited:
Who is this person?
Which metals are these?
Can you expand on this deep state?
Do you mean this planet Earth? How do you know this?
Science investigates how the universe works. It proposes theories that make predictions and that are open to be disproved -- but in the meantime the theories work in practice -- your internet device, for example.
Do you have evidence that archaeologists found this stuff in coal?
Ok
Humans are on rock.

Men knew rock cooling slowed it's spin by drag in cold voiding space as spin. As earths heavens were immaculate only.

Ending it geo central in space. Cooling only.

Earth crystalline facure its communicator mass...with water and with clear gas. Geo central not a light projectile.

By gases internal burn. So it owned no light travel said mans theist memory. After my brain was hurt I heard atmospheric recorded man's voices. Who by calculator and by thought is a bio man. Themed visionary by bio presence of man.

That activity is just a man's choice only and not any science created you exact terms as men Infer. If you didnt think about it you would not have practiced science.

Designer of said machine.

Designer who said by my control and machine I react against all Idealised by men rocks substances.

So holy men said man's earth rock science is exact. Whilst standing on earth rock.

As the consuming sun mass had as origins the light travel. Yet a sun is geo central too.

So man said I proved light virtually ends now as dusts so light brought dusts. Earths evil now alight by huge mass first attack is heavens. And a satanic act said man that then consumed it. How light existed he said.

In earth molten metal melt is seam pressurised. So he knew those layered seams space earth pressure had been converted. As he knew how to bring it back by cooling to molten mass and body.

So he brought the machine metal back from cold dead dusts. To return it to a body mass himself. Why he knew he could. From dead to body returned built...machines.

As earth is a rock not a metal.

So he said the sun consumes reacts converts only what a cold geo central rock had already owned. To have caused dusts.

Pretty basic. He doesn't talk metal types. God science was earths conversion. As human sciences.

Therefore he learnt from Satan's star mass. That doesn't move as light it moves by mass alight.

That hit earth as mass laws of light between sun to earth never owned. Why he said it's evil.

His thoughts before. Machine or reaction is all about out of space history in calculus. Isn't science it's destruction warned holy man.

Star mass hence compared to sun history owns Infinite zeros to hold mass as if the sun body healed.

He imposed it first the sciences as if he were the God masses. Actually lied. Calculus just about space history without science.

Then he builds his machine.

In law space removes star metal mass equals to mans cold gained by manual cooling.

In laws a machine hence he says is the cooled left voided UFO star mass a machine.

Advice does not go beyond that position.

Now in the present he has the machine. In the future he wants a Reaction yet said every reaction advice was the past. Colder space in the past.

Holy man said the deep state mind theist about metals is our destroyer.

Science itself began in changed bio life by star falls as the mind. Burnt brain prickled. Why I'm advised. So holy men said the mental health status destroyer is just a Scientist man. Deep state mind.

After Sacrificed attack in our healthy biology exact human the same special man then also says science is special in our future. Wrote it in his messages as advices. From cloud communications.

Warnings were given to humans about predictive man using star awareness against our future life by mens confession.

Obvious by his intricate the attacks on life are reviewed and the advice agreed. With special mention his mind his science will be special again.

So visionary designer man was either murdered or put in gaol. Proven by his evil machine designs.

So they killed them.

Why looking back humanity ask how cruel spiritual men were. Whereas they were given man's conscious future predictive choices to do it again.

Drunk in their owned brain chemical changes they said as spiritual hypocrisy. Wasn't holy advice at all. It was how to kill us all advice.

American father said to his country humanity it was the historic origin of science.

Status warned Muslim mind who last updated scientific destruction realisation.

Why men today say by my invention notified maths science I'll blow up my innocent self and victims. To be rewarded with immaculate virgin heavens.

Is a direct confessed scientific prediction. Which is a thesis for a non alight just cold dark deep state mind clearness...no light involved.

As human consciousness is mind aware in cold clear deep state too. Of two minds said men and dangerous ideas.

Which was humans warnings about men who predictively want life sacrificed and destroyed on earth. Deep state.

Pretty basic lived aware notified human advice.

About men who self idolate began as rich man king then scientist men.

Why equal mutual human life is natural side by side versus man who put maths machine at his side.

I don't remember the author of. Very thick book of archaeological evidences. The found in coal artefact on the internet.

Knowing how men lie I'm not going to pretend like you do that evidence of all lifes destruction before isn't apparent.

When it is.

Dinosaurs life ended also evidence. Seeing natural life science said belongs living exactly with its bio body on rock earth.

Cloud visionary recorded destroyed life has dinosaur images in it too.

Men today compare all known human memory.

Did destroy all life on origin earth to carbon. No ice as it's cooling assisted fusions snap freeze.

Ice saved life of dinosaurs they died without oxygen.

Is the science advice used claiming ice earths saviour saved bio life...from not being carbon burnt.

Last edited:
That would be today's answer for the length of this generation of this universe...but it will change as science does....and does not answer the question from which it linked
That it will change is your presumption. At the moment, there is no evidence that it is likely to change.
As for the question from which it is linked - there is no evidence of six generations of universe. :)

I don't remember the author of. Very thick book of archaeological evidences. The found in coal artefact on the internet.
Do you mean this?
https://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/ooparts-found-coal-0010767

I wouldn't trust a single thing they say:

"There is absolutely no reason to ever visit Ancient Origins. 95% of their articles are just rehosted versions of content from places with better intentions. 5% of the content is pure pseudo-science BS. It is particularly insidious to put legitimate research next to stuff like this. Note the rhetorical strategies used in this article. It never says the "mummy" is real, it just asks questions. It leads with legitimate instances of significant paleoanthropological discoveries to suggest that what you know might just be wrong, as if scientific skepticism was an excuse for not trusting bad research. It never specifically quotes any criticism (e.g. "Gosh, those cross sections of the limbs look an awful lot like twigs and glue), but demands that you have an open-mind about this.

Heck, just look at the number and type of ads they run to see that all they're here for is making money."

That it will change is your presumption. At the moment, there is no evidence that it is likely to change.
As for the question from which it is linked - there is no evidence of six generations of universe. :)
Lol, wrong. Your date is plus or minus 20 million years, that date is also a prediction based on a plethora of past assumptions. It will be refined or changed as time goes on just as it has since man said 6.days.

And we don't even know if this is the first universe, your positivity of the date is like any religious certainty....a belief

No the book was de evolution.

The only non trustworthy human is whose behaviours aren't about humans mutual equality.

If life on earth hadn't been sacrificed in technology themes no other type of ology would have been persued.

Lol, wrong. Your date is plus or minus 20 million years, that date is also a prediction based on a plethora of past assumptions. It will be refined or changed as time goes on just as it has since man said 6.days.
And we don't even know if this is the first universe, your positivity of the date is like any religious certainty....a belief
+/- 20 million does not change much in 13.78 billion years - 0.145%
That is what I said. No evidence that we belong to the sixth generation of the universe.

Last edited:
+/- 20 million does not change much in 13.78 billion years - 0.145%
That is what I said. No evidence that we belong to the sixth generation of the universe.
The evidence that it will change is the fact that it changes with new info regularly and everytime folks had that theist level positivity that they knew what they were talking about.

So it is still quite suspect imo

"... if all the green things that grow were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the four-legged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all the winged creatures were taken from the earth, there could be no life. If all our relatives who crawl and swim and live within the earth were taken away, there could be no life. But if all the human beings were taken away, life on earth would flourish. That is how insignificant we are.”
But if all the bears were taken away, or all the deer, or all the frogs, or all the turtles, or all the gophers, or all the giraffes, or all the armadillos, or if all the bison were taken away, life on earth would still flourish. So would humanity. That is how insignificant four legged creatures are.

If people disappeared, there would be no one to save rhinos stuck in mudholes, dogs who fell through ice into freezing lakes, cattle going through difficult birthing, baby bunnies whose mother was eaten by a wolf, birds with broken wings, horses with broken legs, and so much more.

Humans are more helpful than turtles and eagles and dandelions and poison ivy and cottonwood combined. Humans are indispensable.

Collectively humans appreciate all animals, all plants, and systematically continually improve their environment and protect them. No horse does that. No radish does that. Only humans. There is much to appreciate about humanity. One foul human doesn't make the whole flock bad.

Humans are the best of creatures. The Circle of Life doesn't get to shed spokes at will.

When all the wolves were killed off in the US the deer population exploded to the point of nuisance and inevitably disease. The ecosystem is very fragile.. it's very sad. Mosquitoes are out of control because the bats are disappearing.. honeybees can't pollinate if they are extinct. There are so many examples and man is the culprit. If you believe in creation and a Creator we are supposed to be stewards and we are doing a poor job of it

Back