Education vs experience, adolescence vs adulting

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
The light within said...

"Though in practical terms it still takes the form of one young child being selected for the life of a monk and a career predetermined into becoming the leader."

Just imagining the way things were vs the way things are.

Communal living vs nuclear family.

A.child.gtowing up imitating parents and older siblings doing actual day to day work...vs being seperated.from that and watching cartoons or cell phone screens.

In the past it has always been see and do...make mistakes making mud pies and simple bow and arrows as you perfect your skills and get to do more...

All.that training atarted.well before kindergarten age...by.the time kids went to school they were useful to the community, they could handle tasks..

Then I think of "generational wealth" and I think of sports stars who beget sports stars, athletes who beget athletes and accountants that beget accountants, musicians that beget musicians.

Why is that? Is it in their genes? Inherited? Or are they watching and initiating and encouraged by their parents and siblings from a young age?

Waiting to teach kids till formal school programs while seemingly necessary for a growing civilization has hindered it in my thoughts. Adolescence is a modern failed experience that leads to being shocked about having to "adult" in their 20s n 30s.

A false freedom of stagnated time that delayed responsibility a d development. Social, mental, physical development of skill sets from when it is easier for us to fail and try again...(toddlers and youth) till when we are older, more self conscious about our mistakes and how others see us...,

We have all seen videos of the 3 year old piano player, or juggler, or singer, or footballer... I think this happens when the young brain and body is presented with an opportunity to show off....the tools are there...the example of older people using to tools...the intent...the planets align and opportunity collides.

I know, I ramble, but I think we can have societies that create Dalai lamas or we can have what we have created.

A lot to parse...but are child labor laws actually a hindrance to personal growth?

People experience wins in all area of life Education comes from experience or else how do books get written by people who know the story of life and hwo to do things books in surviiving the wilderness, how to fall in love and other categories. Truly it is experience that gave foundation to school to teach kids to go around the obstacle to have better life.

The truth is what is growing up what is growing up according to society, to being responsible, to being a grown up according to the bible, the modern world, according to women, according to men growing in the wilderness and be real men of early primitive civilization, or the variety women want be grown up and be women who against the world growing up. Also being a kid in your heart or being the child in your heart is growing up.

Which one is true and which one is made by the world and it's lie about women been submissive to men or men been submissive to women. Thru Era women lead and men lead but all for a purpose we should discuss where things come from to know the truth and see which one is from God

Been adult doens't mean your grown up God's way been adult is being conformist and gives up and obeys what the establishment says even if it could be against God's law. Truly their is contradiction in this area becuase people mistaken God's will with modern world view of transgender politics and the world is wrong with how kids are being educated. To find how God consider to be a grown up and be the a man God's way like Elijah the prophet.

The light within said...

"Though in practical terms it still takes the form of one young child being selected for the life of a monk and a career predetermined into becoming the leader."

A.child.gtowing up imitating parents and older siblings doing actual day to day work...vs being seperated.from that and watching cartoons or cell phone screens.

In the past it has always been see and do...make mistakes making mud pies and simple bow and arrows as you perfect your skills and get to do more...

All.that training atarted.well before kindergarten age...by.the time kids went to school they were useful to the community, they could handle tasks..

Then I think of "generational wealth" and I think of sports stars who beget sports stars, athletes who beget athletes and accountants that beget accountants, musicians that beget musicians.

Why is that? Is it in their genes? Inherited? Or are they watching and initiating and encouraged by their parents and siblings from a young age?

Waiting to teach kids till formal school programs while seemingly necessary for a growing civilization has hindered it in my thoughts. Adolescence is a modern failed experience that leads to being shocked about having to "adult" in their 20s n 30s.

A false freedom of stagnated time that delayed responsibility a d development. Social, mental, physical development of skill sets from when it is easier for us to fail and try again...(toddlers and youth) till when we are older, more self conscious about our mistakes and how others see us...,

We have all seen videos of the 3 year old piano player, or juggler, or singer, or footballer... I think this happens when the young brain and body is presented with an opportunity to show off....the tools are there...the example of older people using to tools...the intent...the planets align and opportunity collides.

I know, I ramble, but I think we can have societies that create Dalai lamas or we can have what we have created.

A lot to parse...but are child labor laws actually a hindrance to personal growth?
I actually agree with you! My example is my maternal grandparents had 4 children. One daughter had 3 kids who were very talented in sports and arts. They went on to succeed beyond the other grandchildren. They were the beautiful kids while the rest of us not so much. I always wondered why there are people who were always winners and the rest never win anything.

The light within said...

Interesting question, but child labor laws don't prevent children from taking piano lessons.
They also don't prevent children from putting some hours into the family business or farm as long as they attend school.
They are meant to prevent young children from putting in 12 hour days at factories and missing out on school.
Children who "hate school" and are reluctant to study don't understand what a privilege they have, in the context of what probably 99% of humans have experienced.

Interesting question, but child labor laws don't prevent children from taking piano lessons.
They also don't prevent children from putting some hours into the family business or farm as long as they attend school.
They are meant to prevent young children from putting in 12 hour days at factories and missing out on school.
Children who "hate school" and are reluctant to study don't understand what a privilege they have, in the context of what probably 99% of humans have experienced.
Exactly...yet the community aspect the mimicking behaviour for 4 years is missing...
and many parents believe that they can substitute that with day care or video devices.

In today's world I guess it is the video device that may prep most kids...teach them coding along with the alphabet.

More things in education is needed to know how to find the right education in life.

Attachments

• Sin títuloaaaaaa.jpg
    Sin títuloaaaaaa.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Sin título2223.jpg
    Sin título2223.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 255396.png
    255396.png
    352.4 KB · Views: 68
  • imagesdddddd.jpg
    imagesdddddd.jpg