What happens when God enters a life

When someone withdraws from a conversation like that, it does not mean that they are at a loss for what to say, it means that you violated a boundary.
"You are not here to fellowship, you are here to convert. I'm out." This was their assumption and not truth. So I "violated a boundary"? Truth will do that. Does my type of "fellowship" look differently than your or theirs. probably. I just happen to be a little more direct. I hate running around in circles.

I thought that we could learn from anything.
Sometimes we learn we don't want to listen to someone anymore. Sometimes we learn we don't want to be in their presence anymore, or read what they write.

These are things they have taught us. If we listen....it can save us much time and frustration.

What are you learning?
Well, I learn every day. I do research every day when someone states something that maybe I don't know as much as I should know about, unless you are talking about the behavior of people. I just about have that down. That possible sounds a little arrogant. 🥸

I believe it does, isn't it a source for my thinking and may shed some light on what I say?
Most effective when your thinking in relation to your source is made explicit.
It doesn't have to be a dissertation. Just draw the relevant connection between your source, your thinking, your point, and the matter at hand.
A paragraph of your own, brand new sentences, should suffice.

Well, I learn every day. I do research every day when someone states something that maybe I don't know as much as I should know about, unless you are talking about the behavior of people. I just about have that down. That possible sounds a little arrogant. 🥸
I think we can quite possibly learn something new about people every day too. Even when we think we know. People can surprise us.
We can also gain new insights into the whys and wherefores of human behavior.
There are reasons for everything. They are not always good reasons. People are not always conscious of their reasons.
There is also always new research going on into mind, brain, mental health, behavior, etc.

I don't think that I am quite that educated. I just about flunked English every year. Maybe too late to teach an old dog new tricks.
?????
You do beat all.
You write paragraphs of your own with fresh sentences day in and day out at least in this forum.
I think you have as many messages as I do almost and I've been here a couple of months.
You are plenty educated for this purpose. You read and write. You have thoughts to convey. You do so.

ou write paragraphs of your own with fresh sentences day in and day out at least in this forum.
I write like I think when I don't care about proper sentence structure. It just comes out without filters. I have been bored lately and I am retired, so it's working in the yard, puzzles, reading, bike riding, and this right now. I like to poke people, most don't know what to do with me. My mind never stops thinking and processing. I am mechanically inclined and got A's in all math regiments. If that helps you understand me better.

I write like I think when I don't care about proper sentence structure. It just comes out without filters. I have been bored lately and I am retired, so it's working in the yard, puzzles, reading, bike riding, and this right now. I like to poke people, most don't know what to do with me. My mind never stops thinking and processing. I am mechanically inclined and got A's in all math regiments. If that helps you understand me better.
And that is what happens when G!d enters a life!

And that is what happens when G!d enters a life!
You have no idea of what you speak, none! You never knew the "other" me, he's still there, just under control by the Holy Spirit of God. That's why Christians still will sin, "the old man".

Back