Jesse's 8th son

Class! Class! Take your seats and be quiet please, the instructor is about to lay some facts on us!

Surely that is not what younare doing? There is absolutely no way you would come here and ask questions you have your own answers to and play games with us right?

You are totally sincere and coming to us like Nicodemus in the night right?

Class! Class! Take your seats and be quiet please, the instructor is about to lay some facts on us!

Surely that is not what younare doing? There is absolutely no way you would come here and ask questions you have your own answers to and play games with us right?

You are totally sincere and coming to us like Nicodemus in the night right?

No I wouldn't, I do not know the name of Jesse's 8th son, and I thought that someone on this forum might help me. But what an accusing and suspicious mind you have wil.

Last edited:
Again, I repeat; 'What an accusing and suspicious mind you have wil'
Have you read back in Wil's posting history?

He's the nicest guy. It takes a lot to get his suspicions raised.

Ya think they have been filling vape pens? I read when it comes to myrth as well as oil there is a difference between snake and essential
Snake unction salesperson. I'll have to remember that one.

Snake unction salesperson. I'll have to remember that one.

You can look at the problem, solve the problem and therebye open another window to shine more light on the word and reveal greater mysteries, or remain blind and continue with the cheap shots.

You can look at the problem, solve the problem and therebye open another window to shine more light on the word and reveal greater mysteries, or remain blind and continue with the cheap shots.

Looking at you!

If the greater mysteries won't reveal themselves alike in both cheap shots and words illuminated through an open window, well, then they can't be all that great.

Looking at you!

If the greater mysteries won't reveal themselves alike in both cheap shots and words illuminated through an open window, well, then they can't be all that great.

And you believe that you can sit back on your blot and all things will come to you, do you?

Rev 2' 17. “If you have ears, then, listen to what the Spirit says to the churches! “To those who win the victory I will give some of the hidden manna.'

The spiritual food that has been deliberately hidden for the diligent seekers to find. It's no wonder you are so ignorant to the scriptures, the sort of person one would not care to study with.

Why, after all these many years, those of the Jewish faith, still do not know in what form the two greater Cherubs in the Holy of Holies were depicted plus the two smaller Cherubs on the lid of the covenant box, when it is right there in their own scriptures. Why did God hide it from them? was he afraid that they would make statues in their image and worship them?

Last edited:
And you believe that you can sit back on your blot and all things will come to you, do you?
If life is not meant to be enjoyed, I frankly would have no interest.

"sit back on your blot" is that aussie slang or does it just literally mean to do nothing on your stain?

But I suppose the answer is probably. I mean do you think I will know if I don't get whatever prize you are expecting for whatever trials and tribulations you have endured to achieve whatever bonuses you expect?

The spiritual food that has been deliberately hidden for the diligent seekers to find. It's no wonder you are so ignorant to the scriptures, the sort of person one would not care to study with.

What makes you think I have not done the work? Or anyone else for that matter? Don't you think you might be jumping to unfounded conclusions?

I'll tell you why I think your perspective is rather myopic. I usually don't do this, but since you really really want to get into a contest of who can urinate more thoroughly, I'll indulge.

If you have not investigated whether there is truth in the cheap shots of random people on the internet (like me), then you have not diligently dug up all of your field to find the treasure, have you?

If you only look to a very limited part of the universe for truth, like a certain stack of holy books, then you are like the person searching under the street light for the keys they lost in the dark park, because the light is better under the street lantern.

Your turn, here's the mic. 2 minutes?

Last edited:
Why, after all these many years, those of the Jewish faith, still do not know ...
Why did God hide it from them?
This is an interfaith dialogue forum, not a place for you to coyly flash your naughty chauvinism.

If you need to look down on other people's beliefs to feel good about yourself, then clearly this is not the right place for you. Consider this your final warning.

If life is not meant to be enjoyed, I frankly would have no interest.

Likewise wil. I’m over 80 and my wife of 58 years is kicking the guts out of 80 also and we both enjoy immensely working on our 20 acre rural block and although the work is sometimes hard, the rewards are so satisfying, poultry, eggs, fruit, vegetables, slaughtering an occasional pig or goat, this is real living wil.

And when some great mystery poses a problem to me, rather than sit back and hope the answer will miraculously reveal itself, like some people apparently do, I will be seen night after night pouring over my collection of books until WHAM, I am hit by a revelation and my question is answered and once again I am overwhelmed with joy, a joy which is shared by my wife who is of one mind with me.

So, I will now leave you to think whatsoever you choose to think of me wil, nighty night mate, try not to die again during the night.

• Love
Reactions: wil
Those pour books.

Thanks Cino, I love it when I'm corrected, that's how we learn, 'PORING' over my books. I hope you love being corrected also when you are wrong, and you do accept, that like everyone else you can be wrong don't you, or do you?

You told me to go easy on the chrism, the myrrh... Myrrh, is an expensive perfumed oil. Then your friend wil, the nicest of guys, concerning the oil that you told me to go easy on, said. I read when it comes to myrth as well as oil there is a difference between snake and essential.

I wonder what that really nice guy was insinuating when he said, ‘there is a difference between essential oils and Snake oil’. And you responded with… ‘Snake unction salesperson. I'll have to remember that one.

I wonder also, if your statement, ‘Those pour books’ was a genuine attempt to correct my mistake. Many may think otherwise, but only you know for sure.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wil
Back