Down Thumb

Seriously, it is silly, demeaning and irrelevant.
You feel demeanor? It has always been there and insisted prior to the current administration.

To my knowledge yours is the first complaint regarding its existence and also the first who desires a thumbs down.

Why is that...why do you desire to post your frowny face on someone's post without detailing your dismay for their edification? And why do you wish to not have a record of the number of people who approve of your contributions?

Seriously, it is silly, demeaning and irrelevant..
Well, if you think that, then there is no problem? You will ignore it?
i.e. don't give likes or dislikes

As @wil says, this is a discussion forum, in the English language.
I understand what you are saying, that by giving a negative reaction, it might help
to avoid you being involved with useless argument .. but "pulling out the plug" is
another option. :)

Reactions: wil
You feel demeanor? It has always been there and insisted prior to the current administration.

To my knowledge yours is the first complaint regarding its existence and also the first who desires a thumbs down.

Why is that...why do you desire to post your frowny face on someone's post without detailing your dismay for their edification? And why do you wish to not have a record of the number of people who approve of your contributions?
Perhaps you meant "demeaned"? Frankly, I do not ponder Nicholas' motives much and therefore have no reply - save 👎

Exactly - but where did you find it? Being a Luddite it takes me time... but now see the smiley face contains oodles of emojis! So now I know how find it and use it if I do not want to blather on. 👎
When you go to reply you will see a number of icons at the top. Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of what looks like a small picture in a frame, then click on the emoji icon.

When you go to reply you will see a number of icons at the top. Click on the 3 vertical dots to the right of what looks like a small picture in a frame, then click on the emoji icon.
Tnx for the advice Rabbi, but I see the smiley 4th from right vertical dots. Clicking on the smiley shows me all the emojis anyway.:)

Back